PDA

View Full Version : Questions about attachments

riverrunner1984
09-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Quick question.
Am I supposed to keep the pics that I upload in the file or should we delete them out of the file?
The file I am referring to is when you click on "manage attachments", a window pops up with a file of the previous pics I posted.
Not too "Forum" Savvy so I am not sure if I am supposed to delete the ones I used before or just keep them in there?
Apologies if this is a Newbie kind of question lol:happy:

HB Vic
09-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Quick question.
Am I supposed to keep the pics that I upload in the file or should we delete them out of the file?
The file I am referring to is when you click on "manage attachments", a window pops up with a file of the previous pics I posted.
Not too "Forum" Savvy so I am not sure if I am supposed to delete the ones I used before or just keep them in there?
Apologies if this is a Newbie kind of question lol:happy:

You can leave them there, it won't hurt anything either way. Its like a bookmark kind of deal.

franger
12-19-2013, 11:40 PM
I'm an admitted computer dummy, with that in mind. would you tell why on some posts including my last post in the v drive section (getting some air or close to that title) the pics are not there? All I see on some of the posts is "attached images" ... What do I need to do to correct that? Thanks

GotHalos
12-20-2013, 12:28 AM
I'm an admitted computer dummy, with that in mind. would you tell why on some posts including my last post in the v drive section (getting some air or close to that title) the pics are not there? All I see on some of the posts is "attached images" ... What do I need to do to correct that? Thanks

Hi Franger,

This section may help you : http://www.hotboat.com/frm/forumdisplay.php?107-How-To

There may be some setting you have to change in your profile section if it does not work.

Let me know