PDA

View Full Version : Lottery Ticket People... Ya.. those people!

niceguyeddie
09-16-2013, 09:41 PM
If there's one group of people that I could do without... It's those who hog up the gas station/ liquor store line while trying to but 18 scratcher tickets. Seems like every time I wanna walk inside to buy a water and some mints, some jack off buying dumb ass lottery tickets is there to waste 9 minutes of my day!

Ok rant off off.

GRADS
09-16-2013, 09:58 PM
Sorry but I'm one of those people this week.

Sharp shooter
09-16-2013, 10:29 PM
If there's one group of people that I could do without... It's those who hog up the gas station/ liquor store line while trying to but 18 scratcher tickets. Seems like every time I wanna walk inside to buy a water and some mints, some jack off buying dumb ass lottery tickets is there to waste 9 minutes of my day!

Ok rant off off.

I don't even like waiting for the guy getting water and mints! :D

niceguyeddie
09-16-2013, 11:23 PM
i don't even like waiting for the guy getting water and mints! :d

lol! True! I don't wanna wait for anyone. I guess I'm just very impatient! :)

gn7
09-16-2013, 11:31 PM
Seems like every time I wanna walk inside to buy a water and some mints, some jack off buying dumb ass lottery tickets is there to waste 9 minutes of my day!

Ok rant off off.

I don't even like waiting for the guy getting water and mints! :D

:omg: LMFAO. I've been behind that asshole!

314joey
09-17-2013, 05:46 AM
If I win the 400 mil I'll buy you gas for the next year, but I just get my $10 worth of lotto tickets and pay for my $100 gas at the same time and don't fart around at the counter.........................not like the guy buying one pack of cigs and playing hide and seek with the person behind the clerk, no not that pack, the one two rows over and down, no, not that one, go up two more rows, can I get a free pack if I buy three...........oh, that guy.

Wendi
09-17-2013, 08:01 AM
I didn't know people still go into the gas stations. :stir: