PDA

View Full Version : So I call Progressive this morning....

Tishimself
09-26-2013, 10:35 AM
And they tell me that the coverage was cancelled due to underwriting telling me that the boat is too high in HP and above their limits. I was VERY honest with them in April when I took out the policy on the boat after buying it. They knew and even told me they had no such limits. Unlike Geico who does and told me from the start that they did have such limits. So now we have no insurance on it at the moment and that is going to piss off the lender....it's a fucked up day and it's not even noon yet....

rivergames
09-26-2013, 10:38 AM
And they tell me that the coverage was cancelled due to underwriting telling me that the boat is too high in HP and above their limits. I was VERY honest with them in April when I took out the policy on the boat after buying it. They knew and even told me they had no such limits. Unlike Geico who does and told me from the start that they did have such limits. So now we have no insurance on it at the moment and that is going to piss off the lender....it's a fucked up day and it's not even noon yet....

Call Nick Rose Insurance and Wozencraft to get quotes :thumbsUp:

riverrunner1984
09-26-2013, 10:40 AM
I just got insurance this year by the Nick's team.

Wendi
09-26-2013, 10:42 AM
Nick Rose Insurance, Bianca 661-253-1131. They saved me over $300.00 and I used to have Progressive. Who also was overcharging me for years!!

Stainless
09-26-2013, 10:44 AM
You just happen to be on a website that has an advertiser that does boat insurance, Nick Rose Insurance. I'm sure they will pick up this thread momentarily. :)

ChumpChange
09-26-2013, 10:45 AM
I would have climbed up the ladder until I talked to Flo. She gets it done there!

Bianca_Rose
09-26-2013, 10:48 AM
Hi Tishimself~ Feel free to call me 661-253-1131 and I can see what we can do for you!

Tishimself
09-26-2013, 10:52 AM
Boat pics..

niceguyeddie
09-26-2013, 11:29 AM
Nice Boat!

Progressive is a joke! Worst ins company ever! I have AAA on one of my boats and Wozencraft on the other (AAA won't insure a tunnel hull). I'm gonna call Nick rose soon and see if I can just do a big multi policy. Boats, cars, house and etc.

hbchgirl
09-26-2013, 11:42 AM
Nick Rose Insurance, Bianca 661-253-1131. They saved me over $300.00 and I used to have Progressive. Who also was overcharging me for years!!

:point:20114

Tishimself
09-26-2013, 11:46 AM
Nice Boat!

Progressive is a joke! Worst ins company ever! I have AAA on one of my boats and Wozencraft on the other (AAA won't insure a tunnel hull). I'm gonna call Nick rose soon and see if I can just do a big multi policy. Boats, cars, house and etc.

If this works out, I'll pull the house, the two cars and the boat into the same policy with them....lets see how far they get with it first...talked to them, they are working on it right now....

Oh, and thanks for the nice words on the boat...I appreciate them...;)

niceguyeddie
09-26-2013, 12:04 PM
If this works out, I'll pull the house, the two cars and the boat into the same policy with them....lets see how far they get with it first...talked to them, they are working on it right now....

Oh, and thanks for the nice words on the boat...I appreciate them...;)

You're welcome! So hows she run with that Whipple?

Bianca_Rose
09-26-2013, 12:13 PM
:happy:
Nice Boat!

Sounds good! :thumb:

SBS933
09-26-2013, 12:23 PM
I gotta make a call too, Progressive has mine and it's real cheap. The only problem is if something happened, I would only get enough money to buy some beer to cry in. It's an 88 and i'm not sure i could get any more coverage than what they are giving me. Nobody else would take me cause it is too old.

niceguyeddie
09-26-2013, 12:27 PM
I gotta make a call too, Progressive has mine and it's real cheap. The only problem is if something happened, I would only get enough money to buy some beer to cry in. It's an 88 and i'm not sure i could get any more coverage than what they are giving me. Nobody else would take me cause it is too old.

A few years back a few buddies and I were riding our skis a few miles south of Dana Point. One of them hit a huge jump and in mid air the hood fell of his 92 Superjet and sunk it in seconds once he hit the water. He had ins and they paid him out $2,300. I couldn't fucking believe it!

I also sunk a ski, but the Lake Puddingstone lifeguards dove down, hooked it and dragged it up onto their swim step. Pretty cool of them!..Same thing... Hood came loose.

Tishimself
09-26-2013, 12:28 PM
You're welcome! So hows she run with that Whipple?

I went ahead and pulled the trigger and am going to install the homeowners with her also. So she got two for one today...LOL.....and to answer your question about the whipple, I have not really stretched her out yet, but I can tell you she gets out and goes right up to 50mph...LOL That's all I can say because my insurance agent is on here now....LOL....:wink2::wink2::wink2:

Stainless
09-26-2013, 12:32 PM
I went ahead and pulled the trigger and am going to install the homeowners with her also. So she got two for one today...LOL.....and to answer your question about the whipple, I have not really stretched her out yet, but I can tell you she gets out and goes right up to 50mph...LOL That's all I can say because my insurance agent is on here now....LOL....:wink2::wink2::wink2:
Great news, good to see the advertisers get the buisiness! :)

niceguyeddie
09-26-2013, 12:33 PM

Good boy! LOL!

hbchgirl
09-26-2013, 12:35 PM

LOL!!! Congrats! We appreciate your business! :3:

SBS933
09-26-2013, 12:36 PM
A few years back a few buddies and I were riding our skis a few miles south of Dana Point. One of them hit a huge jump and in mid air the hood fell of his 92 Superjet and sunk it in seconds once he hit the water. He had ins and they paid him out $2,300. I couldn't fucking believe it!

I also sunk a ski, but the Lake Puddingstone lifeguards dove down, hooked it and dragged it up onto their swim step. Pretty cool of them!..Same thing... Hood came loose. Did ya get it running and head to Dana Point ?

niceguyeddie
09-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Did ya get it running and head to Dana Point ?

Got in in the bed of my truck, removed the plugs and cranked it to blow all the water out of the cylinders. Put em back in and went back out within minutes! Thing ran like a raped ape! :)

I used to ride outta there all the time. I had a group of guys that I'd meet up with in different spots. At one time I'd go out of DP at least once a week. I really wanted to get into racing. ...I guess it's still on my bucket list to try a few.

joepump1
09-26-2013, 01:10 PM
A little late to this thread. I was also gonna recommend Nick.

hbchgirl
09-26-2013, 01:17 PM
A little late to this thread. I was also gonna recommend Nick.

Thanks Joe!

RVR SWPR
09-26-2013, 01:49 PM
No doubt about it Well Done NRI.Boat looks sharp Brett.

Tishimself
09-26-2013, 01:56 PM
No doubt about it Well Done NRI.Boat looks sharp Brett.

Thank you sir. Looking forward to spending some quality time with you guys next summer. We will for sure be at the LA boat show in Feb....would love to put some faces to the names on here....best to you sir...

RogerThat99
09-26-2013, 02:51 PM
to answer your question about the whipple, I have not really stretched her out yet, but I can tell you she gets out and goes right up to 50mph...LOL That's all I can say because my insurance agent is on here now....LOL....:wink2::wink2::wink2:

I was going to say 53 mph. I was way off. :D

314joey
09-26-2013, 03:44 PM
We've got Progressive and the premium went up about 10% this year and we haven't "EVER" had a claim, WTF, but there's not many companies that insure powerboats down here so we're kind of hosed.

H2oSki2Fast
09-26-2013, 03:53 PM
We've got Progressive and the premium went up about 10% this year and we haven't "EVER" had a claim, WTF, but there's not many companies that insure powerboats down here so we're kind of hosed.

Just a heads up, get rid of Progressive ASAP, will find anything deny a claim, even if it's unrelated to the incident.

Slacker
09-26-2013, 05:10 PM

There is a reason why it's so cheap,,,,,,,,,come claim time, no matter what year the boat is.

Slacker
09-26-2013, 05:11 PM
Just a heads up, get rid of Progressive ASAP, will find anything deny a claim, even if it's unrelated to the incident.

Flo can suck it

Tishimself
09-26-2013, 07:09 PM

You know, I believe this...they canceled the policy supposedly because the boat exceeded the policy limits. But the lady tells me that "HAD" something happened, they would have honored the policy and paid it out. I called bullshit on her right then and there. I told them everything about the boat when they started the policy, they knew about it and they still bought me. Then I go back and redo the policy to include the "performance plus" option, they cancel me.....the whole thing, all of it, is bullshit.

NRI
09-26-2013, 07:15 PM
Thank you for your business! I hope your experience with NRI has been professional and pleasant. Don't hesitate to contact us with any other questions you may have. Please refer your friends and family.

Tishimself
09-26-2013, 07:28 PM
Thank you for your business! I hope your experience with NRI has been professional and pleasant. Don't hesitate to contact us with any other questions you may have. Please refer your friends and family.

Nick, you got the cars and the house today, keep it, and you will have the cars as well.....thanks for the great help!!