PDA

View Full Version : Bad Donkey!

Brian
09-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Kind of getting tired of the donkeys roaming the park. I found this just outside the water heater door upon arrival over the weekend. Still trying to figure out how it acually shit so close to the house. Or someone doesn't like me and is throwing donkey shit on my porch. 16625

HB Vic
09-03-2013, 03:41 PM
Wow what did you do to piss off the donkeys that they come up on your deck to shit?? Speaking of strange things on your deck. Someone said they saw something odd on your deck or maybe your neighbors deck. Definitely on your side of the street and down across Scott's place. Maybe that's what the donkeys were trying to get?? :D

WMC
09-03-2013, 03:41 PM
Maybe they were scratching their ass on your place and felt the urge :yikes:
Kind of getting tired of the donkeys roaming the park. I found this just outside the water heater door upon arrival over the weekend. Still trying to figure out how it acually shit so close to the house. Or someone doesn't like me and is throwing donkey shit on my porch. 16625

Brian
09-03-2013, 03:45 PM
Nothing odd I found, but I was only there for a day to make some repairs over the weekend. I did see that the guy all the way on the end, Dennis?, stucco'd his deck instead of doing carpet. Check it out next time you walk by.

WMC
09-03-2013, 03:55 PM
I didn't know it was stucco I thought I wasn't finish. Need to look closer next time
Nothing odd I found, but I was only there for a day to make some repairs over the weekend. I did see that the guy all the way on the end, Dennis?, stucco'd his deck instead of doing carpet. Check it out next time you walk by.

HB Vic
09-03-2013, 04:08 PM
I didn't know it was stucco I thought I wasn't finish. Need to look closer next time

Its deck coat with a texture/finish. They've been doing it at Reflections for awhile. Looks real nice. Not sure how it holds up, but has to be better than carpet.

ChumpChange
09-03-2013, 04:59 PM
That's a nice deck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz82fjXqFQ4

H2oSki2Fast
09-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Its deck coat with a texture/finish. They've been doing it at Reflections for awhile. Looks real nice. Not sure how it holds up, but has to be better than carpet.

Kool Deck?

http://beautycrete.com/kool_deck_cool_deck.asp