I'm surprised....especially with those trucker pipes on it.:LMAOsmiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDhI-K0aAk8

hpboats83
09-28-2013, 05:02 PM
Was the landrover 4wd, kind of looked like it

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Cigalert
09-28-2013, 06:49 PM
The edits between scenes are the LandRover going to the dealership for some more warranty work and 4 quarts of oil per. I could give a shit if that thing can tug and M1-A1...the dodge should have unhooked and just ran over the top of it to a pyrotechnics backdrop.

GRADS
09-28-2013, 07:58 PM
The edits between scenes are the LandRover going to the dealership for some more warranty work and 4 quarts of oil per. I could give a shit if that thing can tug and M1-A1...the dodge should have unhooked and just ran over the top of it to a pyrotechnics backdrop.

Lmao! Funny thing is we almost bought a Range Rover recently until a friend said if you're going to buy a Range Rover make sure you buy two of them because you're going to need a parts car. :D

Cigalert
09-28-2013, 08:50 PM
Lmao! Funny thing is we almost bought a Range Rover recently until a friend said if you're going to buy a Range Rover make sure you buy two of them because you're going to need a parts car. :D

I wouldn't even buy 2...hell not even a fleet. A friend from norcal was bragging about getting a new RR sport....paying 90k or some shit. I was laughing at her the whole time she was looking. At any rate, 3 weeks later she had the car for 4 days total. She went down to the dealership to find out WTF and the entire car was ripped apart with less than 100 miles on the thing...headliner, carpet, seats....everything out. Had a electrical gremlin they couldn't locate. She got her money back but it took 3 more weeks at the dealership and almost a year to get anything out of it. Pure buckets of shit.

GRADS
09-28-2013, 09:35 PM
I learned in the buying process that if you buy a Range Rover you have more money than brains...we bought a Benz

FormulaZR
09-29-2013, 08:11 AM
I always wanted to do an LS swap in a Land Rover Discovery.