PDA

View Full Version : Chicks you banged when you were drunk....

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 06:37 PM
did you, do you remember their names.?..

being from the 70's ,my twentys were very fruit full,

lived the make love not war era... hippy chicks hitch hiking...lol

its like i can kinda remember the events....but not their names....

any way......

WESTERNAERO
09-18-2013, 06:42 PM
Dude!!! :lmao:lmao:lmao

WMC
09-18-2013, 06:45 PM
How's the deck boat coming along?

sent from WMC's phone

Sharp shooter
I've never been drunk so I guess I'll sit this thread out.

2FORCEFULL
Dude!!! :lmao:lmao:lmao

thought I'd light'n up the mood around here a bit,,, glad you saw the humor...:yes:

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 06:46 PM

can you remember all the names??

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 06:47 PM

sent from WMC's phone

lmfao....i'm not parking it at foxes if thats what you're implieing

28eliminator
09-18-2013, 06:49 PM
Only 7 of them :D

My senior year.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

WMC
09-18-2013, 06:49 PM
Lol. :eek:

sent from WMC's phone

28eliminator
09-18-2013, 06:52 PM
thought I'd light'n up the mood around here a bit,,, glad you saw the humor...:yes:

What's wrong with the fucking mood around here....

Sharp shooter
09-18-2013, 06:54 PM
can you remember all the names??

Maybe if I think about it long enough, but I'd bet some of the girls wouldn't remember my name. Lol

Napanutt
09-18-2013, 06:56 PM

being from the 70's ,my twentys were very fruit full,

lived the make love not war era... hippy chicks hitch hiking...lol

its like i can kinda remember the events....but not their names....

any way......

My best friend, he's 15 or 16 years older then me. He was like 19 during the summer of love. You know, free love, peace sex drugs, droppin' tabs etc. He lived less then an hour from SF. Yea, I've heard a lot of stories about them days. :)

Stainless
09-18-2013, 06:57 PM
Well, I guess I don't belong in this thread lol

Lately you been landing some good ones! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

Eli
09-18-2013, 06:57 PM
Yes

Sent from my Bat Cave

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 07:02 PM

sent from WMC's phone

i was there today....18948189491895018951

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 07:07 PM
Yes

Sent from my Bat Cave

ho lee foc.....whats up ELI... glad to see you here,,,

any new wake board pics???

Stainless
09-18-2013, 07:11 PM
Yes

Sent from my Bat Cave

Homerun, that ones outta the park folks!
:p

GRADS
09-18-2013, 07:13 PM
No way I could remember all their names, I just remember the ones that were great or the ones that went horribly wrong. Speaking of wrong, I had this girl named Michelle in my hot tub back in the day and I remember things were getting hot and heavy and I was sucking her boobs and then remember thinking to myself well that's kind of strange....she has no nipple?.... Turns out I had been sucking on a fat roll for the last ten minutes :yikes: :yikes: Yes I was drunk and unfortunately I remember her and her name.

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 07:16 PM
Yes

Sent from my Bat Cave

http://youtu.be/-Tdu4uKSZ3M

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 07:22 PM
No way I could remember all their names, I just remember the ones that were great or the ones that went horribly wrong. Speaking of wrong, I had this girl named Michelle in my hot tub back in the day and I remember things were getting hot and heavy and I was sucking her boobs and then remember thinking to myself well that's kind of strange....she has no nipple?.... Turns out I had been sucking on a fat roll for the last ten minutes :yikes: :yikes: Yes I was drunk and unfortunately I remember her and her name.

that one don't count, and never never never tell that story again

http://youtu.be/ic8af1YWRRI

Eli
ho lee foc.....whats up ELI... glad to see you here,,,

any new wake board pics???

No new pics yet...not going until the end of this month. I'll be in a wetsuit this time :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Napanutt
Just had to quote this one for some reason. :D

Eli
http://youtu.be/-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Interesting song

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
09-18-2013, 07:24 PM

I'm not sure if that's classified as too drunk to know what you're doing or not drunk enough to forget! :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 07:26 PM
I'm not sure if that's classified as too drunk to know what you're doing or not drunk enough to forget! :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

lol,..i like fat chicks, they make good stew...

HB Vic
09-18-2013, 07:26 PM
Jeezus, I guess I should have left the battery and filter threads alone :spanks:

WESTERNAERO
09-18-2013, 07:29 PM
Jeezus, I guess I should have left the battery and filter threads alone :spanks:

I was just thinking the same thing. But for some sick reason I can't stop laughing at that story, my god that's nasty.:lmao

SummerO
09-18-2013, 07:33 PM
Never "banged" a chick before...now I have brought many a lovely woman beyond the point of ecstasy to that place in which lovemaking transcends a mere physical act to become a sort of spiritual enlightenment followed by an emotional and physical release the likes of which are all too uncommon in this day and age but nonetheless left both of us with a feeling of pure delight and satisfaction the likes of which are all too often not repeated.

So ya I have.:wink2:

HB Vic
09-18-2013, 07:40 PM
Never "banged" a chick before...now I have brought many a lovely woman beyond the point of ecstasy to that place in which lovemaking transcends a mere physical act to become a sort of spiritual enlightenment followed by an emotional and physical release the likes of which are all too uncommon in this day and age but nonetheless left both of us with a feeling of pure delight and satisfaction the likes of which are all too often not repeated.

lol good one

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 07:41 PM

ok , so how can you tell if a woman is hav'n an orgasim.... or faking...

Paul65K
09-18-2013, 07:42 PM
Never "banged" a chick before...
It's a California thing John .....we had no class back in 2FF's day :eh::eh:.......those of us with less years under our belt have learned to give the fairer sex the respect they deserve :D

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 07:45 PM

wonder if any of them remember your name...lol

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 07:48 PM
It's a California thing John .....we had no class back in 2FF's day :eh::eh:.......those of us with less years under our belt have learned to give the fairer sex the respect they deserve :D

Sue is fair,... she gives me all the sex I deserve....

SummerO
09-18-2013, 07:49 PM
ok , so how can you tell if a woman is hav'n an orgasim.... or faking...

Does it matter?:sheep::biggrin::biggrin:

Haha lol j/k

28eliminator
09-18-2013, 07:49 PM

I call bullshit.. Your post eludes to foreplay, which completely contradicts the term "banged".. :D

SummerO
09-18-2013, 07:50 PM
wonder if any of them remember your name...lol

God I hope not! Lol

SummerO
09-18-2013, 07:51 PM
I call bullshit.. Your post eludes to foreplay, which completely contradicts the term "banged".. :D

Well that's how I remembered it anyway!

Stainless
09-18-2013, 07:52 PM
Better get in before this one gets locked...any I banged while drunk I didn't want to remember their name, face, or dress size. :p

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 07:54 PM
Better get in before this one gets locked...any I banged while drunk I didn't want to remember their name, face, or dress size. :p

it was good for a few laughs.....lol... carry on...

ChumpChange
09-18-2013, 07:58 PM
Just how fat was she Grads?

Eli
09-18-2013, 07:59 PM

I call bullshit!

There's gotta be a night where you're drinking and you see some hot chick drinking at the bar across from you...you walk over, introduce yourself and you have a few more together...she yawns and suggests she's "tired" you offer to share a cab with her and drop her off at her place first. When the cab arrives at her front door she steps out, grabs your shirt and says "you're coming with me tiger" and you oblige...you wouldn't be so rude as to say "no"... You walk into her house and immediately the clothes start coming off...you head upstairs and ...you know...wake up the next morning and she's wearing no make up...she has "what a wild night" hair and she still smoking hot.

You don't ask her for her name or her number?

Sent from my Bat Cave

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 08:01 PM
Does it matter?:sheep::biggrin::biggrin:

Haha lol j/k

i wasn't banging that sheep, I was helping it get over the fence,

i banged a pig once, but it squeeled on me.....lol

ChumpChange
09-18-2013, 08:02 PM
Well this one time I ended up with an older woman at a club, she looked pretty good for a 60-year-old. In fact she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a really hot daughter. We drank a bit (well more than a bit), we had a snuggle, and she asked me if I ever had a "sportsman double"? "Whats that?" I asked. "It's a mother and daughter threesome," she said. "Oh," I said as my mind began to embrace the idea. "No, I haven't." And I wondered what this daughter of hers might look like. We drank a bit more, then she says with a wink that tonight was 'my lucky night'. I went back to her place and walked in hoping for the best night of my life. She puts on the hall light and shouted upstairs, "Mom, you still awake?"

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 08:03 PM
I call bullshit!

There's gotta be a night where you're drinking and you see some hot chick drinking at the bar across from you...you walk over, introduce yourself and you have a few more together...she yawns and suggests she's "tired" you offer to share a cab with her and drop her off at her place first. When the cab arrives at her front door she steps out, grabs your shirt and says "you're coming with me tiger" and you oblige...you wouldn't be so rude as to say "no"... You walk into her house and immediately the clothes start coming off...you head upstairs and ...you know...wake up the next morning and she's wearing no make up...she has "what a wild night" hair and she still smoking hot.

Sent from my Bat Cave

soon as they say tiger I do a ball check...L>O>LA lola.... but i'm from vegas...

Stainless
09-18-2013, 08:07 PM
I call bullshit!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yes, I did do that once. :(

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 08:07 PM
Well this one time I ended up with an older woman at a club, she looked pretty good for a 60-year-old. In fact she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a really hot daughter. We drank a bit (well more than a bit), we had a snuggle, and she asked me if I ever had a "sportsman double"? "Whats that?" I asked. "It's a mother and daughter threesome," she said. "Oh," I said as my mind began to embrace the idea. "No, I haven't." And I wondered what this daughter of hers might look like. We drank a bit more, then she says with a wink that tonight was 'my lucky night'. I went back to her place and walked in hoping for the best night of my life. She puts on the hall light and shouted upstairs, "Mom, you still awake?"

lmfao.... good one...

28eliminator
09-18-2013, 08:10 PM

LOL... Aww damn.

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 08:13 PM

does this mean I'm not gonna win the thread of the night T shirt????:idea:

Wendi
09-18-2013, 08:43 PM
No way I could remember all their names, I just remember the ones that were great or the ones that went horribly wrong. Speaking of wrong, I had this girl named Michelle in my hot tub back in the day and I remember things were getting hot and heavy and I was sucking her boobs and then remember thinking to myself well that's kind of strange....she has no nipple?.... Turns out I had been sucking on a fat roll for the last ten minutes :yikes: :yikes: Yes I was drunk and unfortunately I remember her and her name. OMG I am LAUGHING LITERALLY OUTLOUD GROSS!!! :sheep:

Paul65K
09-18-2013, 08:45 PM
And you've been celibate for how long now :lmao

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 08:49 PM

does masterbate count????:oops:

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 08:50 PM

celabate is when your done ,right?

Stainless
09-18-2013, 09:06 PM
celabate is when your done ,right?

Lmfao :D

mrs.daytona
09-18-2013, 09:07 PM

I can't believe you told this story. Oh, and just to be clear here...my name is NOT Michelle...

The Doctor
09-18-2013, 09:08 PM

I'm with you Jerry. Never drank and been married to my high-school sweetheart for 44 years so I simply don't qualify to post. I'm really not sorry, for some strange reason????

Stainless
09-18-2013, 09:11 PM
I can't believe you told this story. Oh, and just to be clear here...my name is NOT Michelle...

Oh fuck :(

Wendi
09-18-2013, 09:11 PM
I can't believe you told this story. Oh, and just to be clear here...my name is NOT Michelle... LMAO, I'm glad you came on and said this. Your hubby cracks me up.:hilarious:

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 09:15 PM
I'm with you Jerry. Never drank and been married to my high-school sweetheart for 44 years so I simply don't qualify to post. I'm really not sorry, for some strange reason????

me either, I wouldn't go back and un bang any of them,,,

28eliminator
09-18-2013, 09:15 PM

LMFAO.... Grads your so fucked :D

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 09:23 PM

soooooo,.... you know of this story....:oops:

Napanutt
09-18-2013, 09:24 PM

Come on, of course you can believe it. We are talking about the same dude, right? I was wondering if you were gonna catch wind of this and care, or not. :)

Napanutt
09-18-2013, 09:25 PM
soooooo,.... you know of this story....:oops:
I'm thinking.....not!

RVR SWPR
09-18-2013, 09:56 PM

C'mon Doc,unwind and laugh a little.Most of us have been married to the same lady for a long time,This what can make a good forum,a few laughs and no one personally insulted at all.

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 10:04 PM
C'mon Doc,unwind and laugh a little.Most of us have been married to the same lady for a long time,This what can make a good forum,a few laughs and no one personally insulted at all.

are you going sat to pirates cove??

Havasu Party Bus
09-18-2013, 10:04 PM
The only thing i'm going to say is.

http://youtu.be/g8ambUVZAKw

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 10:07 PM

http://youtu.be/g8ambUVZAKw

thats what your facebook test was about??

Tishimself
09-18-2013, 10:08 PM
I went to Military School. So there was no high school sweetheart for me. There was a really nice girl up the street who was my age, and she went to Conelly? High school in the OC somewhere, Catholic girls school...in any case, being at an all boys school, we went as each others dates for all those years..it was fun, and as I gained rank each year my uniform changed, she always liked that. In my senior year I was the Battalion XO, that was a LOT of fun. How many guys wear a real sword to their High school prom?

RogerThat99
09-18-2013, 10:11 PM
I was saving myself for marriage!! :coffee-n-news:

niceguyeddie
i was there today....18948189491895018951

Boat is looking great!

Havasu Party Bus
I was never the fool i always used to cover the tool.

RVR SWPR
09-18-2013, 10:12 PM

Family stuff in Ventura,have not been back there in sometime.

Havasu Party Bus
09-18-2013, 10:14 PM
And Failed right?

GRADS
09-18-2013, 10:18 PM
Maury already told me the answer to that one. ;) And no I wasn't pregnant at the time, just fat. He was good sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0eJ6QDpfEU&feature=youtu.be

GRADS
09-18-2013, 10:36 PM

Who are you kidding, you banged my girlfriend!:grumble

:)

314joey
09-19-2013, 05:32 AM
This friend I know...........

Stainless
09-19-2013, 05:48 AM

:eek:

Eli
09-19-2013, 06:08 AM

Ouch! That kinda hit a fat spot

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
09-19-2013, 06:16 AM
Ouch! That kinda hit a fat spot

Sent from my Bat Cave

Joey, allow me to introduce Eli...bat shit crazy avid party chick! :D

RogerThat99
09-19-2013, 06:18 AM
Who are you kidding, you banged my EX girlfriend!:grumble

I can neither confirm nor deny this, however you left out two VERY important letters. :D

314joey
09-19-2013, 06:24 AM

I LOVE all women.

Eli
09-19-2013, 06:25 AM

You don't waste any time! :D

I don't even know what an avid party chick is???

Sent from my Bat Cave

Cigalert
09-19-2013, 06:44 AM
Maury already told me the answer to that one. ;) And no I wasn't pregnant at the time, just fat. He was good sport.

HAHAHA....awsome.

in case some don't get the reference...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGtWssdauME

Stainless
09-19-2013, 06:48 AM
You don't waste any time! :D

I don't even know what an avid party chick is???

Sent from my Bat Cave

trying to be modest eh? :stir:

Wendi
09-19-2013, 06:55 AM

Are you??

riverrunner1984
09-19-2013, 07:00 AM

lmao
I have the same beer goggle issue!!!

CarolynandBob
09-19-2013, 07:08 AM
I remember getting up in the morning and realizing someone was in bed with me. Thought oh fuck. Went to the bathroom and saw a condom in the trash and thought 'ok at least I did not fuck up to bad". Damn she was fat. The worst part of the whole thing was her driving me back to my truck.:no: I think i was the victim of the girlfriend switch. I remember talking to a pretty decent looking girl then waking up in bed. :AngryFinger_7WSKJO::bash::bash:

SBS933
I myself grew up in the 70s, and with the hippie mentality there was plenty to be had. And in the 80s, Crazy Horse campgrounds were bery bery good to me. I always told my sons, when they turned 16 and could drive they had to go to Crazy Horse on a holiday weekend. If they didn't get laid they were gay.

Eli
trying to be modest eh? :stir:

Seriously? I'm the biggest dud ever!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
09-19-2013, 07:17 AM
I myself grew up in the 70s, and with the hippie mentality there was plenty to be had. And in the 80s, Crazy Horse campgrounds were bery bery good to me. I always told my sons, when they turned 16 and could drive they had to go to Crazy Horse on a holiday weekend. If they didn't get laid they were gay.
Crazy Horse is the channel at night! I too have a few X-rated images from there. :iagree:

314joey
09-19-2013, 07:53 AM
lmao
I have the same beer goggle issue!!!

In my "friends" younger days,................................ I've been happily attached for 24 years.

rivergames
09-19-2013, 07:57 AM
I wish I could participate in this here thread. Unfortunately, I have chosen to be celibate until marriage

Wendi
09-19-2013, 08:00 AM

Maybe that time you thought you were sucking on that fat chicks rolls, it was your own. LOL

riverrunner1984
09-19-2013, 08:01 AM
In my "friends" younger days,................................ I've been happily attached for 24 years.

As have I. Not quite that long but for the better part of 5 years. Congrats to you!

Eli
09-19-2013, 08:07 AM
I wish I could participate in this here thread. Unfortunately, I have chosen to be celibate until marriage

Me too!

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
09-19-2013, 08:11 AM
As have I. Not quite that long but for the better part of 5 years. Congrats to you!

Oh, the things we did when we're young, stupid and drunk,................................ congrats to you too.

Havasu Party Bus
09-19-2013, 08:37 AM

I think he did that to show you how to do it the right way!:hilarious:

GRADS
09-19-2013, 09:31 AM
Maybe that time you thought you were sucking on that fat chicks rolls, it was your own. LOL

Oh god, I've become "the fat chick":smackhead

niceguyeddie
09-19-2013, 10:26 AM
Hey you guys are talking about someone's daughters here!:tongue:

Eli
09-19-2013, 10:30 AM

That's gotta be worse than sucking on someone else's roll :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
Lets here your stories, know you have some. :D

Eli

Do these jokes transfer between websites?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wicky
09-19-2013, 10:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrVqIKOUTcI

niceguyeddie
09-19-2013, 10:37 AM
Lets here your stories, know you have some. :D

No way Jose. I hung that hat up! lol

ChumpChange
09-19-2013, 10:39 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Joke? Seems like a pretty serious comment to me! ;)

Eli
09-19-2013, 10:49 AM
Joke? Seems like a pretty serious comment to me! ;)

Oh right! It's middle aged woman inappropriate ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
09-19-2013, 11:12 AM
Yes

Sent from my Bat Cave

Do you have any drunk dude stories you would like to share with the class? :D

Havasu Party Bus
09-19-2013, 11:18 AM
:bat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol6poJ6M7MA&list=PL655C6917AEE67806

2FORCEFULL
09-19-2013, 01:11 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

what history tells is, one web site starts up, usally key members of the other site, as time goes on the one thats banning everone
slowly looses so many key platers that the readers jump shark to the "new cool"... during that transition.. some post the same content on both sites..

as more time goes, more are banned ,.. the clique gets bigger and actually runs off even more member because they are allowed to
be so opinionated and mistreat the remaining few...

so ,... yes the inside joke follow....

now this is just my opinion, but the only reason the other site ever grew was because hot boat shut down,,..

but now HOTBOAT.COM is back.... the "New cool"

Eli
09-19-2013, 01:36 PM
Do you have any drunk dude stories you would like to share with the class? :D

You know what they say about the effects of whiskey? Well, I stay away from drunk dudes!

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
09-19-2013, 01:44 PM
We'll just leave it at that G. ;)

GRADS
09-19-2013, 01:49 PM
I think my comment got deleted?:headscratch:

HB Vic
09-19-2013, 02:14 PM

You are correct :D

Stainless
09-19-2013, 02:17 PM
dammit, missed it by that much

2FORCEFULL
09-19-2013, 02:22 PM
dammit, missed it by that much

i had to go take a nape....

Stainless
09-19-2013, 02:32 PM
i had to go take a nape....

This has been a good thread so far Steve.
I'm sure it borders on the tolerance level, but everyone has kept it R rated. Good job! :idea:

Stainless
09-19-2013, 02:59 PM
You know what they say about the effects of whiskey? Well, I stay away from drunk dudes!

Sent from my Bat Cave
Quit evading the question, how about sober dudes when you were drunk? You never went to sleep with a 10 and awoke to a 3? :fsakes

niceguyeddie
09-19-2013, 03:07 PM
Quit evading the question, how about sober dudes when you were drunk? You never went to sleep with a 10 and awoke to a 3? :fsakes

What if you wake up with three 3s?

ChumpChange
09-19-2013, 03:13 PM

That's a 9!

Stainless
09-19-2013, 03:14 PM
3 3's would be 3 times as bad,lol.

Stainless
09-19-2013, 03:15 PM
That's a 9!
that would be good

niceguyeddie
09-19-2013, 03:21 PM
That's a 9!

I always knew you were a numbers guy!

Brian
09-19-2013, 03:34 PM
A 10 at 2 is a 2 at 10 the next day. Still not a good average.

HB Vic
09-19-2013, 03:34 PM
As risqué as this thread is, and as often as I've wanted to hit the delete button, you guys are doing a pretty good job of keeping it PG13. Please keep it that way. Thank you, the management :D

She's Mine
09-19-2013, 03:42 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

I beg to differ on that one... I know of a particular drunk that was around for a little while.... lmao.....

ChumpChange
09-19-2013, 03:44 PM
I always knew you were a numbers guy!

That's probably the only way some people can get a 9!

She's Mine
09-19-2013, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE=Eli;33136]You don't waste any time! :D

I don't even know what an avid party chick is???]

Right, You define Avid Party Chick... Don't Lie

She's Mine
09-19-2013, 03:57 PM
I just want to know why everyone is banging fat chicks when they are dunk... I get ballsy when I'm drunk so I only talk to 10s.... Just so happens that I was with my ex from before I could legally drink until not too long ago... :lmao1:

Eli
09-19-2013, 04:08 PM

Sleep? Wake up?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
09-19-2013, 04:10 PM
A 10 at 2 is a 2 at 10 the next day. Still not a good average.

That's why I never stay out after 12

Sent from my Bat Cave

niceguyeddie
09-19-2013, 04:19 PM
That's probably the only way some people can get a 9!

Hey it's probably less work than trying to back five 2s. ... Or is it?

314joey
09-19-2013, 04:20 PM
I guess so, little fart.

Hope I'm not pushing it.

Eli
09-19-2013, 04:27 PM
I guess so, little fart.

Hope I'm not pushing it.

Isn't there a 3rd date rule?

He's disappointing a lot of women thinking they can wait until the 3rd date.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
09-19-2013, 04:29 PM
Hey it's probably less work than trying to back five 2s. ... Or is it?

Is this the arithmetic thread?

Please explain...um...never mind...I think Hotboat/admin prefers I stay in the dark.

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
09-19-2013, 04:31 PM
I guess so, little fart.

Hope I'm not pushing it.

Dammit Joey. You're just like us. LOL :D

Stainless
09-19-2013, 04:36 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave
awh forget it, I just remembered what your proffesion is. :LMAOsmiley:
Shit i meant to quote post 129

Eli
09-19-2013, 04:40 PM
awh forget it, I just remembered what your proffesion is. :LMAOsmiley:
Shit i meant to quote post 129

Hey I had to pay for college! And grad school! Then it was my shoe collection! Don't judge!! :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

niceguyeddie
09-19-2013, 04:40 PM
Is this the arithmetic thread?

Please explain...um...never mind...I think Hotboat/admin prefers I stay in the dark.

Sent from my Bat Cave

If you have to ask you'll never know.

GRADS
09-19-2013, 04:46 PM
Hey I had to pay for college! And grads school! Then it was my shoe collection! Don't judge!! :D

:hmmm: Grads school, I like it.

niceguyeddie
09-19-2013, 04:49 PM

Lmfao !!

314joey
09-19-2013, 04:51 PM
Dammit Joey. You're just like us. LOL :D

I was hoping not to offend anyone, seems like I'm walking the fine line OK, thanks.

GRADS
09-19-2013, 04:52 PM
I just want to know why everyone is banging fat chicks when they are dunk... I get ballsy when I'm drunk so I only talk to 10s.... Just so happens that I was with my ex from before I could legally drink until not too long ago... :lmao1:

That's what you're not understanding....when you are drinking you think you ARE talking to a 10 but in reality when you sober up the next morning she looks like this......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg3qj5I-28A

HB Vic
09-19-2013, 04:53 PM
I was hoping not to offend anyone, seems like I'm walking the fine line OK, thanks.

You're good. Did I tell you we're going to Orlando in November? Driving distance to the coast :D

314joey
09-19-2013, 05:03 PM
You're good. Did I tell you we're going to Orlando in November? Driving distance to the coast :D

If you've got time, it's about a three hour drive SW to the front door of a guy I know that has a 35' Formula, can't beat a "free" boat ride in the Gulf.

HB Vic
09-19-2013, 05:05 PM
If you've got time, it's about a three hour drive SW to the front door of a guy I know that has a 35' Formula, can't beat a "free" boat ride in the Gulf.

Oh we'll make the time :D

314joey
09-19-2013, 05:16 PM
Oh we'll make the time :D

You're more than welcome to out with us, give me a heads up a week or so before and we'll see about getting you guys out for a bit, Jim (aka joey)

HB Vic
09-19-2013, 05:21 PM
You're more than welcome to out with us, give me a heads up a week or so before and we'll see about getting you guys out for a bit, Jim (aka joey)

Cool 👍

hbchgirl
09-19-2013, 05:33 PM

OMG... that's hilarious!!!

Stainless
09-19-2013, 05:37 PM
OMG... that's hilarious!!!

Rules HBCH, since you posted you have to tell of an experience. :D

hbchgirl
09-19-2013, 05:40 PM

LOL :rotflmao:

hbchgirl
09-19-2013, 05:43 PM
I remember getting up in the morning and realizing someone was in bed with me. Thought oh fuck. Went to the bathroom and saw a condom in the trash and thought 'ok at least I did not fuck up to bad". Damn she was fat. The worst part of the whole thing was her driving me back to my truck.:no: I think i was the victim of the girlfriend switch. I remember talking to a pretty decent looking girl then waking up in bed. :AngryFinger_7WSKJO::bash::bash:

Haha... beer goggles!

2FORCEFULL
09-19-2013, 07:03 PM
As risqué as this thread is, and as often as I've wanted to hit the delete button, you guys are doing a pretty good job of keeping it PG13. Please keep it that way. Thank you, the management :D

:goodluck::redface::sheep::stir:

2FORCEFULL
09-19-2013, 07:05 PM
Boat is looking great!

thanks,...should be done soon now

2FORCEFULL
09-19-2013, 07:07 PM
Are you??

yep...

2FORCEFULL
09-19-2013, 07:14 PM
whats cool about this thread is the people that are participating.... it kind of reminds me of sitting around the camp fire at the dunes...

Havasu Party Bus
09-19-2013, 07:21 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave
Are you saying you're Drunk by 11:00-11:30?

That's just means you have to tell your self three times, What The Hell Was I Thinking Last Night.:cuddle-smiley::cuddle-smiley::cuddle-smiley:

Stainless
09-19-2013, 07:29 PM
whats cool about this thread is the people that are participating.... it kind of reminds me of sitting around the camp fire at the dunes...

I agree, cool bunch to banter with! :)

SummerO
09-19-2013, 07:42 PM
That tequila pic reminds me of the one and ONLY time I ever did tequila shots in a barber chair.....repeatedly. I remember leaving the bar and walking down the street by a local pizza joint. One of the waitresses was just getting off work and I apparently asked her to go home with me. She did (clue #1 this was not good). Ignored clue #1 drove acoss town somehow (clue #2) and proceeded to get busy. At a critical juncture involving me "going south" on this young lady, just as I reached my target I instantly jumped up, ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out until I passed out on the floor. Next morning my door to my apartment was wide open and nobody was home but me. Im sure it gave her a complex.
Saw her a few weeks later and while she wasn't fat, she was POWERFUL ugly!
Saved by tequila, who would have thought?

Stainless
09-19-2013, 07:57 PM
That tequila pic reminds me of the one and ONLY time I ever did tequila shots in a barber chair.....repeatedly. I remember leaving the bar and walking down the street by a local pizza joint. One of the waitresses was just getting off work and I apparently asked her to go home with me. She did (clue #1 this was not good). Ignored clue #1 drove acoss town somehow (clue #2) and proceeded to get busy. At a critical juncture involving me "going south" on this young lady, just as I reached my target I instantly jumped up, ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out until I passed out on the floor. Next morning my door to my apartment was wide open and nobody was home but me. Im sure it gave her a complex.

That's f~•king funny!
Tequila or Fireball have earned me a confessional with the porcelain a few times also.

GRADS
09-19-2013, 08:18 PM
At a critical juncture involving me "going south" on this young lady, just as I reached my target I instantly jumped up, ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out until I passed out on the floor.

I thought for sure you were going to say she had a Johnson. :yikes:

2FORCEFULL
09-19-2013, 08:23 PM

fuc.n grads,,...ur ahhh,,, yep... that's what I thought also:cyberguy:

GRADS
09-19-2013, 08:26 PM

Let me clarify that this was in no way a slam on RD. ;)

2FORCEFULL
09-19-2013, 08:27 PM
Let me clarify that this was in no way a slam on RD. ;)

they're both dicks????

GRADS
09-19-2013, 08:30 PM
they're both dicks????

X2? :lmao1:

28eliminator
09-19-2013, 08:30 PM

Funny you should mention that....

My brother in law (RIP), had a drunken evening at the local Moose Lodge many years ago. It ended with him in jail and an assault charge, after he took the "New Girl" home one night. He reached down, and to his surprise, ended up with a Winker and a set of balls in his hand... :yikes: He beat the crap out of the dude right there in his bed... I never laughed so hard in my life.

Eli
09-20-2013, 07:02 AM

Great! You owe me $125,000. Thank you!

Sent from my Bat Cave

CarolynandBob
09-20-2013, 07:47 AM

Powerful ugly. :LMAOsmiley::LMAOsmiley::LMAOsmiley:

Stainless
09-20-2013, 07:49 AM

Hey Steve, how many times a week do you get your oil changed? :D

28eliminator
09-20-2013, 08:12 AM
they're both dicks????

X2? :lmao1:

hey hey... Threads have been closed for that kind of smack talk :wink:

And you want to be a Mod...:AngryFinger_7WSKJO::biggrin:

Eli
09-20-2013, 09:24 AM
Hey Steve, how many times a week do you get your oil changed? :D

Every 3500 miles or 7000 if I use synthetic ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

She's Mine
09-20-2013, 09:33 AM
That's what you're not understanding....when you are drinking you think you ARE talking to a 10 but in reality when you sober up the next morning she looks like this......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg3qj5I-28A

Oh snap... cut my arm off and never speak a word about it... When asked what happen to your arm I would reply, "it was a hunting accident"...

She's Mine
09-20-2013, 09:42 AM

That would have been hilarious...

Stainless
09-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Every 3500 miles or 7000 if I use synthetic ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Don't you think that is severely exceeding the manufacturers recommendation?
I would be concerned about cob webs too. :D

Eli
09-20-2013, 10:04 AM
Don't you think that is severely exceeding the manufacturers recommendation?
I would be concerned about cob webs too. :D

Nowadays cob webs are a welcomed circumstance ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
09-20-2013, 10:09 AM
Nowadays cob webs are a welcomed circumstance ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

:eek:

ChumpChange
09-20-2013, 10:36 AM

Funny you should mention that....

My brother in law (RIP), had a drunken evening at the local Moose Lodge many years ago. It ended with him in jail and an assault charge, after he took the "New Girl" home one night. He reached down, and to his surprise, ended up with a Winker and a set of balls in his hand... :yikes: He beat the crap out of the dude right there in his bed... I never laughed so hard in my life.

Was his favorite movie "The Crying Game"?

2FORCEFULL
09-20-2013, 02:55 PM
looks like the name less will remain nameless

http://youtu.be/huKwlgKmj5A

The Doctor
09-20-2013, 10:44 PM

No disrespect is intended to others here. We laugh as much as anyone we've ever met, too. I simply happen to believe all that stuff taught in Church and it's worked for us. Six great kids later and a million reasons to brag on them, I'll take my life every day of the week and twice on Sunday. It works for us - that's all I was saying. :D

GRADS
09-20-2013, 10:57 PM
No disrespect is intended to others here. We laugh as much as anyone we've ever met, too. I simply happen to believe all that stuff taught in Church and it's worked for us. Six great kids later and a million reasons to brag on them, I'll take my life every day of the week and twice on Sunday. It works for us - that's all I was saying. :D

Banging a lot of chicks was cool too.:thumbup:

SummerO
09-20-2013, 11:11 PM
Banging a lot of chicks was cool too.:thumbup:

Thats all I was sayin! Lmao

RVR SWPR
09-20-2013, 11:19 PM

Well Done Doc.Good to see your posts :thumb:

Wheeler
09-21-2013, 07:11 AM

I do, her name is Fadwah. She really looks great with makeup and a Burka. :yikes:

Stainless
09-21-2013, 08:18 AM
Wheeler, I'm sorry, do you need a therapist? :p

HB Vic
09-21-2013, 09:47 AM
Holy shits. I'm not sure what to make of that?? Wtf 😁

314joey
09-21-2013, 09:57 AM
Manboobs, scary.

GRADS
09-21-2013, 10:05 AM
Oh god please don't let this turn into a manboobs thread.:schreck: :badidea:

314joey
09-21-2013, 10:11 AM
Oh god please don't let this turn into a manboobs thread.:schreck: :badidea:

I try and help.

GRADS
09-21-2013, 10:16 AM
......And we're back on track.:thumb:

Wheeler
09-21-2013, 06:06 PM
Wheeler, I'm sorry, do you need a therapist? :p

She is a therapist, she just happens to be Muslim. :shhh:

28eliminator
09-21-2013, 07:39 PM
I do, her name is Fadwah. She really looks great with makeup and a Burka. :yikes:

Holy shit wheeler... You just ruined my dinner

Wheeler
09-21-2013, 07:51 PM

I'm sorry. :wink2:

ChumpChange
09-21-2013, 08:00 PM

Certain pics don't need to be quoted. I figured how to pass Wheeler's post just to see the pic again in yours.

Stainless
09-21-2013, 08:02 PM
Certain pics don't need to be quoted. I figured how to pass Wheeler's post just to see the pic again in yours.

That's funny, it was so disturbing I didn't quote it either, lol.

ChumpChange
09-21-2013, 08:04 PM
That's funny, it was so disturbing I didn't quote it either, lol.

If somebody quotes it to the next page, they should be banned.

28eliminator
09-21-2013, 08:12 PM

Lol... Suck it up princess :D