PDA

View Full Version : Monster Bash Poker Run November 1-3!!!

She's Mine
09-05-2013, 01:26 PM
Ok, it is time to start talking about the Monster Bash Poker Run November 1-3. This is a great event that is relaxing, a great way to meet new people, and just a flat out blast to participate in. This is not like Desert Storm where it is madness all over the place. This is setup for boaters with boats 35' and less with special invite to a few of the Big Boys. Gary and Cookie Smith have been coming out with Predator, what a way to just chill and talk to the man that has gone 190mph in an open cockpit boat and have time to actually check out Predator. If you have ever thought about participating in a Poker Run, this is the BEST one to get your feet wet.

Here's the link to LakeRacer.com to check out past years pics and to sign up... Come on out and have a great time and while you're there wish me a Happy Birthday and buy me a free Bud Light! lol

http://www.lakeracerllc.com/

HB Vic
09-05-2013, 01:39 PM
I am disturbed that I might not be able to make this again this year. Last year we did a little sponsoring and couldn't make it. Holding down a job really interferes with the finer things in life :D

She's Mine
09-05-2013, 02:02 PM
I am disturbed that I might not be able to make this again this year. Last year we did a little sponsoring and couldn't make it. Holding down a job really interferes with the finer things in life :D

You really shouldn't let work get in the way of a good time! I think you need to change that... lol

Wendi
09-05-2013, 02:23 PM
World finals same weekend and we are sponsoring a few drivers that weekend. Sorry we will miss this! I know a few people IE unforgiven who is going

Unforgiven
09-05-2013, 04:23 PM
World finals same weekend and we are sponsoring a few drivers that weekend. Sorry we will miss this! I know a few people IE unforgiven who is going

We will be attendance representing HOTBOAT.COM...BTW..I need to be stocked up with Shirts and a banner..I'll bring my own e-z up

Havasu Party Bus
09-05-2013, 04:40 PM
So there's Monster Bash, The World Final, The Run To The Sun Show, The Boat Drag's, Then the Desert Bash Poker Run.
And they say theres nothing to do in Havasu.:fsakes

WMC
09-05-2013, 04:47 PM
We will be attendance representing HOTBOAT.COM...BTW..I need to be stocked up with Shirts and a banner..I'll bring my own e-z up
You got it!!! I'll send up shirts and banners. We are gonna design a big boat shirt!

Menace Marine
09-05-2013, 04:52 PM
I know a few of the menace marine crew will be there. I will be in glamis this year with some of our off road customers. Any one who hasn't done monster bash should really consider it. It is a lot of fun.

Slacker
09-05-2013, 06:54 PM
We did Monster Bash last year. It is truly a great time and is getting bigger each year. Sat. costume party is also a great time.

Unforgiven
09-05-2013, 07:03 PM
I know a few of the menace marine crew will be there. I will be in glamis this year with some of our off road customers. Any one who hasn't done monster bash should really consider it. It is a lot of fun.

Dustin, Lets get all the boys together...Maybe you should let Darren take your boat out..maybe even Ryan...We got Menace Marine and HOTBOAT.COM covered

Singleton
09-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Hoping to attend.
Will not know until the week of if my son will be traveling with CU Boulder when they play UCLA at the Rose Bowl.

09-05-2013, 09:32 PM
We’ve done this event twice and it’s a great time.

Very laid back and the weather is perfect that time of year.

Patyacht
09-05-2013, 09:59 PM
I'm in!

Havasuing
09-05-2013, 10:26 PM
There will be plenty to do in Havasu November 2-3 -- besides Monster Bash, there's also the 2nd Annual Sand and Water Expo at Lake Havasu State Park, Windsor 4 (same place as the April Boat Show). The Expo should be filled to capacity with cool off-road vehicles, boats and RVs. All participants at Monster Bash are getting complimentary admission passes to the Expo on Sunday. Also having an ICS sanctioned Chili Cook-Off competition, a "FAB 40" best of classic Hot Boats on display (judged competition) and the Lake Havasu "Paddlefest" (about 150 kayaks, SUPs, etc.) will be doing their thing on the Windsor 4 beach. More info at http://www.sandandwaterexpo.com