PDA

View Full Version : Can you pronouce "Corner Curio Cabinet" EPIC FAIL!!!

Wendi
10-01-2013, 01:24 PM
I never watch the show but saw him on Betheny the other day. Paul Atkinson lost his chance at the million dollar prize because he pronounced the phrase wrong on Wheel of Fortune. He spun and landed on a million dollars. He asked for a "C". Only had one letter missing, but had no idea what a "Corner Curio Cabinet" was so he was freaking out. When he went to solve the puzzle he missed pronounce the phrase. OMG a million dollars gone!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftFLFbhZuo0

314joey
10-01-2013, 01:38 PM
I actually watched this the day it happened and yes, he brutalized the word terribly and that's why he didn't solve the puzzle, what everyone is forgetting is that even if Wheel would have accepted that he pronounced it correctly, there were several more puzzles to solve and if he would have missed one of them he would have lost the chance to win, then he still would won the game and still solve the final puzzle and then before you try to solve the final puzzle Wheel has you spin a prize wheel and if you get the final puzzle correct that's the prize you get, so the million dollar prize may not have even been available for him to win, there were ten more things that he would have to been lucky enough to get to win the million, he was far from winning.

If that isn't confusing just watch it sometime, the puzzle he screwed up on was the first one of the day.

riverrunner1984
10-01-2013, 01:38 PM
WOW! Hopefully we win it big tonight in the mega millions!!

314joey
10-01-2013, 01:40 PM

Isn't that on Monday night, but good luck anyway.

riverrunner1984
10-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Damn, did I miss it??? I dont keep up with it, just pay the $5 lol Though I read Tues?? Oh well..now I gotta check you got my curiosity going.

riverrunner1984
10-01-2013, 01:47 PM
Nope, its tonight!
http://www.calottery.com/

314joey
10-01-2013, 01:52 PM
I play the Powerball and it's on Wednesday and Saturday, good luck.

Napanutt
10-01-2013, 05:43 PM

I already turned in my resignation letter. :D