PDA

View Full Version : Check Your Balls!

ChumpChange
08-31-2013, 02:01 PM
So I'm in Rancho buying stuff for the kids and as I'm heading home, I come across a truck with a boat jackknifed behind it with the tongue up on his bumper. Since it wasn't a jet bote, I flipped a u-turn to help him out. Thing as jacked up with chains fully extended and this guy didn't have a clue what to do. He kept trying to make lemonade out of the situation and he just needed to start all over. We were able to push it off the bumper to where we could unchain it and start the hookup process over again.

Unfortunately where it was stuck, the tongue wouldn't drop all the way on the ball so I held it in the air as he swung up the wheel. I think I may have tore my left forearm holding it and dropping it on the ball. Got him all hooked up and on his way. Wanted to buy my family lunch by I told him I'm just a fellow boater. It's freakin hot outside!

I told him I don't think he was locked on the ball in the first place as it was tight and a little finicky to get it on in the first place. This was only his second time out. It came unhitched while driving down the street.

So check your tongue and balls and make sure your locked on before pullig away!

2FORCEFULL
08-31-2013, 04:21 PM
So I'm in Rancho buying stuff for the kids and as I'm heading home, I come across a truck with a boat jackknifed behind it with the tongue up on his bumper. Since it wasn't a jet bote, I flipped a u-turn to help him out. Thing as jacked up with chains fully extended and this guy didn't have a clue what to do. He kept trying to make lemonade out of the situation and he just needed to start all over. We were able to push it off the bumper to where we could unchain it and start the hookup process over again.

Unfortunately where it was stuck, the tongue wouldn't drop all the way on the ball so I held it in the air as he swung up the wheel. I think I may have tore my left forearm holding it and dropping it on the ball. Got him all hooked up and on his way. Wanted to buy my family lunch by I told him I'm just a fellow boater. It's freakin hot outside!

I told him I don't think he was locked on the ball in the first place as it was tight and a little finicky to get it on in the first place. This was only his second time out. It came unhitched while driving down the street.

So check your tongue and balls and make sure your locked on before pullig away!

right after I read this I bit my tongue, and sat on my balls...

HypNautic
08-31-2013, 06:32 PM
right after I read this I bit my tongue, and sat on my balls...

Odd.. I told my wife she needs to check my balls with her tongue..

2FORCEFULL
08-31-2013, 07:25 PM
Odd.. I told my wife she needs to check my balls with her tongue..

pic or it never happened... oh .. wait .. no pic we trust you