PDA

View Full Version : Any Vegas visitors

314joey
09-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Was wondering if there's many Vegas people on the site, we LOVE Vegas.

WMC
09-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Was wondering if there's many Vegas people on the site, we LOVE Vegas. Paging 2Forcefull!! He just posted a thread "How many members from Vegas" or something like that.

HB Vic
09-05-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm usually in Vegas weekly. Have an office there, so its mostly business.

Wheeler
09-05-2013, 05:33 PM
Chandler was from Vegas.

2FORCEFULL
09-05-2013, 05:37 PM
in vegas since 1957:yes:

Napanutt
09-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Was wondering if there's many Vegas people on the site, we LOVE Vegas.

We've been taking our motorhome there every year since 08 or 09. Stay at a real nice RV park, usually 7 or 8 nights. Gonna be there in October. :D

Stainless
09-05-2013, 05:47 PM
We've been taking our motorhome there every year since 08 or 09. Stay at a real nice RV park, usually 7 or 8 nights. Gonna be there in October. :D

Hey Napa, besides the drags do you go for another event during that 7/8 nights?

HB Vic
09-05-2013, 05:49 PM

Like table or slot events? :D

Stainless
09-05-2013, 05:56 PM

He must be good at it, I would be broke in an hour, let alone 7 or 8 nights. :p

RogerThat99
09-05-2013, 05:59 PM
He must be good at it, I would be broke in an hour, let alone 7 or 8 nights. :p

He is usually asleep by 7pm...I have seen it many times camping. :D

Napanutt
09-05-2013, 06:25 PM

We usually catch a show, do the strip scene. Lots of lounging by the pool. ;)

Kind of funny. I run a sports pool or three at work i.e. Monday night football pool, Superbowl pool, World Series pool etc. but table games or slots do nothing for me these days. Got better things to spend my money on *see below* :drinkin:

He is usually asleep by 7pm...I have seen it many times camping. :D

Hey, I made it up to 11:50 or so one New Years Eve at Camp Far West at least. It's a little different when it gets dark earlier in the winter. :asshole2: :D

314joey
09-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Before we moved to Florida for the winters last October and we lived at LOTO, after I would winterize the boat in the first week of October we would go to Vegas almost every two-three weekends until March, anywhere from 10-12 times during the winter months, since we started staying at M-Bay in 2005 that's the only place we'll stay, almost every UFC, New Years, Super Bowl, any descent concerts, my host takes care of us, but I like to gamble and you ask what..........everything.

Since we moved to Florida for the winters last October I think we've only been four time in the last 11 months, I miss Vegas, but not the midwest winters, they suck.

Slacker
09-05-2013, 06:36 PM
Before we moved to Florida for the winters last October and we lived at LOTO, after I would winterize the boat in the first week of October we would go to Vegas almost every two-three weekends until March, anywhere from 10-12 times during the winter months, since we started staying at M-Bay in 2005 that's the only place we'll stay, almost every UFC, New Years, Super Bowl, any descent concerts, my host takes care of us, but I like to gamble and you ask what..........everything.

Since we moved to Florida for the winters last October I think we've only been four time in the last 11 months, I miss Vegas, but not the midwest winters, they suck.

Florida is always a good time also, been hanging out on the Gulf for the last week. Time to head back West tomorrow.

314joey
09-05-2013, 06:48 PM
Florida is always a good time also, been hanging out on the Gulf for the last week. Time to head back West tomorrow.

Well at least out West you don't get that icy freezing white chit that hits Missouri, hope you had fun down here, where did you stay and go.

Slacker
09-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Well at least out West you don't get that icy freezing white chit that hits Missouri, hope you had fun down here, where did you stay and go.
Actually we were thinkin of Missouri but that winter thing change our mind but we sure do love the Missouri Lakes!!!
Hung out at Indian Rocks, south of Clearwater. We did pretty much the same as we do in Havasu, hang out in the water and drink,,,,,,oh yeah ate a lot of real good seafood.

314joey
09-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Actually we were thinkin of Missouri but that winter thing change our mind but we sure do love the Missouri Lakes!!!
Hung out at Indian Rocks, south of Clearwater. We did pretty much the same as we do in Havasu, hang out in the water and drink,,,,,,oh yeah ate a lot of real good seafood.

You're right about the Lakes in Missouri being great, they are, especially LOTO, but like I said from November to April the weather just sucks, sun never shines, when we lived in St. Louis we called it St. Gloomis, down here the sun shines 350 days out of the year, they are serious when they call Florida the Sunshine State, hope you had a good time.