PDA

View Full Version : So I want to say hello to everyone on here....

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 10:27 AM
So I find myself over here now. First, a warm welcome back to Hot Boat and the new forums. I look forward to seeing what you have in store in the future. Second, a shout out to 2FF for a great post on "that other site" and setting the record straight. Very good sir, very good, I applaud you. I will continue my boating journey over here and continue to learn and grow in this sport through my friends over here. I am glad I found it...everyone, have a great day....:tongue:

Paul65K
09-12-2013, 10:29 AM
Hey.....welcome aboard :action-smiley-069:

2FORCEFULL
09-12-2013, 10:30 AM
good to see you here, this place is easy like Sunday morning....

I know you like to start threads so lets see what you got:thumb:

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 10:32 AM
PAul, so good to see you sir, look forward to picking up where we left off...you are a true class act.....best to you sir...

HB Vic
09-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Welcome to the new www.hotboat.com (http://www.hotboat.com)!!

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 10:33 AM
good to see you here, this place is easy like Sunday morning....

I know you like to start threads so lets see what you got:thumb:

I gotta get the hang of it..but eventually I will.....there's a learning curve here...;-)

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Welcome to the new www.hotboat.com (http://www.hotboat.com)!!

Thank you sir...I appreciate that....nice to meet you....

Paul65K
09-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Paul, so good to see you sir, look forward to picking up where we left off...you are a true class act.....best to you sir...

Thanks for the kind words......way more mellow over here.......I think you'll have fun :D

314joey
09-12-2013, 10:42 AM
Hello, from a focking new guy too. :beer

Havasu Party Bus
09-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Just so you know MK is gone but "Havasu Party Bus" is alive and well....:thumb:
And welcome!:welcome:

Stainless
09-12-2013, 11:08 AM
Welcome Tis
Do you like NASCAR, got a little wager going on if you want run a car. ;)

28eliminator
09-12-2013, 11:10 AM
Welcome Tish :welcome:

riverrunner1984
09-12-2013, 11:12 AM
Welcome to Hot Boat....Great place and great pics...I check this more than my FB these days!!!

She's Mine
09-12-2013, 11:26 AM
Welcome Tish... Let me just say this... There is little to no drama over here and a lot more relaxing... It is more like hangin out with good friends... Everyone has a story and everyone is cool...

Out with the old IN with the new...

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Welcome Tish... Let me just say this... There is little to no drama over here and a lot more relaxing... It is more like hangin out with good friends... Everyone has a story and everyone is cool...

Thank goodness...I get enough drama at work these days...had a woman step out in front of one of our trains a couple days a go.......cost me two hours in delay waiting for the mess to get cleaned up.....:(

Stainless
09-12-2013, 11:35 AM

Well almost...gotta give Grads a kick in the nuts sometimes. :D
Feel free to give him a kick, he likes it. :p

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 11:42 AM
Well almost...gotta give Grads a kick in the nuts sometimes. :D

What's the dealio with Grads...?? Seriously...I have always heard people talk bad about him....but I've never seen a post of his that either warranted that reaction or that was not funny or insulting in any way.....to me, it's all hype.......and as I recall......he has had some seriously nice boats also....

WESTERNAERO
09-12-2013, 11:44 AM
What's the dealio with Grads...?? Seriously...I have always heard people talk bad about him....but I've never seen a post of his that either warranted that reaction or that was not funny or insulting in any way.....to me, it's all hype.......and as I recall......he has had some seriously nice boats also....

Kinda wondered that myself.

Stainless
09-12-2013, 11:47 AM
IDK either, he's a good dude! He works night shift here. :D

GotHalos
09-12-2013, 11:50 AM
Welcome :thumbup:

Unforgiven
09-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Welcome to the boards..no drama, lots of boating content...Do you like Fireball? you will....

PokerRun388
09-12-2013, 12:20 PM
Welcome to the boards..no drama, lots of boating content...Do you like Fireball? you will....

I'm still a fireball virgin but........someday....:D

Btw, welcome to the boards Tish.:thumbup:

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 12:22 PM
I'm still a fireball virgin but........someday....:D

Btw, welcome to the boards Tish.:thumbup:

Thank you sir. And the same goes to all who have also welcomed me on here.....as for fireball.....isn't that a kind of moonshine??

riverrunner1984
09-12-2013, 12:23 PM
I'm still a fireball virgin but........someday....:

I didn't know there were any Fireball virgins left lol.
Once you start you cant stop. Going to costco at lunch to get a handle of Fireball for the fight sat night!!!

PokerRun388
09-12-2013, 12:27 PM
I didn't know there were any Fireball virgins left lol.
Once you start you cant stop. Going to costco at lunch to get a handle of Fireball for the fight sat night!!!

It's funny because everything I walk down the liquor isle at the stores, I always just look directly for the fireball.:D

I haven't pulled the trigger yet though, I think I'd have to start with one of the baby sized bottles.:D:thumbup:

GRADS
09-12-2013, 12:35 PM

Be careful, with crazy posts like that you might get :banned1:

Unforgiven
09-12-2013, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE=PokerRun388;29854]I'm still a fireball virgin but........someday....:D

I'm sure we can break you in....When Shannon hits the Fireball, she speaks a new language, no one knows whats she's saying including herself....Wendi can tell you all about Fireball...

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 12:42 PM
Be careful, with crazy posts like that you might get :banned1:

I just remember you posted up some pics once upon a time of some of the pools you had done and they were amazing. So post up some more....I'm looking forward to it...and your newest boat...that too..good to see you on here.....

Stainless
09-12-2013, 12:46 PM

I'm sure we can break you in....When Shannon hits the Fireball, she speaks a new language, no one knows whats she's saying including herself....Wendi can tell you all about Fireball...

I hope there is a Hotboat Party at DS again next year so we can all partake in some Fireball. Seems like the best opportunity for the most HB peeps to meet up at one time. ;)

She's Mine
09-12-2013, 01:17 PM
[QUOTE=Unforgiven;29875]

I hope there is a Hotboat Party at DS again next year so we can all partake in some Fireball. Seems like the best opportunity for the most HB peeps to meet up at one time. ;)

Maybe someone should open their house up for a Saturday Night Fight Night Party???

Anyone Anyone Anyone....

LB247XS
09-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Welcome aboard I decided to do the same and spend more time here as well. a lot less drama if any at all.I look forward to meeting more of the members here.
So far I've only met WMC and his lovely wife.carry on:cool::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Welcome aboard I decided to do the same and spend more time here as well. a lot less drama if any at all.I look forward to meeting more of the members here.
So far I've only met WMC and his lovely wife.carry on:cool::thumbup::thumbup:

So glad to see you here!! I remember you were trying to sell the boat due to other events going on. I hope they are behind you, and I seriously want to do some boating with you next year....best to you sir....

LB247XS
09-12-2013, 01:43 PM
So glad to see you here!! I remember you were trying to sell the boat due to other events going on. I hope they are behind you, and I seriously want to do some boating with you next year....best to you sir....

Same to you Tis. Still fighting on some of those issues and absolutely would like to do some boating as well ..CHEERS :cool:

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 01:52 PM
Same to you Tis. Still fighting on some of those issues and absolutely would like to do some boating as well ..CHEERS :cool:

We had the same issues as well.....and got through them...PM me if you want...maybe I can help..God knows I've learned enough about the process after having done it not once, but twice......ugh...best to you sir...we are hoping to be at the boat show in LA next year...

Havasu Party Bus
09-12-2013, 02:37 PM
We had the same issues as well.....and got through them...PM me if you want...maybe I can help..God knows I've learned enough about the process after having done it not once, but twice......ugh...best to you sir...we are hoping to be at the boat show in LA next year...

Let me know if you need make you more sticker to replace the one's you had me make for you before? You have my number.:coffee-n-news:

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Let me know if you need make you more sticker to replace the one's you had me make for you before? You have my number.:coffee-n-news:

LOL...what would they say?? I think the ones I have now have even more truth than they did before....LOL....

Havasu Party Bus
09-12-2013, 02:49 PM
lol...what would they say?? I think the ones i have now have even more truth than they did before....lol....
winning team.
Winners circle.

Wendi
09-12-2013, 02:50 PM

Fireball and I broke up for a 2nd time... He's such a dick to me the next day.

Wendi
09-12-2013, 02:51 PM
[QUOTE=Carbon;29881]

Maybe someone should open their house up for a Saturday Night Fight Night Party???

Anyone Anyone Anyone....
If you want to drive to Central CA I'm sure Unforgiven will have the party!

Bianca_Rose
09-12-2013, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=Unforgiven;29875]

hahah well 3rd times a charm!

Unforgiven
09-12-2013, 02:55 PM
[QUOTE=Wendi;29963]

hahah well 3rd times a charm!

I'm with you..it wouldn't take much for Wendi to get back with FIREBALL..they were made for each other...

Unforgiven
09-12-2013, 02:57 PM
[QUOTE=She's Mine;29897]
If you want to drive to Central CA I'm sure Unforgiven will have the party!

the next Fireball Party will be at Menace Marine...Wendi, you didn't forget to tell the Hotboat Models about the shop party did you?

hbchgirl
09-12-2013, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE=Unforgiven;29875]

Haha ... I think NRI broke up with Fireball too after last weekend

WESTERNAERO
09-12-2013, 03:06 PM
[QUOTE=Wendi;29965]

the next Fireball Party will be at Menace Marine...Wendi, you didn't forget to tell the Hotboat Models about the shop party did you?

Okay, need details on this, I'm 2 blocks down the road from Menace Marine.