PDA

View Full Version : RV Spots at the Chandler AZ Lucas Oil Drag Boat Races this weekend 9/13-15/13

Wendi
09-09-2013, 08:14 PM
Lucas Oil is offering a reduced price for all RV spots this weekend from $600.00 to $350.00 for 3 nights. Includes 4 (3-day) passes. Email Todd Taylor at ttaylor@lucasoildragboats.com This is the inaugural event for the new Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park. Lucas Oil has a 5 year contract to continue racing at this venue.

Stainless
09-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Wow, that's a good deal with 4 passes!
Hope they offer this for the Worlds. :)

Wendi
09-09-2013, 08:58 PM

Email Todd Taylor regarding that I'm sure he can work something out for you!

bagged97taco
09-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Damn thats a good deal. Hopefully they will be that price for world finals. Thanks for the heads up.

rivergames
09-10-2013, 08:53 AM

They won't. The Finals would already be booked up.

Next year, this race will actually start us off on April (or so I was told)

The reason this Firebird race is in Sept, is because Lucas had issues with the Bayfair people

Wendi
09-10-2013, 09:34 AM
They won't. The Finals would already be booked up.

Next year, this race will actually start us off on April (or so I was told)

The reason this Firebird race is in Sept, is because Lucas had issues with the Bayfair people Confirmed that they still have RV spots available for the Worlds!

Correct about this coming weekend, not a lot of publicity and there has been much confusion with the issues at Bayfair. I think there will be a pretty good turnout though. I know I've been pushing it here and FB. Good luck, have fun and be safe!

SFV2RVR
09-10-2013, 09:55 AM
Wendi can I have your tickets this weekend for the lucas race? Someone needs to represent Hotboat right? lol

09-10-2013, 10:09 AM
You all are coming to my town and I'm not even going to be here. Don't fuck anything up ok.

rivergames
09-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Confirmed that they still have RV spots available for the Worlds!

Correct about this coming weekend, not a lot of publicity and there has been much confusion with the issues at Bayfair. I think there will be a pretty good turnout though. I know I've been pushing it here and FB. Good luck, have fun and be safe!

What I meant, is that the RV spots will more than lickely be sold out the week before the finals so price will not drop to $350 for the weekend.

Thanks! Give you tickets to Marc in exchange that he sets go pros up on our boat and takes a shit load of pictures!

rivergames
09-10-2013, 10:11 AM
You all are coming to my town and I'm not even going to be here. Don't fuck anything up ok.

Your such a puss. You knew about this race and purposely scheduled a hunting trip because you are scurred :violin:

09-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Your such a puss. You knew about this race and purposely scheduled a hunting trip because you are scurred :violin:

You know me dude. Come September boating and everything else takes a back seat.

Wendi
09-10-2013, 10:19 AM
What I meant, is that the RV spots will more than lickely be sold out the week before the finals so price will not drop to $350 for the weekend.

Thanks! Give you tickets to Marc in exchange that he sets go pros up on our boat and takes a shit load of pictures!Yes now is a good time to book for World Finals, don't wait till the last minute!! I'll see what I can do!

09-10-2013, 10:23 AM
On a side note. If anyone who is coming to town needs anything automotive related. My store is a few miles from the track. I will be on vacation but have let my guys know I have friends coming to town to race and to make sure they get taken care of if they come in. Just please remember it's my job so no funny Internet crap with my employees. Pm me for address if need be.

bagged97taco
09-10-2013, 11:21 AM

Thanks! Give you tickets to Marc in exchange that he sets go pros up on our boat and takes a shit load of pictures!

I'll bring my go pro by and let you use it for a heat or two. Closest I'll get to a ride in a cracker!!

bagged97taco
09-10-2013, 11:23 AM
You know me dude. Come September boating and everything else takes a back seat.

Damn tyro get your priorities straight... boats before anything. Even my wife knows this.

rivergames
09-10-2013, 11:28 AM
I'll bring my go pro by and let you use it for a heat or two. Closest I'll get to a ride in a cracker!!

We have a couple that we throw on the boat. I just need to get all the footage from my uncle who doesn't know how to edit/upload them.

I am trying to save up for a nice video camera so my brother can film the race, with go pro's on the boat, and then have someone who is skilled with editing make a bitchen video for future sponsors

09-10-2013, 12:14 PM
Damn tyro get your priorities straight... boats before anything. Even my wife knows this.

Get out of here. You know me dude, boats go second behind hunting. And yes the girlfriend knows that.