PDA

View Full Version : It's not very often I get a miracle in my life.....

Tishimself
09-25-2013, 10:51 AM
But today I got one...and all I can say is...wow...just. wow....;)

SBS933
09-25-2013, 10:58 AM
But today I got one...and all I can say is...wow...just. wow....;) I've been lucky enough to have 3 1st when the wife bailed, the 2nd when she got married and stopped my alimony payments 3rd when I hooked up with my girlfriend. :wink:

Wendi
09-25-2013, 11:39 AM
I've been lucky enough to have 3 1st when the wife bailed, the 2nd when she got married and stopped my alimony payments 3rd when I hooked up with my girlfriend. :wink:
Good One!!

Wendi
09-25-2013, 11:39 AM
But today I got one...and all I can say is...wow...just. wow....;) That's awesome!

Stainless
09-25-2013, 11:45 AM
But today I got one...and all I can say is...wow...just. wow....;)

Please share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

GRADS
09-25-2013, 11:51 AM
:rolleyes

ChumpChange
09-25-2013, 11:54 AM
^^^ lmao!

HB Vic
09-25-2013, 11:56 AM
Nice work grads 👍

rivergames
09-25-2013, 12:01 PM
I just found out a miracle this week as well... A GF I was with when I was 21 had a kid 2 weeks ago.... I could of been the poor summa bitch to be that girls baby daddy!

hbchgirl
09-25-2013, 12:02 PM
I just found out a miracle this week as well... A GF I was with when I was 21 had a kid 2 weeks ago.... I could of been the poor summa bitch to be that girls baby daddy!

lmao!!!

Stainless
09-25-2013, 12:03 PM

Don't hurt your arm slapping your back. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

Tishimself
09-25-2013, 12:24 PM
Well, to make a very long story short, I have been working on a refi for the house for several years, but because the equity on this place dried up, and we were so upside down, no one would give us the time of day. So, I had to fall on my own sword and try for a modification a few years back or short sell the house. well, we got the first mod, but they fucked us on it. So I went for a second one, which we got also. Starting last month (July) Amtrak swapped us out from a weekly paycheck to bi-weekly. Not too bad I thought, but the bi-weekly is every two calendar weeks, not two set days a month, like the 10th and 25th, for instance. And it has been wreaking havoc over here for a month or so. The way Amtrak does it, the paydays fall all over the month, and are already driving us insane. And on top of that, they screwed up our pay last month and shorted us and that was causing me to have to set things back to the end of the month. So I was starting to think we may not get out of the month with out a savings bailout of checking. Which I HATE to do. I was getting pretty down. So today, I called the lender asking how much needed to be paid for the September payment on Friday (also set back) and find out that due to the modification of the loan, the next house payment is not due till Oct. 1st. I got Sept. off! So now we get out of Sept clean, and move onto Oct. without a bailout, in the black. To me, that's a small and unexpected, but most welcome miracle......;-)

GRADS
09-25-2013, 12:28 PM
That's not quite the same as seeing Jesus on toast but still a nice miracle. ;)

Tishimself
09-25-2013, 12:31 PM
That's not quite the same as seeing Jesus on toast but still a nice miracle. ;)

The last true miracle in my life was when Chrissie said yes....why she ever decided to marry a railroad man is beyond me. She could have done so much better, but surely not worse....

SBS933
09-25-2013, 12:42 PM
Check it out Tish, by getting paid the way you do. You get an extra check 2 times a year, usually June or July and November or December. This year it was July and November. Check your pay schedule, you should get 3 checks next month.

Stainless
09-25-2013, 12:47 PM
Every other week paycheck here also. Look forward to the two months of year I get 3 paychecks, woo hoo! November is one of those 3 week months. :)

ChumpChange
09-25-2013, 12:48 PM
Banks are generous companies. This is not a miracle but everyday business. :D

Tishimself
09-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Banks are generous companies. This is not a miracle but everyday business. :D

Sarcasm. (Of the dripping kind) ;)

Wendi
09-25-2013, 02:01 PM
Every other week paycheck here also. Look forward to the two months of year I get 3 paychecks, woo hoo! November is one of those 3 week months. :)

November is the best month EVER!!! It's my birthday month:party-smiley-020:

Joker
09-25-2013, 02:27 PM
November is the best month EVER!!! It's my birthday month:party-smiley-020:

X2!! :partytime: