PDA

View Full Version : My work is done....

2FORCEFULL
09-10-2013, 03:19 PM
raising my two youngest sons has been quite the experience .... they were the best of friends, and the youngest really looked up, and loved his older brother..17786

HB Vic
09-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Did you ship them off somewhere? Lol raising kids is a lifelong job. But I don't need to tell you that. You'll never leave those boys alone :D

2FORCEFULL
09-10-2013, 03:30 PM
as time went on they started to fight, and when they did I would make them stand and hug each other,
years of this bull shit,,,, I would get call from people say'n you better get down here,,, they're gonna hurt each other...

I'd tell them if its the last thing I do, they are gonna love each other,,

well, time was no healer....they learned to sit at the same table, but would do without before asking one another to pass something..

they work together at the shop ...fighting like brothers do....

so after years they both have the special girl in there lives...

well, the girls are BFF's and want to do everything together...

and want the boys to get along

2FORCEFULL
09-10-2013, 03:37 PM
so now they hang out together after work at each others houses,

it's like the coolest thing, we all can go to the lake together with out them taking cheep shots at each other till the fights on,,,

(did I mention they were hockey players?)....

so last night, Bri, (davids girl) says, "het dad look at this pic....

my work is done was all I could say.....17788

rivergames
09-10-2013, 03:41 PM
My brother and I used to fight like crazy growing up. When we were in High School, the only thing that brought us together was smoking weed. Well that phase passed right after I got out of HS and now we help eachother on whatever project we have going on. I am glad to say he is my best friend

2FORCEFULL
09-10-2013, 03:51 PM
My brother and I used to fight like crazy growing up. When we were in High School, the only thing that brought us together was smoking weed. Well that phase passed right after I got out of HS and now we help eachother on whatever project we have going on. I am glad to say he is my best friend

that's kinda their story,.. they help each other now, and are close friends

28eliminator
09-10-2013, 04:08 PM
Great feeling eh Steve.. Good job sticking it out Dad (and Mom) :thumbup:

Stainless
09-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Great job Steve and Sue! :)

Wendi
09-10-2013, 05:20 PM
brought a tear to my eye!! Very sweet story. Good Job!

hpboats83
09-10-2013, 07:26 PM
That's awesome, I'm kind of bummed I don't have a relationship with my little bro anymore, I'm jealous.

2FORCEFULL
09-10-2013, 08:08 PM
That's awesome, I'm kind of bummed I don't have a relationship with my little bro anymore, I'm jealous.

I was the same with my brothers,.. I had three... down to one,, haven't talked to him in years

The Doctor
09-10-2013, 10:15 PM
As a parent of six, who now love to gather together, I'll commend you for your efforts. The Bible says "Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it." It's proven true in our lives and yours as well, it seems.

Congratulations for never giving up or giving in.

09-10-2013, 10:54 PM
I’ve spent some time with all three of Steve’s sons and his grandson and they are good guys. :thumbup:

2FORCEFULL
09-11-2013, 02:33 AM
I’ve spent some time with all three of Steve’s sons and his grandson and they are good guys. :thumbup:

thanks buddy,