PDA

View Full Version : Went Hotboat.com shopping

Wendi
09-04-2013, 10:24 AM
Ok guys and gals we are pretty stocked with www.hotboat.com inventory as we have several upcoming events. I just ordered more black L/XL hats and ladies hats. Also we are adding trucker hats for the younger crowd black with white front and a large screenprinted HB logo. Anyways the webstore is open for business. We still have many black and gray tanks left 10.00 each. For the ladies all I have left is XL however my daughter takes the size Med gray guy tanks and cuts the sides and they are so cute picture attached. For the first edition shirts I only have 1 XXL and 4 LG we will not be running those again. Here are a few pics and again click the webstore above if you want to place orders or you will see us at events coming up!!http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/05/sybete8a.jpg

Guys tank modified for the girls
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/05/e8uby2et.jpg

rivergames
09-04-2013, 10:34 AM
I don't see any woman thongs or pasties on the table?

Her454
09-04-2013, 10:38 AM
I really like the modified guys tank! What Colors?

Wendi
09-04-2013, 10:47 AM
I don't see any woman thongs or pasties on the table? We are actually going to order some bootie shorts, what size would you need? haha

Wendi
09-04-2013, 10:47 AM
I really like the modified guys tank! What Colors? Black and gray!

Her454
09-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Black and gray!

Going to have to get a couple of those, thanks!

Unforgiven
09-04-2013, 11:56 AM
Wendi, it might be time to get some of the ladies from the old Hotboat to model some of the new tanks..wet of course..If I remember right, Her454 has a nice....ok I'll stop right there

Her454
09-04-2013, 11:59 AM
Wendi, it might be time to get some of the ladies from the old Hotboat to model some of the new tanks..wet of course..If I remember right, Her454 has a nice....ok I'll stop right there

NICE. Some things never change..... >insert roll eyes here< :)

28eliminator
09-04-2013, 12:00 PM

Excellent marketing strategy :boobeyes::thumbup:

Unforgiven
09-04-2013, 12:00 PM
NICE. Some things never change..... >insert roll eyes here< :)

your right..SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE!!!!!!! ;)

Stainless
09-04-2013, 12:01 PM
We are actually going to order some bootie shorts, what size would you need? haha

Lmfao! :p

Wendi
09-04-2013, 12:59 PM
I only have XL girl tanks left, and won't be ordering anymore till next Spring, with new design and most likely more bling. That is why I shared the picture of the braided men's tank. They look really cute on and when I wore mine at the Long Beach races I got tons of compliments. Taylor and I will be busy this weekend making some to sell at Bayfair races. I'm not sure why I ordered so many size MED men's tanks. There aren't many small guys out there. Won't be ordering tanks again so get them now or forever hold your piece.

GRADS
09-04-2013, 01:03 PM
Why are you not going to run the first shirts again? The new ones are cool but cater more to the jet boat folk. ;)

Wendi
09-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Why are you not going to run the first shirts again? The new one are cool but cater more to the jet boat folk. ;) We will design new shirts after this run that cater towards all boats again. We just have a lot of boating events that cater to boat racing coming up. The 2nd Edition was kind of bringing back OLD School HB with the colors and all. Hell if you guys want more 1st Edition we can run them, never say never. Of course we will change it up a bit i.e. taking out the flames LOL!

Unforgiven
09-04-2013, 01:12 PM
How about every winner of "hotboat of the month" get their boats on front of a Hotboat shirt?? I'll take an xtra lrg

H2oSki2Fast
09-04-2013, 01:20 PM
We will design new shirts after this run that cater towards all boats again. We just have a lot of boating events that cater to boat racing coming up. The 2nd Edition was kind of bringing back OLD School HB with the colors and all. Hell if you guys want more 1st Edition we can run them, never say never. Of course we will change it up a bit i.e. taking out the flames LOL!

You can't move forward looking into the past.

obnoxious001
09-04-2013, 01:24 PM
get them now or forever hold your piece.

That has a different meaning spelled that way instead of "peace"

HB Vic
09-04-2013, 02:20 PM
Can you order me a black carbon graphite large Hotboat (in red or orange maybe) cooler please?? Hell make it one large and one small. I'm all out. 2 were stolen and the last one leaks. I can no longer drink cold beer at the river and I'm almost in tears because of it.

78Southwind
09-04-2013, 02:22 PM
That has a different meaning spelled that way instead of "peace"

Read right past that...nice catch...lol

Unforgiven
09-04-2013, 02:28 PM
I can let you borrow our HOTBOAT.com cooler..it bothers me that a fellow boater can't drink an ice cold beverage while at the river.....(WENDI..you should take care of this ASAP...look that this way..How would you feel without your ice cold FIREBALL??????)

Wendi
09-04-2013, 02:54 PM
How about every winner of "hotboat of the month" get their boats on front of a Hotboat shirt?? I'll take an xtra lrg Not gonna happen sorry!

Wendi
09-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Can you order me a black carbon graphite large Hotboat (in red or orange maybe) cooler please?? Hell make it one large and one small. I'm all out. 2 were stolen and the last one leaks. I can no longer drink cold beer at the river and I'm almost in tears because of it.
I just had that one fixed for you, is it still leaking? Ok that's gonna cost you. LOL OK So two black carbon fiber with Red Hotboat, white .com outlined with silver. No Small, large and medium because you drink too much. Small is for sandwiches and you don't eat.

Wendi
09-04-2013, 02:58 PM
I can let you borrow our HOTBOAT.com cooler..it bothers me that a fellow boater can't drink an ice cold beverage while at the river.....(WENDI..you should take care of this ASAP...look that this way..How would you feel without your ice cold FIREBALL??????) fireball is banned.

HB Vic
09-04-2013, 02:59 PM
I just had that one fixed for you, is it still leaking? Ok that's gonna cost you. LOL OK So two black carbon fiber with Red Hotboat, white .com outlined with silver. No Small, large and medium because you drink too much. Small is for sandwiches and you don't eat.

I'll gladly pay retail. I'm not a big drinker, but when I drink, I want my beer ice cold. Just cold doesn't work for me anymore. I'm becoming high maintenance.....and it sucks :D

Wendi
09-04-2013, 03:00 PM
I'll gladly pay retail. I'm not a big drinker, but when I drink, I want my beer ice cold. Just cold doesn't work for me anymore. I'm becoming high maintenance.....and it sucks :D Ok Princess!

WMC
09-04-2013, 03:01 PM
^^^^^ LOL

sent from the best phone on earth

Unforgiven
09-04-2013, 03:07 PM
^^^^^ LOL

Hey Will, Did Wendi ever get a new phone or is she still borrowing your daughters?

rivergames
09-04-2013, 03:11 PM
We are actually going to order some bootie shorts, what size would you need? haha
Ha!!!! I only rock grape smugglers

WMC
09-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Hey Will, Did Wendi ever get a new phone or is she still borrowing your daughters?

She pick up another one