PDA

View Full Version : Lets Talk Closed Threads

GRADS
09-18-2013, 11:57 AM
Which one is best?:lmao1:

WESTERNAERO
09-18-2013, 12:06 PM
I don't understand the closing of the oil filter and battery threads. :headscratch:

gn7
09-18-2013, 12:28 PM
I don't understand the closing of the oil filter and battery threads. :headscratch:

At least he didn't delete the threads entirely like they never existed. Of course when you don't make yourself look like a buffoon, there is no need to take them down once you sober up :biggrin:

I only started the oil filter thread because a lot of people have some misunderstandings about them. Like who owns the companies that make them, who makes what, or thinking a racing filter maybe be better than something else.

I left out Donaldson and Fleetgard(Cummins) because I doubt anybody here is running either one.

Maybe it was shut down because HOTBOAT uses Fram filters:action-smiley-069:

either way, I think I'll ban myself:yikes:

ChumpChange
09-18-2013, 12:34 PM
At least he didn't delete the threads entirely like they never existed. Of course when you don't make yourself look like a buffoon, there is no need to take them down once you sober up :biggrin:

Even on the Internet, we can argue about what a buffoon is.

HB Vic
09-18-2013, 01:27 PM
The oil thread went south. The battery thread was on the way down. I think I've been pretty open about bashing. I don't like it. There is no need for it. And I don't want HB to be a pawn in the middle of anyone's battle.

I only deleted what I thought was bashing. Both threads really contained some very good info. And like I said, GN7 is a wealth of knowledge and I really do like the info he has put out there. I just don't want the bashing.

And for the record, I have been using Fram. But not anymore, thank you GN7.