PDA

View Full Version : If I was a cop

Wendi
10-01-2013, 07:53 AM
I would start my day in front of my daughters school and meet my quota in 45 minutes. Patents that cant drive!! Head to the donut shop for a few hours then end my day in front of the high school busting lap the kids driving and texting or looking down at their phones.

Joker
10-01-2013, 07:59 AM
I would start my day in front of my daughters school and meet my quota in 45 minutes. Patents that cant drive!! Head to the donut shop for a few hours then end my day in front of the high school busting lap the kids driving and texting or looking down at their phones.

I was thinking about this while in Phoenix this past week. In CA, I never see cars come to a crawl in school zones the way they do in AZ and NV. You're right, this would be a huge money generator.

314joey
10-01-2013, 08:07 AM
I'm a huge anti texting/driving person, it drives me insane when someone rolls into my lane and then I look at them and they are texting I just want to slap them upside the head WTF.

Wendi
10-01-2013, 08:22 AM
I'm a huge anti texting/driving person, it drives me insane when someone rolls into my lane and then I look at them and they are texting I just want to slap them upside the head WTF.

I was driving yesterday to pick up my daughter and next to me was a teenage driver looking down most of the time at her phone I so wanted to roll down my window and yell at her.

Havasu Party Bus
10-01-2013, 08:23 AM
Now if i we're a cop it would probley go something like this.:lmao

http://youtu.be/ZY6aUdF7Q6U

Wendi
10-01-2013, 08:24 AM
I was thinking about this while in Phoenix this past week. In CA, I never see cars come to a crawl in school zones the way they do in AZ and NV. You're right, this would be a huge money generator.

It's a serious problem. My daughter has almost been hit twice. I drop her off everyday same spot and watch till she crosses the street. Twice I e wanted to get out of my car and go off.

Cigalert
10-01-2013, 08:26 AM

I was driving yesterday to pick up my daughter and next to me was a teenage driver looking down most of the time at her phone I so wanted to roll down my window and yell at her.

Don't you people have horns on your vehicles?

Sent from my hemDROID

Wendi
10-01-2013, 08:28 AM
Now if i we're a cop it would probley go something like this.:lmao

http://youtu.be/ZY6aUdF7Q6U

OMG where do you find this stuff? LOL

hbchgirl
10-01-2013, 08:31 AM
Whenever I see someone driving and texting or talking in the phone I blare my horn. It's so irritating cause they're usually driving too slow and backing up traffic or weaving into other lanes.

314joey
10-01-2013, 08:36 AM
Don't you people have horns on your vehicles?

Sent from my hemDROID

YES, and anytime I can scare the chit out of them I do, but they've almost caused a accident by then.

Wendi
10-01-2013, 08:39 AM
YES, and anytime I can scare the chit out of them I do, but they've almost caused a accident by then.

I so wanted to but I'm afraid shell crash into my Beamer !!!

Havasu Party Bus
10-01-2013, 08:41 AM
OMG where do you find this stuff? LOL
Theres some really funny one's with that guy.

http://youtu.be/9-WTiW8W8Dk

314joey
10-01-2013, 08:45 AM
A friend of mine flies for a evac helicopter service and he tells me some of the stuff he see, he gave me this T-shirt which I proudly wear all the time

Unforgiven
10-01-2013, 08:46 AM
I would start my day in front of my daughters school and meet my quota in 45 minutes. Parents that cant drive!! Head to the donut shop for a few hours then end my day in front of the high school busting lap the kids driving and texting or looking down at their phones.

fixed it for you..next time you drop your daughter off at school, stay for a spelling class.....

Wendi
10-01-2013, 08:53 AM
fixed it for you..next time you drop your daughter off at school, stay for a spelling class.....

I'd arrest your ass!!

Unforgiven
10-01-2013, 08:56 AM
I'd arrest your ass!!

your just dying to put handcuffs on me....

Wendi
10-01-2013, 10:35 AM
your just dying to put handcuffs on me....
I'll let Shannon do the honors!:biggrin:

obnoxious001
10-01-2013, 11:51 AM
It's a serious problem. My daughter has almost been hit twice. I drop her off everyday same spot and watch till she crosses the street. Twice I e wanted to get out of my car and go off.

Umm,, why don't you drop her on the other side of the street?

Wendi
10-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Umm,, why don't you drop her on the other side of the street? Because the traffic is a nightmare. It is a small residential street, however parents who are in a hurry, don't look both ways!

Wendi
10-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Next time you're at a red light, take a look at the cars around you. It's crazy how many people have their heads down looking at their phones. Cops could write cell tickets all day long, if they wanted too.
I don't understand why they aren't writing more tickets? If they did they could hire more law enforcement personnel. Oh well I'm not running this country, but if I was.........

HB Vic
10-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Technically I think you meant "If I were a cop" :D

Wendi
10-01-2013, 12:40 PM
I mean idk if they are or aren't writing them? I'm sure if a motor cop see's it they will pull you over. I guess many people just get lucky, because most people that I see messing with their phones while driving seem either completely unaware of their surroundings, or they just don't care.. I really don't understand it either Wendi.

All I'm saying if "I WERE a cop" I would focus on the schools (before and after) because there is a lot of money to be made from ignorant parents and teenage drivers. Mind you we do not have a lot of crime in our city and there isn't much going on. If there is an accident or something all 9 of our PD will be there just because there is nothing more to do.

314joey
10-01-2013, 01:18 PM
Texting tickets aren't the fad yet, when enough people get killed maybe they will get as big a following as MADD, it's all about the money.

CarolynandBob
10-02-2013, 07:08 AM
I do not text and drive. However, this no talking on a cell is bullshit. I am perfectly capable of talking and driving. Just as capable as the mom reaching into the back seat to get the pacifier for her kid. Just as capable as the guy stuffing his face with micky d's. Just as capable as the dumb ass reading a newspaper. Just as capable as the women putting on her make up. Just as capable as the old lady that can barely see over the steering wheel.

By the way I talk on my cell while drive everyday. If they fucking ticket me then I will waste their time by showing up to fight it then probably just pay it.