PDA

View Full Version : Caution, havasu boaters!!!!!

2FORCEFULL
09-06-2013, 08:36 PM
watch for logs and trees floating down river...

we went up to the gorge today and coffee can size logs every where:yikes:

Relaxalot
09-07-2013, 06:20 AM
watch for logs and trees floating down river...

we went up to the gorge today and coffee can size logs every where:yikes: I went up the gorge last Saturday and it was a chocolate soup filled with floating trees. I saw a railroad tie and many dangerous floaties. Thank God for sea strainers!

2FORCEFULL
09-07-2013, 06:56 AM
I went up the gorge last Saturday and it was a chocolate soup filled with floating trees. I saw a railroad tie and many dangerous floaties. Thank God for sea strainers!

good to see you post here, hows that beautiful howard doing.... someday.....

welcome to hotboat.com

hpboats83
09-07-2013, 07:00 AM
I still don't go up there, I've gotten stuck every time I've tried, so I just stay down south.

Relaxalot
09-07-2013, 07:04 AM
good to see you post here, hows that beautiful howard doing.... someday.....

welcome to hotboat.com

Thanks Steve... The howard is running well almost 300 hours and still purring like a kitten.

Relaxalot
09-07-2013, 07:07 AM
I still don't go up there, I've gotten stuck every time I've tried, so I just stay down south.

Go with someone that can be a guide. The lake without the gorge is not "gorgeous".. Really there is too much to see and do upriver that you are missing out on. I would be happy to guide you upriver. It is just like riding a bicycle. Once you do it your all good. I go upriver about 90 percent of the time I am out there. You are missing out