PDA

View Full Version : Spray on Sunscreen

Stainless
09-06-2013, 07:39 PM
I love the convenience, but watch out for the overspray getting on other stuff. I'm charging my GoPro and noticed I got overspray on it the last wakeboard trip. It etched the lens on outer shell. :(
I got it on iPhone too, but cleaned it right away and no damage. I hear a lot of boat owners won't allow it due to overspray getting on upholstery.

RitcheyRch
09-06-2013, 07:54 PM
We dont use it for those exact reasons.

GRADS
09-06-2013, 09:04 PM
Being a skin cancer survivor I've got every kind of sunscreen known to man including spray. Although it makes it easy to apply I learned long ago that it sucks for everything else. Anytime anyone on my boat wants to put on spray I always make them do it on the swim step.

28eliminator
09-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Being a skin cancer survivor I've got every kind of sunscreen known to man including spray. Although it makes it easy to apply I learned long ago that it sucks for everything else. Anytime anyone on my boat wants to put on spray I always make them do it on the swim step.

Yep.... No spray on my boat. I make the wife get off the boat to use that shit....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

Wicky
09-06-2013, 10:47 PM
What really sucks is when someone is spraying it and you're trying to breathe...cough cough. Toxic shit to your lungs I bet.

ChumpChange
09-06-2013, 11:24 PM
On the golf course is the only place I use it. Using lotion is bad for grip.

314joey
09-07-2013, 06:27 AM
It's a mess in the boat so we don't let anyone use it, gotta go the ol' fashion way in joey's boat, it works just as good.

Wendi
09-07-2013, 07:41 AM
No spray in our boat either. I do use it, but not in the boat. Although when you're hanging at the sandbar and you get the yahoo next to you spraying away all I think of is man it's getting all over my boat right now ugh!!!