PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Everyone!!!

Tishimself
09-30-2013, 06:04 AM
For all of you it's Monday, for me today is my Thursday, but of the four days a week I work, today is usually my most intense, due to the fact that all the MOW guys are out today with their form B's and I gotta wind my way through them....but tomorrow is Friday, then three days off....have a great day, make it a great week....!!:smile:

On edit..I'm going to combine this thread with your feel good video for today...turn this up, smile, whether you know it or not, you are loved..be blessed in your lives today....

http://www.godvine.com/9-Year-Old-Sings-a-Version-of-Amazing-Grace-Unlike-Any-Other-4015.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9-30-2013

WMC
09-30-2013, 06:12 AM
Good morning. Driving in traffic west 210

sent from WMC's phone

Eli
09-30-2013, 06:15 AM
Good morning! Today is my Day 1 of Insanity workout! Wish me luck!

T: what's MOW?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
09-30-2013, 06:35 AM
Good morning everyone!
Hope Tis does not mind, but in gonna ask what everyone did this weekend to get more play on the thread?
Highlight for me was wakeboarding all day Sat, I'm still sore. Yesterday was mostly recovery in the form of bench racing NASCAR and NHRA. Did manage to do an oil change on truck and uncover motorhome for upcoming trip.
How about the rest of ya?

Carbon aka Stainless

Paul65K
09-30-2013, 06:37 AM
Morning everyone!!!

She's Mine
09-30-2013, 06:41 AM
Good morning everyone... Had a great weekend... Friday my baby girl turned 8 so we did Chuck E Cheese all night with some friends. Saturday was my 10 year old boy's Pop Warner Football game. Sunday was a day to relax and just chill.

RVR SWPR
09-30-2013, 06:56 AM
Good Morning,have a good week.

Wendi
09-30-2013, 06:59 AM
Good morning everyone!! Eli good luck to you! Highlight of my weekend was winning at Dover yesterday. Kind of chilled as the next month will be filled with hotboat events. Bought our new camera and played around with it. WMC installed our new sliding door screen looks good. She's mine happy 8th bday to your cute daughter saw her smiling face I. FB. Have a great day everyone!

Eli
09-30-2013, 07:13 AM
Carbon, Stainless, Danny...lol...you have almost as many personalities as I do ;)

This weekend I spent most of my time with my sisters and my niece who I'd like to brag is obsessed with me and my name. My other sister isn't pleased lol.

I did go on a date last night, first one in a very long time. Okay it wasn't a real date. I met a guy for drinks at a bar. He is very smart, borderline genius so obviously we have something in common (insert eyeroll). He's half Spanish and half Native American. So, he's very "in touch"...not sure how to explain it. He is good looking, had THE SKIN, Rides his bike to work and has a great career.

My favorite thing about him was he asked me to dance and when we got on the dance floor he danced like a 7 year old and like no body was watching. I absolutely love his childlike nature and his who gives a fuck attitude! Needless to say, it was a great time!

But he's not my type. So if anyone is looking for a great catch...let me know, he lives in Leucadia.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
09-30-2013, 07:25 AM
Carbon, Stainless, Danny...lol...you have almost as many personalities as I do ;)

This weekend I spent most of my time with my sisters and my niece who I'd like to brag is obsessed with me and my name. My other sister isn't pleased lol.

I did go on a date last night, first one in a very long time. Okay it wasn't a real date. I met a guy for drinks at a bar. He is very smart, borderline genius so obviously we have something in common (insert eyeroll). He's half Spanish and half Native American. So, he's very "in touch"...not sure how to explain it. He is good looking, had THE SKIN, Rides his bike to work and has a great career.

My favorite thing about him was he asked me to dance and when we got on the dance floor he danced like a 7 year old and like no body was watching. I absolutely love his childlike nature and his who gives a fuck attitude! Needless to say, it was a great time!

But he's not my type. So if anyone is looking for a great catch...let me know, he lives in Leucadia.

Sent from my Bat Cave
Sounds like a Spanish/Indian version of Dr. Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory so..............that would make you a kind of Amy Farrah Fowler........You know a Brainiac with well...........her own "Unique Personality" :lmao1:

Eli
09-30-2013, 12:29 PM
Sounds like a Spanish/Indian version of Dr. Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory so..............that would make you a kind of Amy Farrah Fowler........You know a Brainiac with well...........her own "Unique Personality" :lmao1:

He's not that quirky. But, I'm not dating him and I hope I'm not anything like Amy!!! Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

hbchgirl
09-30-2013, 12:46 PM
sounds like a spanish/indian version of dr. Sheldon cooper from the big bang theory so..............that would make you a kind of amy farrah fowler........you know a brainiac with well...........her own "unique personality" :lmao1:

lol!!!

hbchgirl
09-30-2013, 12:50 PM
It was so nice to be at home this weekend! Dinner at our favorite Italian place in HB on Friday, Saturday drove out to Glendora to meet up with K-034 and Mrs.K-034 and got to watch them put the engine back in the boat and fire her up (highlight!!! :thumbsUp:), family dinner at home Saturday night for my son's bday and Sunday hung out on Main St in HB... weather was amazing!!!

She's Mine
09-30-2013, 03:39 PM
Good morning everyone!! Eli good luck to you! Highlight of my weekend was winning at Dover yesterday. Kind of chilled as the next month will be filled with hotboat events. Bought our new camera and played around with it. WMC installed our new sliding door screen looks good. She's mine happy 8th bday to your cute daughter saw her smiling face I. FB. Have a great day everyone!

Thank you Wendi... She is my little angel.. Woot Woot!

She's Mine
09-30-2013, 03:42 PM
It was so nice to be at home this weekend! Dinner at our favorite Italian place in HB on Friday, Saturday drove out to Glendora to meet up with K-034 and Mrs.K-034 and got to watch them put the engine back in the boat and fire her up (highlight!!! :thumbsUp:), family dinner at home Saturday night for my son's bday and Sunday hung out on Main St in HB... weather was amazing!!!

Ok, what is your favorite Italian place in HB? I go to this place on Warner, Buon Gusto. Pretty good food there. If you like breakfast there is a place right next to it call Green Street Cafe', rode my bike there Sunday and had an awesome Monte Cristo.

hbchgirl
09-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Ok, what is your favorite Italian place in HB? I go to this place on Warner, Bon Gusta. Pretty good food there. If you like breakfast there is a place right next to it call Green Cafe', rode my bike there Sunday and had an awesome Monte Cristo.

That would be the one (Buon Gusto)! We LOVE it! We love sitting in the bar... we're spoiled by Jen the bartender! We also frequent Green St. Cafe... same owners. Funny... we almost went there for breakfast Sunday after a walk down at the beach, but we ended up at El Ranchito on Main St.

She's Mine
09-30-2013, 03:52 PM
That would be the one (Buon Gusto)! We LOVE it! We love sitting in the bar... we're spoiled by Jen the bartender! We also frequent Green St. Cafe... same owners. Funny... we almost went there for breakfast Sunday after a walk down at the beach, but we ended up at El Ranchito on Main St.

Been to El Ranchito many times after surfing. Cool place to hang out and people watch. Do you live close to Buon Gusto? We go there a couple of times a month if we're in town.

hbchgirl
09-30-2013, 04:02 PM
Been to El Ranchito many times after surfing. Cool place to hang out and people watch. Do you live close to Buon Gusto? We go there a couple of times a month if we're in town.

We're not too far from there. We go there at least once a week, usually Friday, and sometimes more lol... same with Green St.