PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman

Stainless
09-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Starting to wonder if George has a full stringer of fish? According to USA Today he was taken into custody for another gun incident today, not officially arrested, but in investigative custody as of now. Also the article said he's had two speeding tickets since the aquittal and his wife filed for divorce last week. Is he finding trouble or is it finding him?

riverrunner1984
09-09-2013, 12:55 PM
I havent quit formed an opinion on the matter yet. Not enough facts out for me at this time. I will be following it though.

Ziggy
09-09-2013, 01:50 PM
Put any person through what he has lived in the past year or so and you can't really expect he will be normal again.

riverrunner1984
09-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Put any person through what he has lived in the past year or so and you can't really expect he will be normal again.

I agree!

***Update***
Not arrested, here is the article. http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/09/george-zimmerman-911-call-shellie-gun/

Universal Elements
09-09-2013, 04:39 PM
I saw the interview with his wife the other night. According to her, he thinks he's invincible and left her hanging with a lot. I'll make prediction! I bet he goes down like OJ did or someone is gonna take him out. I don't understand with guys like him and OJ, they basically got a second lease on life, why screw it up. I would be so far away and under the radar. One guy that comes to mind that you hardly hear anything about is Robert Blake. Once he was acquitted, he went silent.