PDA

View Full Version : Alpine experts?

Unforgiven
09-21-2013, 03:28 PM
I looking for some help in programming my Alpine MC-2 Controller..any experts out there?

HB Vic
09-21-2013, 03:30 PM
Is that the now obsolete remote? If it is, it was kinda tricky if I remember correctly.

McRib
09-21-2013, 04:27 PM
Check you tube.

Unforgiven
09-21-2013, 08:05 PM
Is that the now obsolete remote? If it is, it was kinda tricky if I remember correctly.

we had this installed in the boat,,but never got to programing it..so I was working on the boat today (changing out trim switch on our Eddie marine shifter) so it was time to program..too bad I lost directions

HB Vic
09-21-2013, 08:15 PM
we had this installed in the boat,,but never got to programing it..so I was working on the boat today (changing out trim switch on our Eddie marine shifter) so it was time to program..too bad I lost directions

I've heard those are worth a few bucks now. I have 2 in our boat and a spare. Let me see if I can find the spare. I remember some bizarre thing I had to do to get them working.

Unforgiven
09-21-2013, 08:33 PM
Thanks..I'm searching the shop looking for Directions...Shannon wants to get the hand held remote...I'll be screwed then..I like to have ALL control on the boat!!