PDA

View Full Version : Hey 2FF you flying the coup again

Wendi
09-12-2013, 07:01 AM
I hope you stay for a while your posts are great and you contribute content the members enjoy reading. No haters here.

2FORCEFULL
09-12-2013, 07:19 AM
http://youtu.be/LSftABlOixc

2FORCEFULL
09-12-2013, 07:22 AM
I hope you stay for a while your posts are great and you contribute content the members enjoy reading. No haters here.

had to get a few layers of skin peel'd yesterday.... it was getting kinda thick....I think I need a hug

http://youtu.be/gwexAiOTQN0

2FORCEFULL
09-12-2013, 07:24 AM
http://youtu.be/ITGAdR77YEY

WMC
09-12-2013, 07:27 AM
Do you feel better now? lol

2FORCEFULL
09-12-2013, 07:29 AM
I could use a little havasu right about now...

http://youtu.be/P25M8ynuR6I

2FORCEFULL
09-12-2013, 07:33 AM
Do you feel better now? lol

I found out that there a couple that really hate me, of corse I've never done anything to them...

then there are those that don't hate , hate me.... they just hate the thought of 2forcefull...lol.get it???

Wendi
09-12-2013, 07:37 AM
Hugs to you

Slacker
09-12-2013, 07:42 AM
I found out that there a couple that really hate me, of corse I've never done anything to them...

then there are those that don't hate , hate me.... they just hate the thought of 2forcefull...lol.get it???

Ah, don't worry about it,,,,they are the one's with the real problems.

HB Vic
09-12-2013, 07:45 AM

Holy bejesus man. Someone sent me that little love note. I believe what both of you said to be the truth. LOL

2FORCEFULL
09-12-2013, 12:20 PM
Holy bejesus man. Someone sent me that little love note. I believe what both of you said to be the truth. LOL

send it to me...lol ....ok

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 12:32 PM
send it to me...lol ....ok

I think the other site has devolved into a sewer. Seriously. Dave has all but washed his hands of it, and it has turned into a cage match. I no longer have any use for the place, and asked him to even remove the flyer that I had up for my little travel business that I have started up. Steve has/is/ and always will be one of my favorites on any forum. And it REALLY bothered me what they did to him. Glad it's over but I still have my doubts about their reasons for bringing him back. I think he made his point over there, he should now leave and not go back. This place seems already vastly more user friendly.....maybe I should have come over here instead....but at the time, I did not know it was back...

Wendi
09-12-2013, 12:40 PM
I think the other site has devolved into a sewer. Seriously. Dave has all but washed his hands of it, and it has turned into a cage match. I no longer have any use for the place, and asked him to even remove the flyer that I had up for my little travel business that I have started up. Steve has/is/ and always will be one of my favorites on any forum. And it REALLY bothered me what they did to him. Glad it's over but I still have my doubts about their reasons for bringing him back. I think he made his point over there, he should now leave and not go back. This place seems already vastly more user friendly.....maybe I should have come over here instead....but at the time, I did not know it was back...

We hope you enjoy ot over here. thank you and welcome to the new www.hotboat.com

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 12:43 PM
We hope you enjoy ot over here. thank you and welcome to the new www.hotboat.com

Thanks Wendi...nice to meet you...I look forward to being on here....

HB Vic
09-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Tishimself, we're glad to have you. But please go easy on RDP or any other site. A simple "I don't like it over there" would have gotten your point across. I'm not going to edit or delete your post, just please be cognizant about it in the future. I would prefer not to say negative things about any other site on this site. Each has its own purpose and following, so I'll just leave it at that. Welcome again!

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Tishimself, we're glad to have you. But please go easy on RDP or any other site. A simple "I don't like it over there" would have gotten your point across. I'm not going to edit or delete your post, just please be cognizant about it in the future. I would prefer not to say negative things about any other site on this site. Each has its own purpose and following, so I'll just leave it at that. Welcome again!

Thank you sir. Noted. Some of us are "refugees" from that other place and it seems to me that there might be some amount of talk about certain circumstances and such or our opinions on certain things. I will keep it on the downlow or put it into PM's into the future.

2FORCEFULL
09-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Thank you sir. Noted. Some of us are "refugees" from that other place and it seems to me that there might be some amount of talk about certain circumstances and such or our opinions on certain things. I will keep it on the downlow or put it into PM's into the future.

let it go, T...

it is "T" is himself... right...

post up a train thread...:3:

HB Vic
09-12-2013, 01:09 PM

Thank you I appreciate it. We're not completely drama free here. But if we're gonna have drama, I would prefer we brew our own :D

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 01:12 PM
let it go, T...

it is "T" is himself... right...

post up a train thread...:3:

Thanks Steve...I believe I have covered that other place enough. On to trains....I enjoy them MUCH more...LOL.....some folks do RC cars, planes..that stuff...I do model trains.....

Wendi
09-12-2013, 01:17 PM
Thanks Steve...I believe I have covered that other place enough. On to trains....I enjoy them MUCH more...LOL.....some folks do RC cars, planes..that stuff...I do model trains.....

17958 Wow that is very cool!!!

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Wow that is very cool!!!

Glad you like it..this is what I do in the winter when the boat is in storage....this winter I will start building a layout in the garage.....here is a few more I have....

I painted this engine up for a friend....

WESTERNAERO
09-12-2013, 01:26 PM
Did you paint all of those?

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 01:35 PM
Did you paint all of those?

Yes, except for the first one...that one was done by a friend who is a college student.....I also do my own freight cars.....here are a couple I just finished in July....

WESTERNAERO
09-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Wow, they look very cool with all the smoke stain, rust wheels and the grime on the bottom. Nice job!

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 01:57 PM
Wow, they look very cool with all the smoke stain, rust wheels and the grime on the bottom. Nice job!

Thanks..I enjoy it, and the nice thing is that it is a very social hobby, friends come over and help you do stuff, help you run the layout, bring their stuff over to run on it....I enjoy it like I do the boating side of things....

riverrunner1984
09-12-2013, 02:18 PM
Those looks awesome! Do you also have the model train city or tracks or whatever they are called (pics)? I cant believe how much time and detail have to go into these things...

I was reading the Rod Steward biography and its a little know fact that he is big into model trains as well!

Paul65K
09-12-2013, 02:23 PM
That is some fine work there T :thumb:

Stainless
09-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Wow, those in the moutain look so real, you have skilz man!!! :)

She's Mine
09-12-2013, 02:29 PM

You see... This is why I am here and not over there... Plus I found out that 90% of the members don't even own a boat and just talk out their asses... lol

Hotboat, Wendi, WMC, Bianca, Nick, HBGirl, and everyone else I have met are great people... Can't wait to meet more from this site...

hbchgirl
09-12-2013, 02:44 PM
You see... This is why I am here and not over there... Plus I found out that 90% of the members don't even own a boat and just talk out their asses... lol

Hotboat, Wendi, WMC, Bianca, Nick, HBGirl, and everyone else I have met are great people... Can't wait to meet more from this site...

Thanks She's Mine... that "other site" (which I've never been to) sounds like a hot mess! :violent-smiley-044:

Life's too short for BS...

2FORCEFULL
09-12-2013, 05:27 PM
work'n on the truck all day...................

Tishimself
09-12-2013, 05:29 PM
Thanks She's Mine... that "other site" (which I've never been to) sounds like a hot mess! :violent-smiley-044:

Life's too short for BS...

Lets just say your not missing anything and leave it at that...LOL....I have been on here for less than a day and already like it better here....;-)

hbchgirl
09-12-2013, 05:32 PM
Lets just say your not missing anything and leave it at that...LOL....I have been on here for less than a day and already like it better here....;-)

Haha... sounds like it and that's great to hear! Love my Hotboat family!

Skav
09-12-2013, 07:28 PM

I think there's a song by Pink about that. My daughter played it for me the other day.

For the record, I'm not a hater;)

How can I hate on a fellow Hallett owner?

2FORCEFULL
09-12-2013, 10:00 PM
i think there's a song by pink about that. My daughter played it for me the other day.

For the record, i'm not a hater;)

how can i hate on a fellow hallett owner?

baddest mo fo's on the water