PDA

View Full Version : a discussion I over heard.

McRib
09-18-2013, 06:10 PM
Im at work and a few feet from me there are a hand full of the guys talking about how they'd kill, mame, dismember, etc etc a person/persons if they harmed one of their loved ones like their wife and or kids.

So I asked myself "would I go to jail for avenging the wrong doings done to any of my loved ones"

I gotta tell ya.... I would not! I'd be pissed of at the world knowing harm had been brought into my loved ones life but I wouldn't go to jail for any reason for anyone.

if I was in jail who would take care of my family? Who would be the rock that everyone would look for to anchor to? Who would raise my kids? Sure... grandparents and friends are there but why is my family their problem cause I made a conscious choice to put myself in a position to be incarcerated? Why would I leave a wife with a husband she cant hug and kids with no father to let them know everything will be ok daily?

Ive said the same threats as im sure many here have but really... why would anyone put their families in this position voluntarily? It's a small... and I mean small possibility one could go for a temp insanity plea but lets be honest. Thats digging pretty deep. Not impossible but waaaaay unlikely.

What says the masses??

ChumpChange
09-18-2013, 06:12 PM
So I asked myself "would I go to jail for avenging the wrong doings done to any of my loved ones"

Sure! Just make sure you do it quickly so you can use Crime of Passion as your defense. Wait too long and you're screwed.

HB Vic
09-18-2013, 06:16 PM
I say what's the fucks up with all the anger? Its everywhere lately. I'm not all kumbaya, and I have my moments, but I just don't get all the anger. Maybe I'm a puss? LOL :D

ChumpChange
09-18-2013, 06:18 PM
I say what's the fucks up with all the anger?

Traffic!

GRADS
09-18-2013, 06:18 PM
Wouldn't do it. My ass couldn't handle jail.....literally. ;)

ChumpChange
09-18-2013, 06:19 PM
Wouldn't do it. My ass couldn't handle jail.....literally. ;)

From what we've seen, your mouth can!

GRADS
09-18-2013, 06:22 PM
From what we've seen, your mouth can!

Didn't happen.:kissit:

clubby
09-18-2013, 06:32 PM
You hurt one of my kids and you'd never hear the bullet coming that killed you. My wife? I don't know? Maybe I'd send you a strongly worded email. Just kidding honey.

WESTERNAERO
09-18-2013, 06:34 PM
You hurt one of my kids and you'd never hear the bullet coming that killed you. My wife? I don't know? Maybe I'd send you a strongly worded email. Just kidding honey.

:biggrin:

ChumpChange
09-18-2013, 06:37 PM

Oops. Laughed out loud at that one and the wife asked why.

28eliminator
09-18-2013, 06:39 PM
Depends on the severity if the incident I guess.... Not sure how I would react.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 06:43 PM
maybe you could even the score , and not get caught???

i would react on the spot to fear in their eyes,

why would some one intentional harm your family is the question i would ask...

seems pretty rare, i hav'n come across it in 60 yrs...

McRib
09-18-2013, 06:55 PM
maybe you could even the score , and not get caught???

i would react on the spot to fear in their eyes,

why would some one intentional harm your family is the question i would ask...

seems pretty rare, i hav'n come across it in 60 yrs...

More along the lines of daddy's with daughters who say how they will kill the boy that hurts his daughter. Guys that tell suitors how they have a shot gun and they better respect their daughter. I dont belive anyone of sound mind is gonna go shoot or beat up the kid that hurt his lil girls heart. Shit like that cracks me up. If u beat the kid hes gonna turn ur ass in. Guess what. Assult charges and jail time. Shoot the kid and guess what? The investigation is gonna come back to you eventually. Then off to jail you go. No one here can bury someone and get away with it Jimmy hoffa status. Lol. Id bet in the end 90% couldn't even pull the trigger.

SummerO
09-18-2013, 07:38 PM

Holy crap that was funny! I'm still laughing my ass off! Wife's looking at me funny I'm not telling her anything!

2FORCEFULL
09-18-2013, 08:19 PM
More along the lines of daddy's with daughters who say how they will kill the boy that hurts his daughter. Guys that tell suitors how they have a shot gun and they better respect their daughter. I dont belive anyone of sound mind is gonna go shoot or beat up the kid that hurt his lil girls heart. Shit like that cracks me up. If u beat the kid hes gonna turn ur ass in. Guess what. Assult charges and jail time. Shoot the kid and guess what? The investigation is gonna come back to you eventually. Then off to jail you go. No one here can bury someone and get away with it Jimmy hoffa status. Lol. Id bet in the end 90% couldn't even pull the trigger.

thats just locker room talk,..

hpboats83
09-18-2013, 09:24 PM
I think "breaking a heart" is one thing but physical harm or death to a family member is another. I don't think any of us can answer that question until were put into that situation. I'd certainly die without a second thought trying to protect my family on the other hand.

hpboats83
09-18-2013, 09:25 PM
I say what's the fucks up with all the anger? Its everywhere lately. I'm not all kumbaya, and I have my moments, but I just don't get all the anger. Maybe I'm a puss? LOL :D

Maybe someone left a bike behind Andrew's truck again?

Unforgiven
09-18-2013, 09:35 PM
thats just locker room talk,..

Steve, you live in Vegas and call it locker room talk???

CarolynandBob
09-19-2013, 07:18 AM
Think with your brain not emotion. <<----- Translation Plan it out so you do not get caught. Actually it would depend on what happened. Boyfriend breaking her heart = get over it honey this will happen again at some point in your life. Beating and raping = death.

clubby
09-19-2013, 07:55 AM
Think with your brain not emotion. <<----- Translation Plan it out so you do not get caught. Actually it would depend on what happened. Boyfriend breaking her heart = get over it honey this will happen again at some point in your life. Beating and rapping = death.

I honestly don't care if my daughter wants to become a rapper.

CarolynandBob
09-20-2013, 07:50 AM
I honestly don't care if my daughter wants to become a rapper.

:happy::happy: