PDA

View Full Version : Fng

314joey
09-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Just got on the site the other day and figured it was time to post up check things out.

Boated for thirty years at LOTO, I hear some of you guys just got back from the Shootout here recently, I've been to all twenty-five of them, they've gotten big time the last few years, glad you guys enjoyed it.

We bought a place down here in the Cape and boated with the FMO group last winter season up and down the Gulf Coast, looking forward to another great season coming up.

Any tips on how to make my way through the site would be appreciated, looking forward to getting on the site, thanks, joey.

HB Vic
09-05-2013, 10:53 AM
Welcome to www.hotboat.com!

All 25 years? That's amazing. We're definitely going back next year. Can't wait.

As far as the site, do what most others do, start clicking away. If you need any specific help, just holler, someone is always willing to help. Welcome again!

GotHalos
09-05-2013, 11:16 AM
Welcome!!! If you need any help there are a few tutorials here:http://www.hotboat.com/frm/forumdisplay.php?107-How-To

Stainless
09-05-2013, 11:35 AM
Welcome Joey.

314joey
09-05-2013, 12:01 PM
Are most members on the site from out West, Havasu or................and thanks guys.

HB Vic
09-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Are most members on the site from out West, Havasu or................and thanks guys.

Most of us are from the West. But our Midwest and Eastcoast membership is growing rapidly.

314joey
09-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Most of us are from the West. But our Midwest and Eastcoast membership is growing rapidly.

I'll see if I can help you out, I've found that most boaters no matter from where they are from are good happy people.

HB Vic
09-05-2013, 12:49 PM
I'll see if I can help you out, I've found that most boaters no matter from where they are from are good happy people.

I completely agree with you. And thank you!!

28eliminator
09-05-2013, 12:52 PM

You got that right. Welcome to HB :welcome:

She's Mine
09-05-2013, 12:53 PM
Welcome 314Joey, hope to see some pics of all your years at LOTO... Never been but it is on my Bucket List.

314joey
09-05-2013, 01:03 PM
I've got to figure my way around here and find the best place to post different stuff, I don't want to start new threads if there's one ongoing already, I'll figure it out, I've got thousands of pics from the last few years I can bore you guys with. :smile:

That's all I do, is boat and take pics.

HB Vic
09-05-2013, 01:06 PM
I've got to figure my way around here and find the best place to post different stuff, I don't want to start new threads if there's one ongoing already, I'll figure it out, I've got thousands of pics from the last few years I can bore you guys with. :smile:

You are more than welcome to blow up this area (The Sandbar). For tech stuff, there is a Offshore Only section that is available. For the Sandbar, just clock forums, then sandbar, then start new thread and plug away! :D

Wendi
09-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Welcome to www.hotboat.com (http://www.hotboat.com). Can't wait to go to LOTO next year, definitely looking forward to some badass boats and meeting new friends.

WMC
09-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Welcome Joey. A easy way to see all new post in all areas is to click new post tab on top left. Can't wait to see those pictures

sent from the best phone on earth

314joey
09-05-2013, 01:29 PM
We've been to Havasu twice, never drug our boat there, we rented a pontoon one time and deck boat one time, the guy at the boat rental place found a driver for us then we got smashed all day with him chauffering us around, I hated spending money on a boat when I had a nice one back home, but I wasn't about to trailer it 1,400 miles for two days.

09-05-2013, 02:07 PM

Love to see more if you can find the time.

rivermobster
09-05-2013, 02:59 PM
Welcome. More pics!

Put Tapatalk 4.0 on your phone. Makes it real easy to find your way around. :thumbup:

Tapatalk 4.0

314joey
09-05-2013, 03:25 PM
Welcome to www.hotboat.com (http://www.hotboat.com). Can't wait to go to LOTO next year, definitely looking forward to some badass boats and meeting new friends.

If you go you will have a great time, the Shootout week is like Sturgis, but with boats on the water, it's wild, I've been to Desert Storm and the Miami boat show and they're both great, but there still not as cool as the Shootout, where can you see hundreds of super-gofast boats in one place and see some of them go over 200+mph.

Wendi
09-05-2013, 04:30 PM
We've been to Havasu twice, never drug our boat there, we rented a pontoon one time and deck boat one time, the guy at the boat rental place found a driver for us then we got smashed all day with him chauffering us around, I hated spending money on a boat when I had a nice one back home, but I wasn't about to trailer it 1,400 miles for two days.

We rented a pontoon years ago and had a chauffeur and we too proceeded to get smashed it was fun. If you ever decide to come back to Desert Storm we would be happy to boat you and the wife!! We had a blast last year!!

Wendi
09-05-2013, 04:31 PM
If you go you will have a great time, the Shootout week is like Sturgis, but with boats on the water, it's wild, I've been to Desert Storm and the Miami boat show and they're both great, but there still not as cool as the Shootout, where can you see hundreds of super-gofast boats in one place and see some of them go over 200+mph.

Oh we plan to go for sure. Started a LOTO jar fund haha

314joey
09-05-2013, 04:44 PM
We might just have to trade trips................................soon.

2FORCEFULL
09-05-2013, 05:50 PM

they get real pissy when they don't get to go boating...on our way to havasu for 3 days
should be happy by tomorrow....lol

welcome to hotboat.com

2FORCEFULL
09-05-2013, 05:52 PM

which one is you...

Slacker
09-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Welcome!!!

314joey
09-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Thanks guys, the site is getting familiar, I'll get the hang out it.

SummerO
09-05-2013, 06:51 PM
Thanks guys, the site is getting familiar, I'll get the hang out it.

Hey Joey! There are a few from LOTO on this site now! Probably the best write-up with pics on the Shootout is on this site! How sad (yet great!) is that!
Very cool boats here also!

314joey
09-05-2013, 06:56 PM
Hey Joey! There are a few from LOTO on this site now! Probably the best write-up with pics on the Shootout is on this site! How sad (yet great!) is that!
Very cool boats here also!

I read that whole thread about the shootout that was done, nice write-up, this site looks familiar, kind of like another one I knew years ago before it went to the dark side, hang around once a while, seems like there's some great boats and nice people here.