PDA

View Full Version : good thread???

2FORCEFULL
08-29-2013, 05:20 PM
whats in a "Good Thread"?

I would think beings this is a boating site,... something about boating....

what do you really want to see pics of???

I like to see boating/ off road events... weekend warrior photos...

smiling faces,,,cool boats....people in there everyday life style...

Does it bother you to see the authors stuff... the "hey-lam" stuff,

do you like to see your boat,wife ,family posted by someone else??
if someone post apic of you would you tell them to take it down...

would you rather see people less pics...

I'm not a journalist,nor a photographor.... lol or a speller...

but I do enjoy other peoples threads....I've always been one to lend a helping hand
and figure that if I read others threads I should return the board with a post..and start a thread

if someone posts something not directed at you....does it make you mad anyway????

what makes you happy????,,,

and no,... watching me get run over by the bus is not a reply:wink2:

all though it happens quite frequent:action-smiley-060:

Stainless
08-29-2013, 05:47 PM
Most of what you mentioned Steve, plus a little banter without insults and the thread becoming a clique. When I say clique, I mean everyone should feel free to participate if they have interest in the thread.

stoker22405
08-29-2013, 05:54 PM
Put your house that your building in Havasu if you don't mind......

08-29-2013, 06:05 PM
I like seeing pictures of pretty women, not the kind you download from the internet but real everyday women in real life. If that makes any sense?

HotWater
08-29-2013, 06:23 PM
I like to see racing stuff. The action part of it and the tech.

WESTERNAERO
08-29-2013, 06:28 PM
Custom builds.. The innovation and creativity of the design. Blending old school and new school, that's my favorite. Keeping that old school look with a much more refined fit and finish.

2FORCEFULL
08-29-2013, 06:30 PM

its getting insulated tomorrow, drywall nextweek,,,won't be long...

actually that piss's more people off...the first thing they do when they're pissed is fuc with the house..

2FORCEFULL
08-29-2013, 06:32 PM
I like seeing pictures of women, not the kind you download from the internet but real everyday women in real life. If that makes any sense?

fixed it...

2FORCEFULL
08-29-2013, 06:35 PM

what are you doing nowdays,... still have a moabi place

stoker22405
08-29-2013, 07:16 PM
what are you doing nowdays,... still have a moabi place

Same ole Same ole.....Left Moabi a few years ago....Stay in the beautiful city of Needles now.....New place your building in Havasu is looking nice....!

WMC
08-29-2013, 07:18 PM
I'm always happy:D

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

2FORCEFULL
08-29-2013, 07:20 PM
Same ole Same ole.....Left Moabi a few years ago....Stay in the beautiful city of Needles now.....New place your building in Havasu is looking nice....!

thanks, I designed and did the floor plan my self...works for me...

H2oSki2Fast
08-29-2013, 07:21 PM

You're always drunk! :party1:

2FORCEFULL
08-29-2013, 07:27 PM
You're always drunk! :party1:

good thing I didn't take your pat'n the dog bet...lol

this was the second time I tried skiing in 20 years....

the binding on the Obrien were soo old that toe strap srunk and I had to ski with my foot on top of the strap

http://youtu.be/JjR0gsUUSjU

H2oSki2Fast
08-29-2013, 07:57 PM
What size ski is that?

78Southwind
08-29-2013, 08:04 PM
The threads I enjoy to read, discuss and create are usually engine/boat/golf cart/river house/boat stereo/tow rig building, river life style and trip threads. I like to know about other river places/communities that I haven't been to and the hangouts of those places.

I probably wouldn't have been to half of the places below Havasu that I have gone to if it wasn't for forum boating websites...Parker, Big River, Lost Lake, Blythe, McIntyre Park, Walters Camp (Picacho State Recreation Area), Fishers Landing and Martinez Lake.

2FORCEFULL
08-29-2013, 08:26 PM
What size ski is that?

63-65???small

SBS933
08-29-2013, 08:47 PM
I like seeing pictures of pretty women, not the kind you download from the internet but real everyday women in real life. If that makes any sense? Yeah me too ! If your single and you get some good shots of chicks at the river thats good, But also Families boating is always good. Real stuff.

H2oSki2Fast
08-29-2013, 09:00 PM
63-65???small

You need a bigger ski or need to go a bit faster. You are skiing on the back on the ski, making it a lot more work than it needs to be. If you are uncomfortable with added speed, then a bigger ski would be better.

Bianca_Rose
08-29-2013, 09:04 PM

So true.. We all told you that last weekend.. You're always walking around with a big smile😁

rivermobster
08-29-2013, 09:21 PM
My favorite threads are the ones that make me laugh.

Second favorite are the ones that I can help somebody out in.

Tapatalk 4.0

2FORCEFULL
08-30-2013, 06:02 AM
You need a bigger ski or need to go a bit faster. You are skiing on the back on the ski, making it a lot more work than it needs to be. If you are uncomfortable with added speed, then a bigger ski would be better.

I've got a fat daddy ski to try next..,
I need to go try again with you driving,
the guy(thinks he know it all) that was driving the boat was f'n with every thing..
I was trying to get the ski on and he took off, with just the front boot on I try and try'd to kick my foot in the back strap and it wouldn't fit.... if you watch, dave is running the tabs up and down and f'n with the drive while i'm try 'n to get the ski on, dam near yanked my arm off....when I got back in the boat, he said the tabs don't work ,they're on the wrong side....
I said how fast was you going...he said iduno.. 40???

CarolynandBob
08-30-2013, 06:22 AM
Pics of Boats, boobs, hot rods, boobs, families having fun and people building shit.

2FORCEFULL
08-30-2013, 06:34 AM
Pics of Boats, boobs, hot rods, boobs, families having fun and people building shit.

x2 there...

HypNautic
08-30-2013, 03:34 PM
Steve, you do a great job of posting all kinds of content. All of it I open up, most of it I read through.
I always start a thread only to delete it either because I dont think anybody will care or me just being a little guarded and private.
Your posts hit a good 90%+ of the sites target audience.
Keep up the good work!!!

2FORCEFULL
08-30-2013, 03:37 PM
Steve, you do a great job of posting all kinds of content. All of it I open up, most of it I read through.
I always start a thread only to delete it either because I dont think anybody will care or me just being a little guarded and private.
Your posts hit a good 90%+ of the sites target audience.
Keep up the good work!!!

thanks buddy,...go on the vegas thread