PDA

View Full Version : What is new since old hotboat????

Topless
08-29-2013, 01:58 AM
As for me, I got married, left my old job, started a business, went back to school, stopped drinking and became productive. ( not in that order) What about everyone else?:gathering:

2FORCEFULL
08-29-2013, 04:13 AM
As for me, I got married, left my old job, started a business, went back to school, stopped drinking and became productive. ( not in that order) What about everyone else?:gathering:

productive as in babies??

HB Vic
08-29-2013, 05:57 AM
productive as in babies??

That would be reproductive :D

2FORCEFULL
08-29-2013, 06:30 AM
That would be reproductive :D

noted.....lol

WMC
08-29-2013, 07:32 AM

We are all a little older. Still love boating and Fireball is the drink

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Topless
08-29-2013, 07:53 AM
Player, tell us what you've REALLY been up to. Rumor has it that you have been causing havoc over on other forums....hmmmmmm

HB Vic
08-29-2013, 07:54 AM
Player, tell us what you've REALLY been up to. Rumor has it that you have been causing havoc over on other forums....hmmmmmm

I heard the same thing. Whats up Playa? You ruffling feathers again? lol

Topless
08-29-2013, 08:01 AM
:angry-smiley-007::angry-smiley-007::hmmm:

2FORCEFULL
08-29-2013, 08:04 AM

wasn't me...lol....someone wanted to

2FORCEFULL
08-29-2013, 08:06 AM

you know, if I told you , you wouldn't believe me..... something about coyote's

2FORCEFULL
08-29-2013, 08:07 AM

but if you wanna hear the story, call

HB Vic
08-29-2013, 08:11 AM

It might be better if I don't know. If I know, I might blab :D

Wendi
08-29-2013, 08:11 AM
you know, if I told you , you wouldn't believe me..... something about coyote's Coyote's are cute little fellars!!! LOL

Topless
08-29-2013, 08:15 AM
No, post it up. I'm sure everyone else wants to hear it too. Besides, you will be able to debunk the rumors that you have restraining orders out on all illegal immigrants and we want to know about the assault allegations.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

WMC
08-29-2013, 08:16 AM
Coyote's are cute little fellars!!! LOL

Someone say coyote. :rolleyes:
This bad boy will handle them :eek:

HB Vic
08-29-2013, 08:47 AM
you know, if I told you , you wouldn't believe me..... something about coyote's

Damn I'm slow this morning. The Coyote thing just sank in. Most bizarre story I've ever heard in my young life lol.

08-29-2013, 09:16 AM

It is kind of interesting.........:smile:

08-30-2013, 07:16 AM

Congratulations Topless. My wife also left her job a few years ago went back to school and is on the tail end of getting her PA degree. It’ll be nice when she starts bringing in the cash again but more importantly it has made her feel so good about herself.

2FORCEFULL
08-30-2013, 08:02 AM
No, post it up. I'm sure everyone else wants to hear it too. Besides, you will be able to debunk the rumors that you have restraining orders out on all illegal immigrants and we want to know about the assault allegations.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

funny thing, that was all make believe... me and ol tom never even had harsh words.... we were both try'n to figure out where that came from..

sure did put a bunch of peeps on tilt though.... dave deleted the part where after I seen tom was in vegas , I told him I was in havasu and for him to stop and see me on his way to or from parker and I would buy dinner, also offered him and his wife use of our havasu place to sleep,,, also offered to give him a tour in our hallett to topock...

that was all deleted by dave... and the fight was fabbed up... tom knows he is more than welcome at either my vegas place or havasu..

in fact, we are gonna get together next time he's in vegas,,... I told tom in pm's years ago that I don't get his vulgar humor,
just plane ol don't think it's funny and not to post stuff in replies to me... and he quit doing it...good guy in my book..

not gonna bring the rd drama over here , those that know the guy's other side know...

but in all fairness to hot boat, player, and tom brown....and you wanna hear the other side of the story, the one hammer banned me so nobody could
ever here,... just call me, I've got nothing to hide....and no... no restrait was ever filled

702-496-4150... thanks steve

2FORCEFULL
08-30-2013, 08:06 AM

topless, you start the thread,ok'd by hot boat, and I will answer any questions that people wanna know on what really happened...

bizzare is not even close.....:detective::thumb:

2FORCEFULL
08-30-2013, 08:10 AM
:yikes:
Damn I'm slow this morning. The Coyote thing just sank in. Most bizarre story I've ever heard in my young life lol.

lol...rd even told me that one:indifferent0001:

Wicky
08-30-2013, 08:20 AM
Someone say coyote. :rolleyes:
This bad boy will handle them :eek:

We've got one of those models too!!