PDA

View Full Version : Part-Time Job

Cigalert
09-11-2013, 09:10 AM
Not sure if any of you guys know of anyone looking for some part-time work.

$12/hr for about 3 weeks starting next Monday Sept 16th- Oct 5th.

Brian
09-11-2013, 09:16 AM
Details?

Cigalert
09-11-2013, 09:22 AM
Delivery driver of bread products/wholesale customers i.e.- Restaurants, independent grocery stores, sub shops, pizza places

Starting @ 4:30 am in Garden Grove

Work days are Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat. Usually done and gone around 1 pm. Some days are longer, some days are shorter depending upon orders.

I'm looking for a part-time guy to fill in over the next few weeks but depending on the candidate I could use in future fill-in positions and possibly full-time. If someone wants/likes to work I'm not going to turn them away.

Figured someone might be in need of some extra cash or someone with a school type schedule might be interested.

HB Vic
09-11-2013, 09:33 AM
What kind of dough do you pay? :D

Joker
09-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Delivery driver of bread products/wholesale customers i.e.- Restaurants, independent grocery stores, sub shops, pizza places

Starting @ 4:30 am in Garden Grove

Work days are Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat. Usually done and gone around 1 pm. Some days are longer, some days are shorter depending upon orders.

I'm looking for a part-time guy to fill in over the next few weeks but depending on the candidate I could use in future fill-in positions and possibly full-time. If someone wants/likes to work I'm not going to turn them away.

Figured someone might be in need of some extra cash or someone with a school type schedule might be interested.

My dad delivered bread for his entire career. Hard work and his hours sucked having only Wednesday and Sunday off but he provided for us well.

Cigalert
09-11-2013, 10:13 AM
My dad delivered bread for his entire career. Hard work and his hours sucked having only Wednesday and Sunday off but he provided for us well.

Who did your pops work for?

Sent from my hemDROID

ChumpChange
09-11-2013, 10:56 AM
What kind of dough do you pay? :D

http://rwconnect.esomar.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/facebook_like_buton1.png

Joker
09-11-2013, 11:12 AM
Who did your pops work for?

Sent from my hemDROID

Back in Illinois, he started with Peter Pan Bakery, then worked for Oroweat for about 20 years.