PDA

View Full Version : Paging Her454

Topless
08-29-2013, 07:18 PM
I KNOW you are lurking around here somewhere.:action-smiley-035:

Napanutt
08-29-2013, 07:23 PM
Noticed that elsewhere. Was gonna through your name there but I don't know either of you. I've been lurking long enough to remember both of your names though.

Topless
08-29-2013, 07:29 PM
:welcome:I know she's here somewhere. Maybe she just wants to make a grand entrance...lol

Napanutt
08-29-2013, 07:31 PM
Yup! :D

Napanutt, "whaaat", 28eliminator, 454 blue boat, 78Southwind, AZKC, bagged97taco, Bails, CampbellCarl, Carbon+, Cigalert, crazyfish, crazyhippy, Crusader Kid, cruzer, czarmarz, Ductape1000, EMBRACETHEHATE, GOmyoga30, GotHalos, GRADS, H2oSki2Fast, HavasuHaulin, Her454, hipcash, HypNautic, jetboatperformance, kevnmcd, LB247XS, Liberator Stealth, Mateo, McRib, Menace Marine, Miss Managed Assets, moorekh, mrs.daytona+, ogshotgun, PLAYER, RioShock25, rivergames, RogerThat99+, SofaKingFast, stoker22405, tgaskill, TMorf, Topless, Underdog Racing, Universal Elements, Waffles, Waterheater, Wendi, WESTERNAERO, Wildhorses24, WMC+, wolfie, WOTM, Ziggy

Her454
08-29-2013, 07:32 PM
Topless, you really need to put that damn horse out to pasture. :)

Stainless
08-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Noticed that elsewhere. Was gonna through your name there but I don't know either of you. I've been lurking long enough to remember both of your names though.

Same here, hope the girls hang around.

Stainless
08-29-2013, 07:38 PM

Forgot about Skanker, she scares the crap out of me! :D

Topless
08-29-2013, 07:38 PM

Yea well

Topless
08-29-2013, 07:39 PM
This place just feels like home

Topless
08-29-2013, 07:43 PM
Yep, she's trying to get her avatar but old age is creeping up and she forgot how to do it. hehe

WMC
08-29-2013, 07:49 PM
Welcome to the new www.hotboat.com (http://www.hotboat.com) thanks for stopping by

2FORCEFULL
08-29-2013, 07:57 PM

lol...hey hey ...hey hey...

Her454
08-29-2013, 08:36 PM
WOW, I feel like I'm at a class reunion! Some of the people look familiar, some don't..... still wondering who everyone is LOL

Topless
08-29-2013, 09:07 PM
nice avatar T... How long did it take you to get that up?

niceguyeddie
08-29-2013, 09:15 PM
Uh oh! .....If we keep getting old school members back the mods might change my name back to dumbandyoung! :)

Topless
08-29-2013, 09:24 PM
Uh oh! .....If we keep getting old school members back the mods might change my name back to dumbandyoung! :)lol you could always be dumbandmiddleaged....

Her454
08-29-2013, 09:37 PM
nice avatar T... How long did it take you to get that up?

Too long LOL... old age I guess. Are you finished drugging the hubby, is he fast asleep ;)

Beautiful Noise
08-29-2013, 09:40 PM
still wondering who everyone is LOL

Nobody of importance. :biggrin:

RogerThat99
08-29-2013, 09:42 PM
Welcome to Hotboat.

Topless
08-29-2013, 09:48 PM
Too long LOL... old age I guess. Are you finished drugging the hubby, is he fast asleep ;)
Yes and snoring quite loudly I might add.:sleeping::sleeping:

Her454
08-29-2013, 10:00 PM
Nobody of importance. :biggrin:
Hey stranger!

Welcome to Hotboat.
You are one of the reasons I actually came back to the boards lol... I keep seeing your AWSOME pics ALL over FB and I was homesick. :)

Yes and snoring quite loudly I might add.:sleeping::sleeping:

Better check his breathing in a bit, I'm too far away to be an alibi tonight :)

Her454
08-29-2013, 10:01 PM
WAIT, this place has been around since 2012? WOW.... I've REALLY been out of the loop!

Topless
08-29-2013, 10:13 PM
Better check his breathing in a bit, I'm too far away to be an alibi tonight :)it was just a little nyquil...geeesh. I do have a mirror handy just in case his snoring stops.

Beautiful Noise
08-29-2013, 10:20 PM
Hey stranger!

So you do remember Me ...... You use to call Me strange back then too. :thumb:

SummitKarl
08-29-2013, 10:36 PM
I KNOW you are lurking around here somewhere.:action-smiley-035:
OH CRAP!!!!!:schreck::biggrin:

Topless
08-29-2013, 10:40 PM
OH CRAP!!!!!:schreck::biggrin:yeah, I said that too when I saw her lurking....

SummitKarl
08-29-2013, 10:45 PM
yeah, I said that too when I saw her lurking....
I wasn't referring to "Her":biggrin:

Beautiful Noise
08-29-2013, 11:04 PM
I wasn't referring to "Her":biggrin:

That should only sting for a few minutes .......:smile:

Topless
08-29-2013, 11:15 PM
That should only sting for a few minutes .......:smile:I knew what he was referring to, I just figured responding with humor was better than a bitch slap.

SummitKarl
08-29-2013, 11:23 PM
That should only sting for a few minutes .......:smile:
I got get-em in quick at the start cuz that "mean ol mare" can kick like a mule:biggrin:

we will now take a intermission break so Her454 can change out her depends

RogerThat99
08-30-2013, 02:03 AM
You are one of the reasons I actually came back to the boards lol... I keep seeing your AWSOME pics ALL over FB and I was homesick. :)

Thank you for the compliment. I appreciate it.

Now maybe Wendi can send me 68 Mandella's cooler as a recruitment bonus. LOL.

I haven't had time to be on the forums much this year.

Unforgiven
08-30-2013, 08:20 AM
HER454?? hmmm i recall this name from back in the day....TOPLESS?...she's everywhere....Welcome home T long time no hear or see you!...Hope all is well....

Topless
08-30-2013, 09:13 AM

Don't be taking all the credit. She wanted to go logon to RDP and I told her HB was up.

Topless
08-30-2013, 09:31 AM
HER454?? hmmm i recall this name from back in the day....TOPLESS?...she's everywhere....Welcome home T long time no hear or see you!...Hope all is well....

I'm everywhere? hmmm, maybe it's just Grads posing as me.

Her454
08-30-2013, 10:01 AM
I got get-em in quick at the start cuz that "mean ol mare" can kick like a mule:biggrin:

we will now take a intermission break so Her454 can change out her depends

Didn't Topless say something about a "BitchSlap"? ;)

LOL... well Wendi? :)

Yes, UNFORGIVEN sounds a bit familiar too... WOW...... Things are great, and back at ya!

Don't be taking all the credit. She wanted to go logon to RDP and I told her HB was up.

Hahahah, this is just crazy. I had lost my passwords to just about all the forums and don't have access to my old email anymore either.... so yesterday I finally got in to RDP after a longgg vacation.... and texted Topless ask her to come on over to RDP and say hi too.... and she told me she had just registered HERE. I didn't even know this forum existed...... Nice to see all the names here AND on RDP..... (although JBB got me my very own emoticon at RDP LOL) :)

Beautiful Noise
08-30-2013, 10:47 AM

Roger...................I'm afraid you'll have to get in the back of the line for the Cooler.......... :wedgie:

Her454
08-30-2013, 11:27 AM
Roger...................I'm afraid you'll have to get in the back of the line for the Cooler.......... :wedgie:

Ok, now I want to see a pic of the infamous cooler lol...........

WMC
08-30-2013, 11:33 AM
:eek:

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Beautiful Noise
08-30-2013, 11:33 AM
It's pretty cool but won't hold a candle to you :wink2: I wonder if they have one with a 2 Blade prop :hilarious:

Her454
08-30-2013, 11:40 AM
I wonder if they have one with a 2 Blade prop :hilarious:

What good would a cooler be that you had to leave on the trailer? :shock::happy:

Beautiful Noise
08-30-2013, 11:44 AM
What good would a cooler be that you had to leave on the trailer? :shock::happy:

Now that Hurt .............. I expected more ...........:tongue: :wink2:

Topless
08-30-2013, 11:48 AM
It's pretty cool but won't hold a candle to you :wink2: I wonder if they have one with a 2 Blade prop :hilarious:Get a room already...geesh:wink:

Her454
08-30-2013, 12:06 PM
Now that Hurt .............. I expected more ...........:tongue: :wink2:

I'm out of practice... :)

Get a room already...geesh:wink:
Hubby still breathing? ;)

Her454
08-30-2013, 12:11 PM
It seems Ratso took a break about the same time,by any chance are you and Ratso married these days?

:LMAOsmiley: A match made in heaven............. I miss Ratso.

2FORCEFULL
08-30-2013, 12:15 PM
Topless,I don't really know you,but I was around at the time of the famous airport incident.Sometime later you seemed to disappear or take a break.You have been missed.It seems Ratso took a break about the same time,by any chance are you and Ratso married these days?Also,you handled the airport deal damn good.

how you doing buddy... lets try to do lunch or dinner next time i'm down your way..

Topless
08-30-2013, 12:20 PM
I'm out of practice... :)

Hubby still breathing? ;)He went to the doctor this morning after he came out of his Nyquil induced coma. He is snoring again......nap time. Him being sick sucks.

Topless
08-30-2013, 12:38 PM
Topless,I don't really know you,but I was around at the time of the famous airport incident.Sometime later you seemed to disappear or take a break.You have been missed.It seems Ratso took a break about the same time,by any chance are you and Ratso married these days?Also,you handled the airport deal damn good.
The real airport story goes like this. My kids who were 16 and 14 at the time were going to Texas to see their dad for Christmas. He (their dad) arranged all the flights etc... The kids had been flying alone since they were about 8 and 10 maybe a little younger. Anyway, they were suppose to change flights in Denver. As soon as they got there, ALL incoming and outgoing flights were cancelled due to weather. My daughter called me and I was freaked out. RD offered to drive me there to get them, Wes was going to open an account at the gift store so they could get supplies, etc. etc. For the most part, everyone on HB was supportive. The asshole I remember was xxxxx xxxxxx telling me what a bad mom I was for not getting on the plane with them to make sure they got to Dallas. The kids grew up and are both responsible adults now and neither were traumatized by the incident.
I disappeared from HB when they imploded. I was on RDP for a while but got butthurt when JBB banned me for asking some stupid question about some a Jordy drama incident. I'm over that but refused to go back there for a long time and when I did, it wasn't the same as old HB....never felt right.
As far as Ratso, he lives in Texas, I'm in California so no, I didn't marry him lol

2FORCEFULL
08-30-2013, 01:11 PM
The real airport story goes like this. My kids who were 16 and 14 at the time were going to Texas to see their dad for Christmas. He (their dad) arranged all the flights etc... The kids had been flying alone since they were about 8 and 10 maybe a little younger. Anyway, they were suppose to change flights in Denver. As soon as they got there, ALL incoming and outgoing flights were cancelled due to weather. My daughter called me and I was freaked out. RD offered to drive me there to get them, Wes was going to open an account at the gift store so they could get supplies, etc. etc. For the most part, everyone on HB was supportive. The asshole I remember was xxxxx xxxxxx telling me what a bad mom I was for not getting on the plane with them to make sure they got to Dallas. The kids grew up and are both responsible adults now and neither were traumatized by the incident.
I disappeared from HB when they imploded. I was on RDP for a while but got butthurt when JBB banned me for asking some stupid question about some a Jordy drama incident. I'm over that but refused to go back there for a long time and when I did, it wasn't the same as old HB....never felt right.
As far as Ratso, he lives in Texas, I'm in California so no, I didn't marry him lol

and if you don't know , now you know......

http://youtu.be/CHio4lLOhKc

Her454
08-30-2013, 01:15 PM

That's classic HB. So many good stories out of the old forums. Met tons of great people there, some lifelong friends :). I never knew you were banned from RDP? There is too much competition with the sites anymore IMO. Who owns this site now, or do I even want to know....... I miss REXONE, Ziggy, MrsV, Millers, Mandelon, LVJetboy and his charts, RiverKitty, MrsRacer277, PartyCat, ForkinCrazy, Hud, AZJD, OGShocker, Hoolign, DILLIGAF, FMluvswater, Larry Nebb LOL....Famous HB attorney....Roz, JBG, Blown472, Sangster and yes, OB EDDIE lol. SO many others.....

WMC
08-30-2013, 01:27 PM
That's classic HB. So many good stories out of the old forums. Met tons of great people there, some lifelong friends :). I never knew you were banned from RDP? There is too much competition with the sites anymore IMO. Who owns this site now, or do I even want to know....... I miss Ziggy, MrsV, Millers, Mandelon, LVJetboy and his charts, RiverKitty, Dia, Blown472, Sangster and yes, OB EDDIE lol. SO many others.....

Blown572 RIP He passed a little over a year ago. I sure miss him16076

Stainless
08-30-2013, 01:31 PM

:eek:
You got wit! :D

Her454
08-30-2013, 01:46 PM
I didn't know Blown572... only Blown472. RIP and sorry to hear that.

WMC
08-30-2013, 01:49 PM
I didn't know Blown572... only Blown472. RIP and sorry to hear that.

I thought that what you meant. he was badblown572. Good guy

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Topless
08-30-2013, 01:56 PM
I thought that what you meant. he was badblown572. Good guy

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2Yes he was, always smiling.