PDA

View Full Version : How much have you spent on alcohol

314joey
09-23-2013, 10:16 AM
So last Friday night we went up our local hangout to try out my new koozie with some friends and started talking about "how much money we each spent on alcohol in our life" and I'm scared to tell you what I figured what that number was...................all the alcohol you've ever bought, anywhere in your life, a bar, restaurant, grocery store, liquor store, it's a lot.

SBS933
09-23-2013, 10:40 AM
Easy $400.00 a month, and that's not including going out to a comedy club or dinner. It used to pay off having the kegger flowing but now it is the same and I collect the return on the cans. You shoulda seen the monthly total when I was smoking. I loves me some beer !!!

riverrunner1984
09-23-2013, 10:54 AM
I dont want to even begin to imagine what I have spent in my lifetime and I am only 29 lol.
I remember for my best friends bachelor party, 10 of us guys went to LAX at the Mirage and had bottle service. Well I was the guy that brought out the CC and everyone was going to pay me back for their portion.
Well you can guess what happened....No one paid and I was stuck with the $1100 bottle service bill.....
That was only one night, not counting the rest of the trip...Rehab at the Hard Rock is not cheap either!

314joey
09-23-2013, 11:45 AM
I dont want to even begin to imagine what I have spent in my lifetime and I am only 29 lol.
I remember for my best friends bachelor party, 10 of us guys went to LAX at the Mirage and had bottle service. Well I was the guy that brought out the CC and everyone was going to pay me back for their portion.
Well you can guess what happened....No one paid and I was stuck with the $1100 bottle service bill.....
That was only one night, not counting the rest of the trip...Rehab at the Hard Rock is not cheap either!

We've done the bottle service many times in Vegas, it's expensive but worth it.......................I'm guessing my number is well into the six figures, easily.

Stainless
09-23-2013, 11:51 AM
Another thread PR can't participate in, geez, guy's gonna leave us high and dry. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

niceguyeddie
09-23-2013, 12:10 PM
I don't even want to know.. It's way too much I know that. Add in dinners, cab fares, valet and it goes on and on.

My weekly sit down lunches bill is prob more than most people's alcohol bill. lol

314joey
09-23-2013, 12:13 PM
LMAO! I wasn't gonna post until I read your's.. haha...

Honestly, $0.00.;)

I think I read somewhere you don't drink, chit, you're probably the only smart one.

Stainless
09-23-2013, 12:17 PM
I think I read somewhere you don't drink, chit, you're probably the only smart one.
He is the Wikepedia of High Performance boats with an emphasis on Skater! ;)

niceguyeddie
09-23-2013, 12:27 PM
^ Yea good one PR