PDA

View Full Version : Johnny football....Wow!

PokerRun388
09-14-2013, 01:06 PM
This kid is fun too watch, beating up on Alabama right now on channel 2....:biggrin:

Saban looks worried already hahahahahaha...:biggrin:

wolfie
09-14-2013, 01:13 PM
Just wait...there's more time on the clock.

"Johnny Football" is going to implode eventually. he's had too much attention too soon. The media is going to screw him.

ChumpChange
09-14-2013, 01:57 PM
The tide has turned....... Get it? Tide?

314joey
09-14-2013, 02:06 PM
It's a long game, Alabama is looking pretty calm and McCarron is looking good, the problem with johnny football he thinks arrogance is a virtue.

314joey
09-14-2013, 05:43 PM
Really a good game, Alabama looking pretty good now, Manziel is fun to watch though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, he is but I'm not getting all the showboating, WTF

ChumpChange
09-14-2013, 06:19 PM
Yes, he is but I'm not getting all the showboating, WTF

Those last snaps on the last drive were ridiculous. I guess he got it done on that drive but the flat feet were showboating. Each I know they were rushing three but seemed lame to me.

wolfie
09-14-2013, 06:45 PM
The difference is an offense that is deliberate and surgical against an offense that just throws the ball. Manziel may have a fairly good arm, but was lucky on a few of his passes. He has some great receivers. Had they been facing a great defense (not sure anyone has one this year yet), he would have thrown more picks. He definitely won't be NFL quality. He wouldn't even be able to see over the offensive linemen of today. Flutie could get away with it, but the average linemen sure didn;t look like the ones of today.

While I love football season, I sure as shit don't get anything done on Saturdays!!!!

Tishimself
09-14-2013, 08:11 PM
The difference is an offense that is deliberate and surgical against an offense that just throws the ball. Manziel may have a fairly good arm, but was lucky on a few of his passes. He has some great receivers. Had they been facing a great defense (not sure anyone has one this year yet), he would have thrown more picks. He definitely won't be NFL quality. He wouldn't even be able to see over the offensive linemen of today. Flutie could get away with it, but the average linemen sure didn;t look like the ones of today.

While I love football season, I sure as shit don't get anything done on Saturdays!!!!

I have a feeling he will get picked up. At least for one season....too much curiosity about a freshman Heisman winner...he will continue to mature into his game and by the time he is a senior, if he lasts that long...he will be something of a phenom....and we all know what happens with them.....

Stainless
09-15-2013, 06:13 AM
Controversy in the Wisconsin/ASU game?
Oregon looks tough!

Stainless
09-15-2013, 07:00 AM
Just saw on NFL Countdown that Seahawks police will be disguised in 49ers garb to catch rowdy Seahawk fans and eject them. :eek:
Grads, you bring out the worst in people. :D

Stainless
09-15-2013, 08:20 AM
That's a great sunday night game! I can't wait..

Btw, did ASU win? I fell asleep and haven't looked at the scores yet?

Yea, ASU won. Don't mistake me for an ASU fan though. Go UofA! :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wolfie
09-15-2013, 09:32 AM
Controversy in the Wisconsin/ASU game?
Oregon looks tough!

I saw that!! Tough deal. I like Gary Anderson. He's really a good guy. I met him when his kid played HS football with mine while he was at Utah. He took a 4th tier recruiting school like Utah Sate and turned them into a contender. I wish they would have let Whittingham go at Utah and put Anderson in charge. He'll do well at Wisconsin.

HOOTER SLED-
09-15-2013, 09:38 AM
Wisconsin got focked!!