I agree, it's a must.

Eli
10-01-2013, 11:42 AM
We love boobies!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

28eliminator
10-01-2013, 11:53 AM
Great cause, and so very important.

My wife kicked Breast Cancers ass. Took 7 years, and more surgeries than you can count.. but she's been cancer free for 11 years now :action-smiley-035:

hbchgirl
10-01-2013, 11:54 AM
Great cause, and so very important.

My wife kicked Breast Cancers ass. Took 7 years, and more surgeries than you can count.. but she's been cancer free for 11 years now :action-smiley-035:

That's awesome!!!

GRADS
10-01-2013, 11:56 AM
I know I'm going to get blasted for this but this is kind of a sore subject with me. Let me start out by saying that I'm all for bringing attention and donations to cancer charities. With that being said I have never understood why they make such a big deal about breast cancer while other cancers get very little attention. Does it really need an entire month??....most other cancers have a week or even just a day. And where this really gets me is the NFL. For the next four weeks I have to watch the games with pink splashed all over every uniform. I'd be alright with them wearing it one weekend but 4 weeks...really? Fire away.

Wendi
10-01-2013, 12:03 PM
I know I'm going to get blasted for this but this is kind of a sore subject with me. Let me start out by saying that I'm all for bringing attention and donations to cancer charities. With that being said I have never understood why they make such a big deal about breast cancer while other cancers get very little attention. Does it really need an entire month??....most other cancers have a week or even just a day. And where this really gets me is the NFL. For the next four weeks I have to watch the games with pink splashed all over every uniform. I'd be alright with them wearing it one weekend but 4 weeks...really? Fire away.

Keep the TV off for the month and you should be good! Don't watch Nascar either because Danika's car is PINK!! Who cares if it is a month or a week. Have your wife get her boobs checked ok??

Eli
10-01-2013, 12:03 PM

Grads stop being a grouch and start loving BOOBIES!!!

They're BOOBIES!
FUN BAGS!
They provide hours of fun and entertainment for us all!
It's the breasts that keep on giving!
They come in all shapes and sizes!
They make my bumps different then your bumps!
Without them we'd all wear speedos!
Suck it up for a month a year and you can "suck it up" year round!!

:D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
10-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Grads stop being a grouch and start loving BOOBIES!!!

They're BOOBIES!
FUN BAGS!
They provide hours of fun and entertainment for us all!
It's the breasts that keep on giving!
They come in all shapes and sizes!
They make my bumps different then your bumps!
Without them we'd all wear speedos!
Suck it up for a month a year and you can "suck it up" year round!!

Sent from my Bat Cave I think he has a problem with them because one time when he thought he was sucking a girls boobs it ended up being her fat lump, so it has become a very sore subject for him.

Eli
10-01-2013, 12:13 PM
I think he has a problem with them because one time when he thought he was sucking a girls boobs it ended up being her fat lump, so it has become a very sore subject for him.

Yikes!!!! I'm not sure how one overcomes an incident like that...

Thanks for reminding me to get my boobies checked!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
10-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Kroger Supermarkets
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/02/getu7epy.jpg

Carbon aka Stainless

Bianca_Rose
10-01-2013, 12:28 PM
I try to donate and support all cancers!

HB Vic
10-01-2013, 12:43 PM
**FUCK CANCER** period.

314joey
10-01-2013, 01:02 PM
I had these custom made and Terri wore them to a Halloween party a few years ago, everyone loved them.

Wendi
10-01-2013, 01:05 PM
I had these custom made and Terri wore them to a Halloween party a few years ago, everyone loved them. Super cute pasties!!

GRADS
10-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Super cute pasties!!

Ha!, I thought they were earrings.

Wendi
10-01-2013, 01:25 PM

OMG you're too funny.....

hbchgirl
10-01-2013, 01:27 PM
I had these custom made and Terri wore them to a Halloween party a few years ago, everyone loved them.

Love 'em!!! :boobeyes:

Stainless
10-01-2013, 01:28 PM
Grads is going to suffer pain to his groin if he keeps pissing these girls off. :D

Eli
10-01-2013, 01:34 PM

Love the pasties!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

hbchgirl
10-01-2013, 01:36 PM
**FUCK CANCER** period.

I agree...

20520 20521

314joey
10-01-2013, 01:45 PM
The gal that makes those pasties makes all kind of cool one's, I know I've bought a lot of them.

She's got some roulette wheels around here somewhere.

Eli
10-01-2013, 02:20 PM
The gal that makes those pasties makes all kind of cool one's, I know I've bought a lot of them.

She's got some roulette wheels around here somewhere.

Can you give me her info?

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
10-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Can you give me her info?
Sent from my Bat Cave

They're not your run of the mill stuff, it's mostly custom, but it's all cool a chit, even if there's something not on a web-site that you want she'll make it for you.

The 'breast cancer ribbons" she made special for Terri, I think they were $25 or 30 bucks, but anything she makes is super cool, we've bought 4-5 things from her.

Anyway, it's gothfox.com check it out and let me know what you think of her stuff.

ChumpChange
10-01-2013, 03:25 PM

Where's that Vince Vaughn gif.......

Eli
10-01-2013, 04:24 PM
They're not your run of the mill stuff, it's mostly custom, but it's all cool a chit, even if there's something not on a web-site that you want she'll make it for you.

The 'breast cancer ribbons" she made special for Terri, I think they were $25 or 30 bucks, but anything she makes is super cool, we've bought 4-5 things from her.

Anyway, it's gothfox.com check it out and let me know what you think of her stuff.

Are they reusable? Bc the ones I buy for friends are $10 and not reusable ;)

I'm gonna look at her site! Thanks!

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
10-01-2013, 05:21 PM
Are they reusable? Bc the ones I buy for friends are $10 and not reusable ;)

I'm gonna look at her site! Thanks!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yes, you can use them a bunch, you can't get them wet, the one's we bought stick on with double sided tape, when you're done with them for the day or night take the tape off and store them away for the next time you want to use them.

hpboats83
10-01-2013, 07:01 PM
**FUCK CANCER** period.

Agree, I just lost my grandfather two weeks ago to cancer.

hpboats83
10-01-2013, 07:06 PM

There's nothing "sexy" to getting behind colon cancer. What are companies going to do, paint cars brown for colon cancer awareness day? I think your right in the sense that it's all about corporate marketing. You don't see any wrist bands that say "I love ASS" like you see that say "I love boobs." Corporate.

CarolynandBob
10-02-2013, 06:48 AM
i AGREE WITH Grads. (fuck did i really just say that)lol Anyway, I am tired of the NFL stuff too. How about instead of paying all of that money to make pink NFL gear they donate that money to the charity? I am also tired of the breast cancer awareness title. Who the fuck in this country isn't "aware" of breast cancer? Just so tired of hearing about it. I think they may be putting a lot of people off by "over saturating" the airways all year with it.

ok rant off

I love boobies. love everything about them. Want every women to keep theirs. Want every one to get checked. I have to bug my wife sometimes to go get her "mammy" (she hates it and keep putting it off)

Wendi
10-02-2013, 08:06 AM
i AGREE WITH Grads. (fuck did i really just say that)lol Anyway, I am tired of the NFL stuff too. How about instead of paying all of that money to make pink NFL gear they donate that money to the charity? I am also tired of the breast cancer awareness title. Who the fuck in this country isn't "aware" of breast cancer? Just so tired of hearing about it. I think they may be putting a lot of people off by "over saturating" the airways all year with it.

ok rant off

I love boobies. love everything about them. Want every women to keep theirs. Want every one to get checked. I have to bug my wife sometimes to go get her "mammy" (she hates it and keep putting it off)

It's actually not that bad. I had one when i turned 40. Maybe because mine are fake they don't squish them as much in fear of popping.

GRADS
10-02-2013, 08:38 AM
It's actually not that bad. I had one when i turned 40. Maybe because mine are fake they don't squish them as much in fear of popping.

Us guys don't have it made either....prostate checks are no walk in the park. Maybe we should have everyone paint their fingers brown for a month.:idea:

Eli
10-02-2013, 08:52 AM
Agree, I just lost my grandfather two weeks ago to cancer.

Sorry for your loss

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
10-02-2013, 08:59 AM
Us guys don't have it made either....prostate checks are no walk in the park. Maybe we should have everyone paint their fingers brown for a month.:idea:

YEA, some hairy arm doctor, it sucks, it would be diff if it was some hot nurse.

riverrunner1984
10-02-2013, 09:08 AM
YEA, some hairy arm doctor, it sucks, it would be diff if it was some hot nurse.

LOL, a hot nurse that gave a reach around!!! :D

GRADS
10-02-2013, 09:16 AM

LOL, a hot nurse that gave a reach around!!! :D

Then it wouldn't be called a prostate check, it would be called foreplay.:smile:

Eli
10-02-2013, 09:46 AM
Can we go back to talking about breasts? Enough about nuts and bolts :)

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
10-02-2013, 09:46 AM
Who said hot nurse.

Eli
10-02-2013, 10:06 AM

Popping?

I had one when I was 34 and I almost punched the bitch who thought she can make my Ds into As!!!

I have to get another one, but I'm afraid I'll get arrested for assault and battery :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

hpboats83
10-02-2013, 11:02 AM
Popping?

I had one when I was 34 and I almost punched the bitch who thought she can make my Ds into As!!!

I have to get another one, but I'm afraid I'll get arrested for assault and battery :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

My wife really wants hers to pop because they're insured and she wants new. I keep trying :-)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Stainless
10-02-2013, 11:04 AM
Damn, leave for a couple hours and this thread got more interesting. :)

Carbon aka Stainless

Wendi
10-02-2013, 11:18 AM
my wife really wants hers to pop because they're insured and she wants new. I keep trying :-)

sent from my droid razr hd using tapatalk 4

ouch!!!!

Wendi
10-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Damn, leave for a couple hours and this thread got more interesting. :)

Carbon aka StainlessDon't ever leave without your permission slip again!!!:nono::nono:

Stainless
10-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Don't ever leave without your permission slip again!!!:nono::nono:

Carbon aka Stainless

314joey
10-02-2013, 12:53 PM
I should have been a radiologist so I could have given "boob tests" all my life, what a cool job.

Eli
10-02-2013, 01:00 PM
My wife really wants hers to pop because they're insured and she wants new. I keep trying :-)

Insured?

Sent from my Bat Cave

hpboats83
10-02-2013, 05:30 PM
Insured?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yep, if one leaks or pops, all she has to do is pay for anesthesia which is around 500 and everything else is taken care of through insurance