PDA

View Full Version : You don't always know who your real friends are...

2FORCEFULL
09-10-2013, 06:49 AM
But it seems that you always find out...

so my friends...:partyguy::action-smiley-032::cheekkiss::party-smiley-020:

great to see that there are so many friendly peeps here

2FORCEFULL
09-10-2013, 06:52 AM
speaking of, unforgiven..... can we vote for early out for good behavior....

if so he gets my vote....

2FORCEFULL
09-10-2013, 06:53 AM
I know, I know... I'm always want'n something...:action-smiley-069:

riverrunner1984
09-10-2013, 06:58 AM

I must agree, there are many friendly people here!!!!

HB Vic
09-10-2013, 06:58 AM
I actually like the guy. He'll probably doesn't like me now. But he only has 4 days in the box left. The wounds are still fresh and I'm still pretty rattled over the whole unnecessary ordeal. Hopefully he'll understand. But if he doesn't, I understand. Amen on the friends deal. No boating today??

Slacker
09-10-2013, 08:51 AM
Well nobady likes you,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,kidding. No boating today, raining.

Mitch
09-10-2013, 08:56 AM

X2.......

2FORCEFULL
09-10-2013, 09:03 AM
I actually like the guy. He'll probably doesn't like me now. But he only has 4 days in the box left. The wounds are still fresh and I'm still pretty rattled over the whole unnecessary ordeal. Hopefully he'll understand. But if he doesn't, I understand. Amen on the friends deal. No boating today??

i'm building an ark....still raining...I need 2 squirls and a couple ant eaters

McRib
09-10-2013, 09:04 AM
Unfortunately im down to about 4 people I call friends now a days. Then there are the close acquainted, the acquainted, and then the ones I wouldn't pee on if they were on fire. 96% of the "friends" ive had have all been caught running their mouths about me in a less then flattering way. Most of them have no idea that I know. Thats the best part. I love wstching people be fake. U wanna run ur mouth? Come at me. Ive never not said anything about someone I wouldn't say to thrir face. My occasional bluntness rarely wins friends but if you cant take truth then I prob dont need u in my life n e ways.

2FORCEFULL
09-10-2013, 09:07 AM
Well nobady likes you,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,kidding. No boating today, raining.

I saved this one...17754

HB Vic
09-10-2013, 09:08 AM
i'm building an ark....still raining...I need 2 squirls and a couple ant eaters
Good lord. Send a little down here, we could sure use it.

2FORCEFULL
09-10-2013, 09:09 AM
Unfortunately im down to about 4 people I call friends now a days. Then there are the close acquainted, the acquainted, and then the ones I wouldn't pee on if they were on fire. 96% of the "friends" ive had have all been caught running their mouths about me in a less then flattering way. Most of them have no idea that I know. Thats the best part. I love wstching people be fake. U wanna run ur mouth? Come at me. Ive never not said anything about someone I wouldn't say to thrir face. My occasional bluntness rarely wins friends but if you cant take truth then I prob dont need u in my life n e ways.

I like you buddy, you've never done me wrong...some people just don't like some people

Havasu Party Bus
09-10-2013, 09:16 AM
You're ok in my book you always have been.

09-10-2013, 09:24 AM

You got me beat.

But I do have many acquaintances so I guess I’m doing ok in that department.

Paul65K
09-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Unfortunately im down to about 4 people I call friends now a days. Then there are the close acquainted, the acquainted, and then the ones I wouldn't pee on if they were on fire. 96% of the "friends" ive had have all been caught running their mouths about me in a less then flattering way. Most of them have no idea that I know. Thats the best part. I love wstching people be fake. U wanna run ur mouth? Come at me. Ive never not said anything about someone I wouldn't say to thrir face. My occasional bluntness rarely wins friends but if you cant take truth then I prob dont need u in my life n e ways.:action-smiley-035::action-smiley-035:

Yup....I know the feeling.......sometimes when you say what you are thinking it doesn't end well....but at least in my case people always know where I'm coming from......well said Andrew!!

314joey
09-10-2013, 09:32 AM
My Father told me that by the time you're sixty if you still have five good friends you're lucky, the rest come and go, I'm not there yet, but I think it's more like four already, the rest are just acquaintances.

Slacker
09-10-2013, 09:35 AM
I saved this one...17754

For me

Wendi
09-10-2013, 09:37 AM
Unfortunately im down to about 4 people I call friends now a days. Then there are the close acquainted, the acquainted, and then the ones I wouldn't pee on if they were on fire. 96% of the "friends" ive had have all been caught running their mouths about me in a less then flattering way. Most of them have no idea that I know. Thats the best part. I love wstching people be fake. U wanna run ur mouth? Come at me. Ive never not said anything about someone I wouldn't say to thrir face. My occasional bluntness rarely wins friends but if you cant take truth then I prob dont need u in my life n e ways. McRib I named you so I hope we are friends LOL!!!

Stainless
09-10-2013, 09:37 AM
Good post, and add to that the ones that lie to you.

Cole Trickle
09-10-2013, 09:38 AM

Quit crying your better than that...lol:D

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

niceguyeddie
09-10-2013, 10:00 AM

McRib
09-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Quit crying your better than that...lol:D

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Sorry. My vagina swelled a lil bit. :P

ChumpChange
09-10-2013, 10:32 AM
U wanna run ur mouth? Come at me.

http://www.troll.me/images/dos-equis-man/say-what-come-at-me-bro.jpg

Joker
09-10-2013, 10:34 AM

Nice reply Andrew. :thumbup:

Universal Elements
09-10-2013, 10:41 AM

So true, I live by the same rules! :thumbup:

McRib
09-10-2013, 10:41 AM
http://www.troll.me/images/dos-equis-man/say-what-come-at-me-bro.jpg

Imma come at u like a spider monkey all jacked up mtn dew!! :)

YLDBOYZ
09-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Too funny

2FORCEFULL
09-10-2013, 11:00 AM
damn... I got some real good friends right here in this post.............

Universal Elements
09-10-2013, 11:18 AM
Too funny

What's funny?

RVR SWPR
09-10-2013, 12:29 PM
Sorry. My vagina swelled a lil bit. :P

No doubt about it Andrew if one our Sweepers was in a serious wreck in your area I would rest easy knowing you are there to clean it up.I have seen your rig up close.You gotta admit sometimes it would be a good idea if they sent out a priest to ride with you to handle the pr.:biggrin:

RogerThat99
09-10-2013, 01:25 PM
I have always liked McRib ever since he sat me down to have a Father Son type talk via a boating forum. In this talk he taught me that a BIG wrench can solve most of your problems in life. I know it helped get a disabled yacht I was on going again.

So yes, McRib is a good dude.

sent using Tapatalk.

Joker
09-10-2013, 02:03 PM
I have always liked McRib ever since he sat me down to have a Father Son type talk via a boating forum. In this talk he taught me that a BIG wrench can solve most of your problems in life. I know it helped get a disabled yacht I was on going again.

So yes, McRib is a good dude.

sent using Tapatalk.

10-4, he's the one that labeled my daughter Ms. Bullhead. She will never forget those kind words. :thumb:

HB Vic
09-10-2013, 02:17 PM
When I was a young and impressionable kid, my dad always said "son, friends are like assholes, everyone has to have at least one. Any more than that and things can get messy" thanks Dad :D

28eliminator
09-10-2013, 02:39 PM

I agree 100%.. Good people here.

Even Andrew:P

McRib
09-10-2013, 03:20 PM
10-4, he's the one that labeled my daughter Ms. Bullhead. She will never forget those kind words. :thumb:

Hows she doin at asu??

Joker
09-10-2013, 04:20 PM
Hows she doin at asu??

Excellent. Thank you for asking.

Paul65K
09-10-2013, 05:30 PM
Excellent. Thank you for asking.

Another question.....how are you guys doing with her gone to ASU !!

McRib
09-10-2013, 06:17 PM

They've prob been runnin around the house naked. Hell I would be!

Joker
09-10-2013, 06:58 PM

Actually, we've never seen her as happy as she is now. This makes our life great.

Joker
09-10-2013, 07:00 PM
They've prob been runnin around the house naked. Hell I would be!

Just the living room, kitchen and bedroom.

hpboats83
09-10-2013, 07:18 PM

Hey Andrew, How have you been?

Ziggy
09-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Just the living room, kitchen and bedroom.

Coffee table, ottoman, kitchen island and hell, why not the floor too :D

Ziggy
09-10-2013, 08:02 PM

McRib's are seasonal and only come on sale once a year. :)
Nice forum posting post buddy

2FORCEFULL
09-10-2013, 08:46 PM
You got me beat.

But I do have many acquaintances so I guess I’m doing ok in that department.

I counted you as one

ChumpChange
09-10-2013, 08:46 PM
McRib's are seasonal and only come on sale once a year. :)
Nice forum posting post buddy

Mmmmmm Ribwich......

Just Electric
09-10-2013, 09:21 PM

so is eddie the new miguel kilrtoy of the new and improved hotboat

Stainless
09-10-2013, 09:23 PM
so is eddie the new miguel kilrtoy of the new and improved hotboat

:D:p:D

09-10-2013, 10:52 PM
I counted you as one

So did I.

I said I was doing pretty well in the acquaintances department. :biggrin:

CarolynandBob
09-11-2013, 08:15 AM

Pretty much the same. I have about 6 that are like brothers.

Wendi
09-11-2013, 08:56 AM
I thought this was fitting for this thread17866

Unforgiven
09-11-2013, 09:25 AM
I thought this was fitting for this thread17866

First of all, Thanks Vic..for letting me back for good behavior...I'll be good now..
Second....Wendi there will be no more foul word posting..
Third...Justin...I'll NEVER be the new KILRTOY on the new and improved HOTBOAT..

Thanks for the support guys..Vacation was relaxing but I missed all you guys...LURKING SUXS!!!!

STEVE 2FF..thanks for the call.....

BTW...How about them 49ERS!!!!!!!

2FORCEFULL
09-11-2013, 09:26 PM
First of all, Thanks Vic..for letting me back for good behavior...I'll be good now..
Second....Wendi there will be no more foul word posting..
Third...Justin...I'll NEVER be the new KILRTOY on the new and improved HOTBOAT..

Thanks for the support guys..Vacation was relaxing but I missed all you guys...LURKING SUXS!!!!

STEVE 2FF..thanks for the call.....

alls well that ends well....

CarolynandBob
09-12-2013, 07:25 AM
This thread just got a lot better.

2FORCEFULL
09-12-2013, 07:36 AM
This thread just got a lot better.

nothing wrong with alittle behind, long as you get there179381793917940

Slacker
09-12-2013, 07:45 AM

Ban him just for that statement,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,LOL

Unforgiven
09-12-2013, 08:21 AM
Ban him just for that statement,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,LOL

why all the hate?? we're all friends here remember?? I'm sending Vic a 49ers hat just to show no hard feelings...I mean doesn't everyone love the 49ers?

Slacker
09-12-2013, 08:26 AM
Sorry just kiddin around

HB Vic
09-12-2013, 08:28 AM
why all the hate?? we're all friends here remember?? I'm sending Vic a 49ers hat just to show no hard feelings...I mean doesn't everyone love the 49ers?

lol. I'd rather just pay a bet than wear their hat :D

Stainless
09-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Grads likes them. :p

Paul65K
09-12-2013, 09:53 AM
nothing wrong with a little behind, long as you get there17940

I never really thought about Canada being known for camels (toes anyhow) :lmao

WESTERNAERO
09-12-2013, 09:57 AM
I never really thought about Canada being known for camels (toes anyhow) :lmao

Not camels. Moose knuckles

WESTERNAERO
09-12-2013, 09:59 AM
And by the looks of it, that sum bitch would stomp your face in if you pissed it off.:D:D