PDA

View Full Version : Sexy & You Know It?

Eli
09-25-2013, 12:02 PM
Do you work out? What's your routine?

Sent from my Bat Cave

niceguyeddie
09-25-2013, 12:05 PM
I switch it up. I run anywhere from 5-8 miles about 1-2 days a week and gym 2-3 days a week. I run mainly to keep my sanity more than exercise.

ChumpChange
09-25-2013, 12:05 PM

M-F

Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Back
Wednesday - Guns / Arms
Thursday - Legs (The day I usually skip the gym and sleep in :))
Friday - Quick Chest but Shoulders

Blubyu
09-25-2013, 12:07 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yes, Crossfit! Did this work out yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc2mZkyb2so

Where's my stickers!?? :angry-smiley-018:

rivergames
09-25-2013, 12:14 PM
I Hit the punching bag,lift weights, and jump rope in my garage/backyard whenever I can. Once I start, I just go till I can't anymore

Joker
09-25-2013, 12:16 PM
I'll start after the new year. :beer

Stainless
09-25-2013, 12:18 PM
Most of mine is fingers and thumb strengthening posting on HB.
When that's not enough I do 2 sets of 10 push-ups every morning, walk 3 miles at lunch and alternate between sit-ups and strength machine evenings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

Bianca_Rose
09-25-2013, 12:19 PM
I take classes at a bootcamp marine style gym, not your typical gym whatsoever. Classes vary from running, lifting, boxing and so much more. This past Saturday we trained at the beach for over 2 hours, it was intense! Typically will try to go 5 days a week.

Stainless
09-25-2013, 12:23 PM
Your turn Eli

riverrunner1984
09-25-2013, 12:30 PM
Cardio and weights anywhere from 2-3 times a week each.
Some weeks will be 3 days cardio and 2 days weights or the other way around.
Each week is different.

Example, yesterday I played recquet ball for cardio, today I did 65 min of yoga for my weight exercise and tom I am jogging 4 miles.

09-25-2013, 12:30 PM
Lift weights four days a week and pedal my bike 20 miles a day usually every day, sucks when it’s 110 + but still get it done. :cry2:

I take one month off three times a year.

riverrunner1984
09-25-2013, 12:31 PM
I also walk the dog 4-5 times a week at night for min 1 hour.

Eli
09-25-2013, 12:31 PM
Your turn Eli

Currently, I do 45-60 min of cardio and abs 6-7 days with alternating arms or legs each day I workout mostly for my sanity...it's already suspect ;)

I'm considering investing in Insanity DVDs...but I'm not sure I will workout at home or if it's effective. But, I'd like to have a cut body. Nothing bulky.

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
09-25-2013, 12:40 PM
No cardio.

Wife does insanity. We met at the gym but with kids, she doesn't go anymore.

SBS933
09-25-2013, 12:46 PM
Started the treadmill every other day, dropped steaks ( they take 9 days to process ) dropped 30 pounds since July and pound as many Silver Bullets I can get my hands on.

Stainless
09-25-2013, 12:50 PM
Started the treadmill every other day, dropped steaks ( they take 9 days to process ) dropped 30 pounds since July and pound as many Silver Bullets I can get my hands on.
Lost 30 lbs myself since Memorial day, want to loose 10 more but its a bitch now!

riverrunner1984
09-25-2013, 12:59 PM
Lost 30 lbs myself since Memorial day, want to loose 10 more but its a bitch now!

Last last 10-30 is always the hardest. I am down 100 over the past few years....Not a diet just a life style change.
I want to looks another 25 to get to 230 and its killing me.....However I am more healthy and can keep up at the gym with people that weigh 180.

Congrats on the 30lb lost guys

Stainless
09-25-2013, 01:00 PM
Wheeler, you look trim, whats your routine?

SBS933
09-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Lost 30 lbs myself since Memorial day, want to loose 10 more but its a bitch now! Yep I lost 20# on diet alone, then couldn't dump the other 10# thats when I bought the treadmill and I guess it changed my metabolism cause the remaining 10# dropped off real quick. Went from 210# to 180#

314joey
09-25-2013, 01:28 PM
We both bought bikes "cruisers" when we moved down here and we try and ride after dinner every night, it's fun, plus I got a ring ring bell for my birthday. lol

Other than that, it's pretty much 12oz curls up at the bar on most Friday nights.

H2oSki2Fast
09-25-2013, 01:30 PM

Incorrect. If chewed normally it takes the same amount of time as most other solid foods.

Eli
09-25-2013, 01:44 PM
Incorrect. If chewed normally it takes the same amount of time as most other solid foods.

There's a correct way to chew? Crap!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
09-25-2013, 01:50 PM
I walk my dog 3 miles 4-5 times a week. Now that it is cooler I just incorporated stairs into the mix up and down about 75 stairs 5-7 times 3 days a week. I try to do sit-ups and 10 lbs dumbbells a few times a week as well. I'm not a gym person.

niceguyeddie
09-25-2013, 02:47 PM
Same here on the running. I could do more, however its very difficult to work all day and find the energy to run any more than 10 miles per week for me. I have a small weight machine in my home to use before or after work. And most importantly I maintain a fairly good diet.

I can't run on a treadmill. It bored me to death! Usually I tell myself I don't have the energy but go anyways. That 1st mile is hard to get through but I break out after it and I'm ready to keep on truckin! The thing I love about running is there's only one way to finish...keep running. When you're at the gym you can be lazy and go sit in the sauna or just call it a day, but when your still 4 miles from home, you have to keep on running.

niceguyeddie
09-25-2013, 02:49 PM
No cardio.

Wife does insanity. We met at the gym but with kids, she doesn't go anymore.

Do you go to the Claremont Club?

Ziggy
09-25-2013, 02:54 PM
Play racketball twice a week, between 2 and 4 hours worth each day.
Train with personal trainer once a week. Usually do some additional weights on one other day.
Not been as diligent with my F'd up shoulder.

ChumpChange
09-25-2013, 02:57 PM
Do you go to the Claremont Club?

I've been there once and I live in The Club HOA. Their dumbells only go up to 100 so I can't get a good workout there. :wink:

I have a membership to 24Hr Fitness from the Family Fitness Days. $2.00 per month deal can't be beat. I like the multiple locations as I like to schedule my farthest away appointments first thing in the morning where I can leave my house early enough to beat traffic and workout near my first call. Best way to not sit in traffic.

Cole Trickle
09-25-2013, 03:00 PM
I try and stay active....

Personally I think the most important thing is watching what you eat and not over eating.

Lots of fat asses go to the gym daily but refuse to change there eating habits and stay at an unhealthy weight. Honestly you could save the gym membership and just scale back what you stuff down your throat and be better off than walking on a tread mill 5 days a week while plowing 1000 calories more than what your body needs.

The gym bores me terribly and I just don't have the free time needed to dedicate to a work out program.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

ChumpChange
09-25-2013, 03:09 PM
Lots of fat asses go to the gym daily but refuse to change there eating habits and stay at an unhealthy weight.

That hurts Cole! Why you gotta make it all personal!

Eli
09-25-2013, 03:21 PM
Lots of fat asses go to the gym daily

I'm trying!!! I just love food

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
09-25-2013, 03:24 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

I love sweets and my weekends! :beer

niceguyeddie
09-25-2013, 03:44 PM
I've been there once and I live in The Club HOA. Their dumbells only go up to 100 so I can't get a good workout there. :wink:

I have a membership to 24Hr Fitness from the Family Fitness Days. $2.00 per month deal can't be beat. I like the multiple locations as I like to schedule my farthest away appointments first thing in the morning where I can leave my house early enough to beat traffic and workout near my first call. Best way to not sit in traffic.

I went there once. I wasn't impressed. ..I also do 24. I have a regular and a super sport within walking dist to my house. I like the super sport.

niceguyeddie
09-25-2013, 03:47 PM
I tried the treadmill for a few months, same here, just super boring! After 12-15mins on that thing I couldnt take it anymore lol. I ended up selling it on CL, and starting running outside again over a year ago. I'll tell u one thing though, it took a long time for me to get used to running outside again. A lot of soreness and cramping in the beginning. The treadmill vs. running outside is like night and day! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gave mine away. It sat for years.

Oh yea there's a huge difference running on streets. All the different terrain and stuff you have to watch for. I love running in dirt and having to dodge pot holes and ruts in the trails. What kills me are sidewalks on residential streets with continuous driveways. That up and down (weird placement of my right leg) starts to kill my knee so I'll just run in the street.

I always crack up at people at the gym with bad ass running shoes that are clean as can be. My running shoes look like dog shit because I actually run in them.

ChumpChange
09-25-2013, 03:47 PM
I love sweets and my weekends! :beer

I eat a bowl of Ice Cream every night. Notice that I typed BOWL, not scoop.

I went there once. I wasn't impressed. ..I also do 24. I have a regular and a super sport within walking dist to my house. I like the super sport.

Which regular? The one on Main St? I go to that one once every other month or so when I visit a customer in HB.

Cole Trickle
09-25-2013, 03:48 PM
That hurts Cole! Why you gotta make it all personal!

Lol...truth hurts.

Set a goal weight and write it down. Fix your habits and cut back until you have hit such goals. Once you have hit your target weight allow for slight fluctuation during vacations or holidays. IMHO you should never get to the point where you are 10+ pounds over your target weight.:):cool:

Seems so simple...haha

ChumpChange
09-25-2013, 03:49 PM
That up and down (weird placement of my right leg) starts to kill my knee so I'll just run in the street.

Asphault is softer than concrete so you should run in the street anyway.

I always crack up at people at the gym with bad ass running shoes that are clean as can be. My running shoes look like dog shit because I actually run in them.

I'll post a pic of my clean badass running shoes when I get home. They're Gym shoes.....for inside the gym! I'm breaking color barriers with my shoes!

Eli
09-25-2013, 03:50 PM
I gave mine away. It sat for years.

Oh yea there's a huge difference running on streets. All the different terrain and stuff you have to watch for. I love running in dirt and having to dodge pot holes and ruts in the trails. What kills me are sidewalks on residential streets with continuous driveways. That up and down (weird placement of my right leg) starts to kill my knee so I'll just run in the street.

I have the same problem and my left knee is jacked up so the driveways make it even worse! I can't run much anymore :( at one point I was running 4-8 miles a day. When that started hurting, I cycled 30-85 miles a day...when that started hurting...ugh! I just need a new knee!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Cole Trickle
09-25-2013, 03:51 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

There is no doubt that food is a good thing. I'm also a fan of drinking a beer or occasional cocktail or 20.

Eat good 5 days a week and allow for 2 cheat days.

I will indulge on Friday and Saturday and rarely drink alcohol during the week.

Your an active girl....if your eating out more than twice a week its going to be hard to overcome.

Eat at home and all that $$ you save can go towards guns:D

niceguyeddie
09-25-2013, 03:51 PM
I eat a bowl of Ice Cream every night. Notice that I typed BOWL, not scoop.

Which regular? The one on Main St? I go to that one once every other month or so when I visit a customer in HB.

I live in Costa Mesa. There's a "normal" 24 off 19th and Park (behind Bevmo) and there's a Super Sport in Triangle Square. I got to that one. Triangle Square is right in front of you when your exiting the 55 Fwy (end of freeway). It's where Sutra, Yard House, Saddle Ranch and all those places are.

Havasu Party Bus
09-25-2013, 03:52 PM
Well i can't join in on this thread because i'm the same as i have always been since the 7th Grade and it's never changed. I've tryed to gain weight but it won't stick my body just burns it right back off so i just stopped trying. And yes i have tryed to gain weight many time no joke! So now this is what i'm stuck with being Sexy & I Know It.:bangmyhead:
http://youtu.be/Tc_dD_zhPE4

http://youtu.be/Vr8Ib6OWv-E

niceguyeddie
09-25-2013, 03:57 PM
Well i can't join in on this thread because i'm the same as i have always been since the 7th Grade and it's never changed. I've tryed to gain weight but it won't stick my body just burns it right back off so i just stopped trying. And yes i have tryed to gain weight many time no joke! So now this is what i'm stuck with being Sexy & I Know It.:bangmyhead:
http://youtu.be/Tc_dD_zhPE4

http://youtu.be/Vr8Ib6OWv-E

Being healthy and your weight are two totally different things. I've got buddies that are skinny as shit but couldn't run a lap if their life depended on it. lol

Havasu Party Bus
09-25-2013, 04:05 PM
Being healthy and your weight are two totally different things. I've got buddies that are skinny as shit but couldn't run a lap if their life depended on it. lol
Very true i stay very active and run my body very lean. I think i'm doing ok "I THINK" i'll be 55 years old on Oct, 13.

Stainless
09-25-2013, 04:06 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/26/yqezezyv.jpg

Cole Trickle
09-25-2013, 04:09 PM
At 37 I'm still in pretty good shape...6' 190lbs.

Like mentioned I'm still active and consider myself athletic.

The biggest difference between today and 15 years ago is I have lost a lot of flexibility. I really would like to concentrate on stretching nightly.

I have never had an issue with cardio but the older I get if I run or work in the garage all weekend my knees and back will hurt for a week. Wear flip flops or shitty shoes while on vacation for a week and I'm trashed.

I have to thank my mom for shitty joints..lol

ChumpChange
09-25-2013, 04:11 PM
I live in Costa Mesa. There's a "normal" 24 off 19th and Park (behind Bevmo) and there's a Super Sport in Triangle Square. I got to that one. Triangle Square is right in front of you when your exiting the 55 Fwy (end of freeway). It's where Sutra, Yard House, Saddle Ranch and all those places are.

I know just where that's at. I used to buy these little dics called CDs when there was a Virgin store there. :)

Skinny fat people scare me.

Music to my Ears
09-25-2013, 04:16 PM
I switched to swimming a couple years back. Low impact and I don't hurt when I'm done! I'm not cut or bulked up but I'm in fairly decent shape.

Stainless
09-25-2013, 04:22 PM
Beside all the healthy reasons to exercise its helped my wakeboard abilities tremendously.:dogrun:

niceguyeddie
09-25-2013, 04:22 PM
Very true i stay very active and run my body very lean. I think i'm doing ok "I THINK" i'll be 55 years old on Oct, 13.

You're 55? Holy shit those are some good genes!

....gone running....

SBS933
09-25-2013, 04:23 PM
Being healthy and your weight are two totally different things. I've got buddies that are skinny as shit but couldn't run a lap if their life depended on it. lol Holy shit NGE, I just puked in my mouth and thank god I just took a swig of beer to wash it down. FUCK

ChumpChange
09-25-2013, 04:27 PM
Did anybody else just go drink a glass of water?

edit: Just realized it said an empty stomach and mine is currently full of M&Ms, Snickers and Butterfinger candy!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/26/yqezezyv.jpg

Eli
09-25-2013, 04:30 PM
There is no doubt that food is a good thing. I'm also a fan of drinking a beer or occasional cocktail or 20.

Eat good 5 days a week and allow for 2 cheat days.

I will indulge on Friday and Saturday and rarely drink alcohol during the week.

Your an active girl....if your eating out more than twice a week its going to be hard to overcome.

Eat at home and all that $$ you save can go towards guns:D

I love to cook...I eat at home 90% of the time. I use to eat very little throughout the day bc I'm so busy and eat a giant dinner...this week I started eating a good lunch...not my usual 150 calories ...and eating a protein shake/bar for dinner and I'm down 4 lbs.

It's tough when 1350 is what maintains my weight.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
09-25-2013, 04:34 PM
I'm testing it. :D
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/26/yjyhaqys.jpg

Cole Trickle
09-25-2013, 04:40 PM
I love to cook...I eat at home 90% of the time. I use to eat very little throughout the day bc I'm so busy and eat a giant dinner...this week I started eating a good lunch...not my usual 150 calories ...and eating a protein shake/bar for dinner and I'm down 4 lbs.

It's tough when 1350 is what maintains my weight.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Nothing wrong with dropping 4 lbs:)

I would try and eat a couple decent meals a day. Perhaps start with some low sugar oatmeal in the am.

Your daily calorie intake to maintain is very low?

Stainless
09-25-2013, 05:08 PM
I really like Propel(grape) and powerade! I never drink soda unless I go out to dinner, then I'll have a diet coke! Have u tried the flavored waters?

Actually that is water I added flavor too.
Someone finally started a thread tailored for your lifestyle PR! :gathering:
Hopefully no one starts a smoking or chewing thread. :yikes:

Wendi
09-25-2013, 06:01 PM
That sexy video of the fat people made me throw up a little. :puke::puke:

Eli
09-25-2013, 06:11 PM
Nothing wrong with dropping 4 lbs:)

I would try and eat a couple decent meals a day. Perhaps start with some low sugar oatmeal in the am.

Your daily calorie intake to maintain is very low?

I know! Life sucks!! I'm a miniature person...I think I can add 400 calories to that bc I workout but I'm trying to lose weight :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Havasu Party Bus
09-25-2013, 06:44 PM
You're 55? Holy shit those are some good genes!

....gone running....
That's what i mean. As much as i run around at my age i must be doing something right. I do know if i slow down i may not be able to get going again.

Bianca_Rose
09-25-2013, 08:21 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/26/4y9azaba.jpg

Eli
09-25-2013, 08:40 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/26/4y9azaba.jpg

I love squats! Once I learned the right way to do them...life with squats is much easier

Sent from my Bat Cave

SBS933
09-25-2013, 09:13 PM
I love squats! Once I learned the right way to do them...life with squats is much easier

Sent from my Bat Cave Damn Eli, you can come up with something better than that !!

Sharp shooter
09-25-2013, 10:58 PM
I've toned it down a bunch (mostly because I keep hurting myself), but I still hit the weights 3 days a week and mountain bike the local mountains once a week. For those familiar with Claremont Wilderness, my best time around the loop is 34 minutes.

I had a friend at work tell me I couldn't leg press 10 plates so I made him this quick cell phone vid a couple months ago. This is knees to chest and at Cardio fit in Rancho Cucamonga. :D

I'm 46 and not a big dude so go easy on me. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTIxRGgF86c

westair
09-25-2013, 11:36 PM
I've toned it down a bunch (mostly because I keep hurting myself), but I still hit the weights 3 days a week and mountain bike the local mountains once a week. For those familiar with Claremont Wilderness, my best time around the loop is 34 minutes.

I had a friend at work tell me I couldn't leg press 10 plates so I made him this quick cell phone vid a couple months ago. This is knees to chest and at Cardio fit in Rancho Cucamonga. :D

Nice ... I have to deal with guys like you at my gym! ... when I need a couple 45's there aren't any around ...lol

Hye power
09-26-2013, 02:45 AM
So who here is the strongest? Ok I am lol.

314joey
09-26-2013, 05:02 AM
Well who wouldn't think I'm SEXY.................ya baby.

Eli
09-26-2013, 05:27 AM
Damn Eli, you can come up with something better than that !!

I did ...I just didn't post it ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
09-26-2013, 05:35 AM
So who here is the strongest? Ok I am lol.

If you say so.......... ;)

CarolynandBob
09-26-2013, 07:00 AM
I am pretty active. However, I do not do any cardio. I know I need to just hate it. I was about 25lb overweight about 6 months ago and wanted to lose it. The only thing I changed was portion size. Eat the same stuff just smaller amounts. Down 20lb and 5 more to go.

riverrunner1984
09-26-2013, 07:00 AM
If you're a runner/jogger this will help your joints and bones, if you're consistent using it!

Thanks for the tip. I went out and bought a bottle last night and today is my first day taking them.
My knees always kill be for about a day or two after a jog....

riverrunner1984
09-26-2013, 07:03 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTIxRGgF86c

I have only walked the loop and never road a bike. When you enter the loop, do you go to the left or stay straight to start? The hills on the left can be crazy steep and riding a bike up them must be a bitch.

Sharp shooter
09-26-2013, 07:33 AM
I have only walked the loop and never road a bike. When you enter the loop, do you go to the left or stay straight to start? The hills on the left can be crazy steep and riding a bike up them must be a bitch.

I go right because the ride down is better that way. The first time I biked it my time was 56 minutes (no stopping) and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. :D Give it a try, it's a lot of fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBJ6ems0EkU

riverrunner1984
09-26-2013, 07:52 AM
I go right because the ride down is better that way. The first time I biked it my time was 56 minutes (no stopping) and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. :D Give it a try, it's a lot of fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBJ6ems0EkU

Looks cool...In the video, you went to the left, dont you think the hills are alot steeper going that way?
I have a mountain bike but I put slick tires on it for the street. I have gone from foothill and vineyard up Mills to the loop to mount baldy road and back down where it "Y's" I think its mountain or Euclid. Maybe I'll put the dirt tires on and give it a shot.

ChumpChange
09-26-2013, 08:26 AM
When I started wearing these last year, people talked smack. Now everybody wearin them. Inside gym shoes. I have shoes to run outside......if I did that sort of thing.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/26/nu9u5agu.jpg

ChumpChange
09-26-2013, 08:28 AM
My daughters running/basketball shoes. :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/26/udugy5a2.jpg

Eli
09-26-2013, 08:37 AM
My daughters running/basketball shoes. :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/26/udugy5a2.jpg

Her feet are as big as mine :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sharp shooter
09-26-2013, 10:08 AM
Looks cool...In the video, you went to the left, dont you think the hills are alot steeper going that way?
I have a mountain bike but I put slick tires on it for the street. I have gone from foothill and vineyard up Mills to the loop to mount baldy road and back down where it "Y's" I think its mountain or Euclid. Maybe I'll put the dirt tires on and give it a shot.

That's what I get for posting that early in the morning. :D (I'm a night owl) lol Ya, I go left like you see in the vid.

You or anyone else is more than welcome to join me, I go every Tuesday morning arriving in the parking lot 8:45-9:00 am

I've gone both ways and going right is easier at first but once you come out of the forest area the climb is steep and far with little to no break for a while. Because that section is fairly straight you can fly down which is fun. Dropping down on the Burbank side or left side there's just too many turns and not as fun to ride down.

Stainless
09-26-2013, 12:26 PM
I"m learning portion control as hard as it is goes along way toward weight maintenace. For instance 7 Ritz crackers is a portion, not an entire sleeve. :yikes:

SBS933
09-26-2013, 12:32 PM
I"m learning portion control as hard as it is goes along way toward weight maintenace. For instance 7 Ritz crackers is a portion, not an entire sleeve. :yikes: I snack until i'm full instead of eating meals, gotta have a burger meal here and there. This all goes to shit at the river, but easy to get back on track

niceguyeddie
09-26-2013, 12:35 PM
Last night's run.

riverrunner1984
09-26-2013, 12:36 PM
Last night's run.

What app is this? I just got an iPhone and am looking to see how far i jog. Like this morning. I think I did 4.5 miles but I dont know for sure. I used to clock it in my car lol

Stainless
09-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Lol, I usually eat the whole sleeve, but I get the "reduced fat" one's, so I'm good.:D:thumbup:
Does that work like getting diet coke with a double cheeseburger. :D

niceguyeddie
09-26-2013, 12:44 PM
What app is this? I just got an iPhone and am looking to see how far i jog. Like this morning. I think I did 4.5 miles but I dont know for sure. I used to clock it in my car lol

It's called Map My Run. I like it. It talks to you when you run over your music (tells you split times and etc). It also gets to know your routes and will tell you if and where you improved. It's a really great app. I've used it for about a year now. Before that I'd go back and Google map the dist and that was a pain in the ass.

Eli
09-26-2013, 12:45 PM
Does that work like getting diet coke with a double cheeseburger. :D

Yea it does! I know people who have dropped 20+ pounds just by switching to diet beverages. If I drink anything with calories...it better get me buzzed :)

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
09-26-2013, 12:48 PM
It's called Map My Run. I like it. It talks to you when you run over your music (tells you split times and etc). It also gets to know your routes and will tell you if and where you improved. It's a really great app. I've used it for about a year now. Before that I'd go back and Google map the dist and that was a pain in the ass.

Cool thanks, downloading it now!

rschap1
09-27-2013, 11:19 AM
Hit the gym after work M-F.
Lift each day
run 2 miles Tues and Turs
M,W,F abs after lifting
Sat morning run 6-7 miles at home in the summer or treadmill at gym in the winter

Sharp shooter
09-27-2013, 01:24 PM
Hit the gym after work M-F.
Lift each day
run 2 miles Tues and Turs
M,W,F abs after lifting
Sat morning run 6-7 miles at home in the summer or treadmill at gym in the winter

That's a solid routine right there! :thumbup:

icb1
09-27-2013, 01:44 PM
Gym M-F 2 hrs per day

Mon: chest and tri's abs, cardio
Tue: back and bi's cardio
Wed: shoulders and arms abs and cardio
Thur: legs and lower back cardio
Fri: light chest and arms abs and cardio

Well this is what it used to be before I got burned out, October will be my one year break then Im back at it.

2FORCEFULL
09-27-2013, 04:42 PM
so where's all the pics...

lets see those I work out everyday and run all night abs,,...

I've been bust'n my ass, went from a high of 222 lbs, down to now ,...182lbs..

i'll be 60 in two months.... I wanna be down to 175 again....

heres my before2019620197201982019920200

Stainless
09-27-2013, 04:56 PM
Great job Steve!!

Carbon aka Stainless

2FORCEFULL
09-27-2013, 05:06 PM
Great job Steve!!

Carbon aka Stainless

heres the after...i'm still a fat fuc ...thin is in, but fat is where it's at...7lbs to go20201202022020420205

Stainless
09-27-2013, 05:14 PM
heres the after...i'm still a fat fuc ...thin is in, but fat is where it's at...7lbs to go20201202022020420205

Gawd Damn, bet Sues enjoying you! :D

Carbon aka Stainless

2FORCEFULL
09-27-2013, 05:34 PM
Gawd Damn, bet Sues enjoying you! :D

Carbon aka Stainless

for a couple seniors,.. we enjoy the hell out of each other:lucky::cuddle-smiley::cool

09-27-2013, 05:44 PM
Good job Steve. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Eli
09-27-2013, 06:52 PM
for a couple seniors,.. we enjoy the hell out of each other:lucky::cuddle-smiley::cool

You said you've been married for 30 years! Your wife looks like she's 30!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
01-29-2014, 07:50 AM
M-F

Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Back
Wednesday - Guns / Arms
Thursday - Legs (The day I usually skip the gym and sleep in :))
Friday - Quick Chest but Shoulders

Do you have any suggestions for killer abs? I hate the way my stomach looks. HELP!

Sent from my Bat Cave

wildbill
01-29-2014, 07:58 AM
I do all at work Running around in circles getting nowhere jumping to conclusions stuff like that LOL Wild Bill

Eli
01-29-2014, 08:15 AM
I do all at work Running around in circles getting nowhere jumping to conclusions stuff like that LOL Wild Bill

That's hilarious!

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
01-29-2014, 08:18 AM
Do you have any suggestions for killer abs? I hate the way my stomach looks. HELP!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Do you do the abb wheel? THat thing is killer.

Eli
01-29-2014, 08:19 AM
Do you do the abb wheel? THat thing is killer.

I've never heard of it. Describe it to me.

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
01-29-2014, 08:22 AM
Here is a pic.
Take a lot of core muscle.
Its hard for me to knock out 3 sets of 20 on this thing.

riverrunner1984
01-29-2014, 08:22 AM
basically roll forward and roll back while you are on your knees.
They are cheap also like $15 or so.

Eli
01-29-2014, 08:23 AM
Here is a pic.
Take a lot of core muscle.
Its hard for me to knock out 3 sets of 20 on this thing.

I've seen that before on commercials. I'll have to see if my gym has one.

I use to do Pilates on a reformer and my abs were much stronger but at $65 a class it was steep...I think I can find something for free.

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
01-29-2014, 08:27 AM

I use to do Pilates on a reformer and my abs were much stronger but at $65 a class it was steep...I think I can find something for free.

Sent from my Bat Cave

I opted to buy one for the simple reason you can use it at home and it comes apart easy if you want to travel with it.
THe ones on the commercials are too expensive with the springs and the other bull shit.
Just go to sport chalet or some similar place and buy a simple one. You use your own muscle and core as opposed to the machine doing much of the work for you.

riverrunner1984
01-29-2014, 08:36 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Here is one I found on Amazon for $14 FYI

http://www.amazon.com/Valeo-VA2413RE-AB-WHEEL/dp/B0007IS74G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391009743&sr=8-1&keywords=abb+wheel

Eli
01-29-2014, 08:37 AM
Here is one I found on Amazon for $14 FYI

http://www.amazon.com/Valeo-VA2413RE-AB-WHEEL/dp/B0007IS74G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391009743&sr=8-1&keywords=abb+wheel

Thanks! I'll get it.

Sent from my Bat Cave

rschap1
01-29-2014, 12:27 PM
Lift Monday through Friday
Run 2 miles Tuesday and Thursday
Run 6 miles Sat.

riverrunner1984
05-09-2015, 10:23 AM
My ride this morning....my legs feel like jello!
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/09/39f5cafd499196f9493f3d0dcfb40e49.jpg

HB Vic
05-09-2015, 12:11 PM
Yikes. Like bike ride??

riverrunner1984
05-09-2015, 02:10 PM
Yikes. Like bike ride??

Yep, as in Bicycle.....Gotta drop some excess LBs.....

Sharp shooter
05-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Claremont loop on the mountain bike 3 times this week and last week. A little muddy after the rain. There's a 72 year old man who runs 2 laps everyday up there.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb39/Roadroamer1/IMG_3514_zpsf5ltseng.png (http://s208.photobucket.com/user/Roadroamer1/media/IMG_3514_zpsf5ltseng.png.html)

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb39/Roadroamer1/IMG_3513_zpsqtwz3ujv.png (http://s208.photobucket.com/user/Roadroamer1/media/IMG_3513_zpsqtwz3ujv.png.html)

Eli
05-09-2015, 02:47 PM
My ride this morning....my legs feel like jello!
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/09/39f5cafd499196f9493f3d0dcfb40e49.jpg

Claremont loop on the mountain bike 3 times this week and last week. A little muddy after the rain. There's a 72 year old man who runs 2 laps everyday up there.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb39/Roadroamer1/IMG_3514_zpsf5ltseng.png (http://s208.photobucket.com/user/Roadroamer1/media/IMG_3514_zpsf5ltseng.png.html)

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb39/Roadroamer1/IMG_3513_zpsqtwz3ujv.png (http://s208.photobucket.com/user/Roadroamer1/media/IMG_3513_zpsqtwz3ujv.png.html)

That's some great cycling.

Sent from my Bat Mobile

Ziggy
05-09-2015, 08:14 PM
Boy, and I was happy to hit my 10,000 step goal today. :)

HB Vic
05-09-2015, 08:27 PM
I'm not even close today lol

CarolynandBob
05-10-2015, 06:35 AM
I use to average 11000 steps a day. As work gets busier I am down to about 8500. My ass is either in my chair or car. Ugh need to figure out a balance. I use to jog, but my knees can't handle it. I have tried elliptical and not comfortable on them. Walking is what kept me in shape but it takes up so much time.

My wife is saying she is retiring by the end of the year, so she will take some stuff of my plate. She has been saying she is going to retire for the last 2 years so who knows if she will pull the trigger.

Wicky
05-10-2015, 09:50 AM
600+miles a month in the mountains on my bike....55,000 vertical feet a month just so I can do my 12oz curls!!

Wicky
05-10-2015, 09:51 AM

That used to be my Dad until vertigo crushed him....now he does it on a treadmill.

riverrunner1984
05-11-2015, 07:14 AM
I'm not even close today lol

So whats your thoughts on the fitbit? Would you recommend purchasing one?