PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody bought into the Nautical Resort?

Unforgiven
09-19-2013, 09:07 AM
This is lakefront property in Arizona! Yes own your own condo right on the water with Beach access and the Resort has a private launch ramp for your boating pleasure. Park your boat in front of your Unit. Full ownership , not a timeshare. Let the Nautical Resort lease out your Unit while you are away, and this will pay for your Monthly dues plus earn you some $$. The Most popular Resort in Lake Havasu hosts all of the Boat Regattas and many other events, Popular convention center and brand new Infinity Pool.

if you have, any pro's or con's?

Stainless
09-19-2013, 09:30 AM
This is lakefront property in Arizona! Yes own your own condo right on the water with Beach access and the Resort has a private launch ramp for your boating pleasure. Park your boat in front of your Unit. Full ownership , not a timeshare. Let the Nautical Resort lease out your Unit while you are away, and this will pay for your Monthly dues plus earn you some $$. The Most popular Resort in Lake Havasu hosts all of the Boat Regattas and many other events, Popular convention center and brand new Infinity Pool.

I did the promotional free stay sales pitch a few years back. It seemed $$$$. Made more since for me to rent than timeshare bc I only go a couple times a year.

She's Mine
09-19-2013, 09:38 AM
Unforgiven, are you looking for a partner???

Wendi
09-19-2013, 09:44 AM

Did you write that?? Curious where is parking right in front of your unit?

Unforgiven
09-19-2013, 09:45 AM
Unforgiven, are you looking for a partner???

We're gonna stay there for Monster Bash..the wife and I are looking into condo's..we really don't need a kitchen cause we eat out the whole time were in Havi or partying at Kenny's house..you gonna be at Dustins next month for the party? we'll talk then..

She's Mine
09-19-2013, 09:49 AM
We're gonna stay there for Monster Bash..the wife and I are looking into condo's..we really don't need a kitchen cause we eat out the whole time were in Havi or partying at Kenny's house..you gonna be at Dustins next month for the party? we'll talk then..

I might be at Dustin's if I don't go to the drags. I will be at Monster Bash though... Will see you at one of those events.

Unforgiven
09-19-2013, 09:52 AM
Did you write that?? Curious where is parking right in front of your unit?

Wendi, it came off of the Collins Reality page, where we found the condo's for sale..some are priced at 69,000 upwards of 130,000.

Bobby V
09-19-2013, 10:04 AM
Wendi, it came off of the Collins Reality page, where we found the condo's for sale..some are priced at 69,000 upwards of 130,000.

I would look into a park model at the islander before I would buy a time share at the Nautical. Here is a link. Look at the Park Model section. They do have strict rules though.

http://www.islanderrvresort.com/index.html

Unforgiven
09-19-2013, 10:15 AM
i would look into a park model at the islander before i would buy a time share at the nautical. Here is a link. Look at the park model section. They do have strict rules though.

http://www.islanderrvresort.com/index.html

this isn't a timeshare..it's a condo ownership

Bobby V
09-19-2013, 10:23 AM

You may want to read the fine print then. I don't think they have "condo ownership" like you think of owning your own condo. I have heard several stories about this deal and none of them have been good.

Bobby V
09-19-2013, 10:30 AM

Here is a link to another site where the Cabin Club issue came up. Mods if linking to another site is not cool on this site please delete my post. I'm just trying to shed a little info on unforgiven.

Edit: Since the link was taken down. unforgiven send me a PM and I can tell you about some bad experinces that I know of if you like.

HB Vic
09-19-2013, 10:33 AM
Your link has been deleted.

78Southwind
09-19-2013, 12:07 PM

I have a timeshare at the Nautical that I bought as a resale. The maintenance fees are not bad but they go up ever year.

So I would be concerned as a condo owner are the monthly dues going to go up every year? Also, this land is all BLM land with a lease so what happens when the lease is up?