PDA

View Full Version : Havasu this weekend

Bails
09-05-2013, 09:31 PM
Hello all, 2ff dragged ne over to this site. And I like it. I'm in Havasu this weekend. ,270 Hallett stop by and say hi. My wife, brother, four time Olympian in water polo, and his wife. And a couple other friends. Looks like r the channel on Saturday then to steamboat.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

09-05-2013, 09:36 PM
Hello all, 2ff dragged ne over to this site. And I like it. I'm in Havasu this weekend. ,270 Hallett stop by and say hi. My wife, brother, four time Olympian in water polo, and his wife. And a couple other friends. Looks like r the channel on Saturday then to steamboat.

This is a very cool site.

That's a very nice boat you scored form old 2FF, have a great weekend. :thumbup:

Wendi
09-05-2013, 09:37 PM

Welcome Bails, have fun in Havasu.

WMC
09-05-2013, 09:39 PM

Welcome to WWW.Hotboat.com. All of us love boating and hanging out with good people

sent from the best phone on earth

Bails
09-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Welcome to WWW.Hotboat.com. All of us love boating and hanging out with good people

sent from the best phone on earth

That is what I'm all about, stop by and say hi

314joey
09-06-2013, 05:13 AM
Pictures, love looking at boats and other boat candy.

Music to my Ears
09-06-2013, 07:34 AM

I'll be out later today, and tomorrow. I'll keep an eye out for you.:thumbup:

Stainless
09-06-2013, 07:35 AM
Hello Bails

2FORCEFULL
09-06-2013, 08:13 AM
you're in the channel today at 10:30 right???17240

Paul65K
09-06-2013, 08:14 AM
We'll be in the city Saturday and Sunday nights this weekend........we'll be eating out cuz.......our freakin' kitchen is still not done, Love to hook up with you guys if you will be out partying...Cheers!

Slacker
09-06-2013, 08:23 AM
you're in the channel today at 10:30 right???17240

Is that pic taken today? Looks like weather movin in.

2FORCEFULL
09-06-2013, 08:26 AM
Is that pic taken today? Looks like weather movin in.

2 weeks ago.......

Havasu Party Bus
09-06-2013, 09:29 AM

I be partying in the channel on the RockStar Cabana Boat anyone that wants to stop on bye and party with us.:party-smiley-020:

Paul65K
09-06-2013, 09:35 AM
I be partying in the channel on the RockStar Cabana Boat anyone that wants to stop on bye and party with us.:party-smiley-020:
Yup....saw you in the channel over the Labor day weekend :thumbsup

314joey
09-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Here's some gals whooping it up at Havasu the last time we were there, fun group, anyone know them.

Music to my Ears
09-06-2013, 11:42 AM
We'll be in the city Saturday and Sunday nights this weekend........we'll be eating out cuz.......our freakin' kitchen is still not done, Love to hook up with you guys if you will be out partying...Cheers!

Paul, will you be down at your place in the Palms? I never made it out that last time but I appreciated the invite!

Havasu Party Bus
09-06-2013, 11:57 AM
Yup....saw you in the channel over the Labor day weekend :thumbsup

That's my friends Girlfriend her name is Joanna we all get togetter when ever their come to town fun groupe.

Havasu Party Bus
09-06-2013, 12:04 PM
That's Kelly more good friends her husbands name is Scott. I've known them since 2005 and you would never thing she has two little babys. They own a Nordic Boat.

niceguyeddie
09-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Welcome Bails, have fun in Havasu.

Wendi. What's up with the Hot Boat women's wife beaters?

Edit:

Never mind, I saw the store button! lol

Paul65K
09-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Paul, will you be down at your place in the Palms? I never made it out that last time but I appreciated the invite!
Unfortunately we'll be in the city this weekend.....we have the floors going in this weekend and we need to be there to get the design right........we'll be eating out at night though as we won't have a functioning kitchen for a couple of weeks!!

Maybe we can hook up with some of the guys from the forums one night!!

314joey
09-06-2013, 02:06 PM
That's Kelly more good friends her husbands name is Scott. I've known them since 2005 and you would never thing she has two little babys. They own a Nordic Boat.

I think they did own a Nordic and I know they lived in Cali, we met them Memorial Day weekend at Havasu in 2007 or 08, we were going to the "Pimp n Ho" party in Vegas that weekend too and they almost came with us, we had a crazy times when we used to go to the Vegas parties, maybe I'll post a few pics, there off the wall.

Havasu Party Bus
09-06-2013, 02:55 PM
I think they did own a Nordic and I know they lived in Cali, we met them Memorial Day weekend at Havasu in 2007 or 08, we were going to the "Pimp n Ho" party in Vegas that weekend too and they almost came with us, we had a crazy times when we used to go to the Vegas parties, maybe I'll post a few pics, there off the wall.
They still have their Nordic and Scotts back has been doing alot better after the Trope Truck Crash. That's why they rented that poontoon he could not get in the Nordic but his good to go now.

314joey
09-06-2013, 03:47 PM
They still have their Nordic and Scotts back has been doing alot better after the Trope Truck Crash. That's why they rented that poontoon he could not get in the Nordic but his good to go now.

If you see either of them ask them if they remember some kooks from Lake of the Ozarks (LOTO) that were going to a big party (Pimp N Ho) in Vegas that weekend, here's some pics of all os us fools together.

Music to my Ears
09-06-2013, 08:47 PM
Unfortunately we'll be in the city this weekend.....we have the floors going in this weekend and we need to be there to get the design right........we'll be eating out at night though as we won't have a functioning kitchen for a couple of weeks!!

Maybe we can hook up with some of the guys from the forums one night!!

Sounds good. Maybe another time. Where's your place in town? We are on t he North side, off Kiowa and Palo Verde.