PDA

View Full Version : how many times?

McRib
10-01-2013, 07:35 AM
With summer officially over and the weather cooling off pretty significantly esp at night I got to thinking about my summer. (Or lack there of)

To this day I haven't been on the water in havasu since DS. :( I made it to Mohave for the damn run but didn't take my boat and stayed with a frirnd. I made It to the lower river once rode with someone else and made it to parker 4 times and only 1 time had my boat.

Boating in my boat this season sucked ass but the few times I made it out we had a blast. Im hopin for a trip mid october but dont know if its gonna work out or not.

How about everyone else? How many times did u hit ur local watering hole?

Stainless
10-01-2013, 07:40 AM
My boat is undergoing a slooowwww makeover...that said I got to the water more this year than usual on a freinds boat. Mostly closer to home this year to wakeboard. I made it to Havasu for DS only this year.

Paul65K
10-01-2013, 07:44 AM
Dude......life always get's in the way.......just do it, like you said you always have a good time when you're on the water :D

Drag that thing out to Havasu and we'll grill some steaks and drink a few (maybe more) beers on the back deck......you and Norma are always welcome at our place :thumb:

Joker
10-01-2013, 07:49 AM
Haven't boated since DS? Damn, that's a long time ago. We were out about every 2 weeks throughout the year. Now, maybe once every third.

McRib
10-01-2013, 07:54 AM
Haven't boated since DS? Damn, that's a long time ago. We were out about every 2 weeks throughout the year. Now, maybe once every third.

Since DS I haven't been in my boat on havasu. Parker once.... maybe twice.

McRib
10-01-2013, 08:01 AM
Dude......life always get's in the way.......just do it, like you said you always have a good time when you're on the water :D

Drag that thing out to Havasu and we'll grill some steaks and drink a few (maybe more) beers on the back deck......you and Norma are always welcome at our place :thumb:

The boat is out there paul. Problem is finances. I have had the extra scratch to drive the pickup out and eat. 2013 hasent been very nice to us at all. I can afford all my stuff I just cant use it. Lol. Cant sell any of it either. Just gotta ride it out

McRib
10-01-2013, 08:03 AM

Every year since 2005 but 2013 I was out every other weekend. Hoping for a prosperous 2014.

Bobby V
10-01-2013, 08:07 AM
Since DS I have been 7 times...26 days. 5 days in my boat. Several days on other peoples boat. Glad the boat is paid for.

Paul65K
10-01-2013, 08:08 AM
The boat is out there paul. Problem is finances. I have had the extra scratch to drive the pickup out and eat. 2013 hasent been very nice to us at all. I can afford all my stuff I just cant use it. Lol. Cant sell any of it either. Just gotta ride it out
Sorry to hear that Andrew.......when you do get out, we'll have some fun.

Remember.......Tough times never last but Tough People do, and you are as tough as they come :thumb:

314joey
10-01-2013, 08:10 AM
Summer is never over, I'll never give up, we drove down to Marco Island New Years Day this year and can't wait for Winter, bring it on.

McRib
10-01-2013, 08:11 AM
Sorry to hear that Andrew.......when you do get out, we'll have some fun.

Remember.......Tough times never last but Tough People do, and you are as tough as they come :thumb:

Thanks brotha

Wendi
10-01-2013, 08:34 AM
I haven't boated as much as we normally do because of events. But I'll tell you the weekend we launched in Havasu and did the run to PC was fun. We plan to do that more often. And the company was great too!

Cheers to a prosperous 2014 Mcrib!!

Ziggy
10-01-2013, 09:21 AM
Your just a pussy Andrew.
Since May we've been out almost every other weekend....and for 4-5 days worth each time.

From my POS T-mobile thingie

Eli
10-01-2013, 09:29 AM
I've been boating in Havasu, Mead or Hawaii once or twice a month since April 2011.

I'm gonna try to not go for a few months this winter so I can visit other places.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
10-01-2013, 09:38 AM
I've been boating in Havasu, Mead or Hawaii once or twice a month since April 2011.

I'm gonna try to not go for a few months this winter so I can visit other places.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Visiting other places expands the mind:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Eli
10-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Visiting other places expands the mind:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Is that going to make my head bigger? :)

Sent from my Bat Cave

westair
10-01-2013, 09:50 AM
Since May we've been out almost every other weekend....and for 4-5 days worth each time.

Nice!! ... this is my ultimate goal, two weekends a month boating in Havasu and two at home in Oceanside surfing! all year

Ziggy
10-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Is that going to make my head bigger? :)

Sent from my Bat Cave
Only if its rubber like mine..lol :D

Nice!! ... this is my ultimate goal, two weekends a month boating in Havasu and two at home in Oceanside surfing! all year

Let's toss in a couple ski weekends this winter while we are at it:p:p

niceguyeddie
10-01-2013, 10:39 AM
I've got 9 trips out this year. I'd like to do one more if the weather is warm in two weeks.

McRib
10-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Your just a pussy Andrew.

Im a broke pussy. Get it right! Id be our there as much if not more then you if I was building a house too. Apple and oranges focker. :P

Ziggy
10-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Im a broke pussy. Get it right! Id be our there as much if not more then you if I was building a house too. Apple and oranges focker. :P

Come again with P & S in a couple weeks. That's his tentative plan I think.:thumbup::thumbup:

McRib
10-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Come again with P & S in a couple weeks. That's his tentative plan I think.:thumbup::thumbup:

Im trying to make something happen.

Cigalert
10-01-2013, 12:33 PM
I think we've made 9-10 trips this year. Only put 25 hours on the boat. I think we have 2 more definite trips. Who knows, from now till new years is my crunch time.

Sent from my hemDROID

RogerThat99
10-01-2013, 02:26 PM
I haven't been to Havasu since DS either. I planned on going back a couple of times this year...but it didn't work out.

hbchgirl
10-01-2013, 02:44 PM

What an awesome view!!!

28eliminator
10-01-2013, 03:45 PM
What an awesome view!!!

X2.. He's got a great view..

We've been out to Havasu about every other weekend since middle of May.. 2 or 3 more trips and I'm done for a couple months. Heading out Thursday night through Sunday, then the next weekend for the boat drags, then probably Monster bash.. Game over :wink:

westair
10-01-2013, 05:59 PM
Let's toss in a couple ski weekends this winter while we are at it:p:p

lol ... excellent idea! ... I'm sure I could work it into the rotation:biggrin:

Singleton
10-01-2013, 07:16 PM
6 trips and 15 days on the water in my boat since DS. Usually we have 8 to 10 trips and 25 to 30 days of boating after DS and before October 1.

This year my oldest going to college removed a few trips from the schedule.

Was planning on Monster Bash, but I have to leave Sunday for Japan and don't return until November 3rd for a work investigation.

pvhca1
10-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Sold our place last month, sold the boat and toys awhile back, hate to say it but since the kid is in college we chose other activities. Still have plenty of friends and family with places and boats in Needles and Havi so getting there isn't the problem. I enjoy golf so much that it's become my hobby and takes a lot of my time. The GF loves the beach so our time is spent there and on the course.

pvhca1
10-02-2013, 01:00 PM
The long drive is what makes me not want to go up there. 4.5hr drive one way isn't something I want to do on my days off anymore. If I were 2hrs closer, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem and I'd find myself more motivated to get out on the water more often!

The drive never bothered me since it was usually under 3 hours, I guess a change was good, been boating since I was 5, that's a long ass time, LOL!!