PDA

View Full Version : Spill the beans Mini Kat

78Southwind
08-28-2013, 10:46 AM
So what's the story with the Havasu Party Bus...?

Bobby V
08-28-2013, 11:07 AM
So what the story with the Havasu Party Bus...?

It was used to haul some drunks around during Desert Storm. :smilies_mit_hut015:

78Southwind
08-28-2013, 11:22 AM
It was used to haul some drunks around during Desert Storm. :smilies_mit_hut015:

I hear ya, I was on the other bus (the not so much of a party bus). ;) I just wanted to know what else he uses it for (Taxi, Group Parties, ect).

niceguyeddie
08-28-2013, 11:40 AM
I hear ya, I was on the other bus. ;) I just wanted to know what else he uses it for (Taxi, Group Parties, ect).

Yea that would be nice to know! Days/ hours of operation, cost, and blah blah.

2FORCEFULL
08-28-2013, 12:16 PM
Yea that would be nice to know! Days/ hours of operation, cost, and blah blah.

with the chicks you run with I run you around for free!

Havasu Party Bus
08-28-2013, 12:48 PM
Ok here you go i didn't want to SPAM on Hot Boats. So i'll give a deal for this weekend, I give you guys a rate of $75.00 per hour with a 4-hour min. and give you another 10% out the total bill if you you hire it out for more then the 4-hour min.. "That's for here in Havasu". I can haul up to 14 people it has TV/DVD, Killer Tunes, DJ lighting, Brass Dance Pole, Ice Chest, Drink Holder's, and Lounge Seating done in Black and Gray Ostich all the Diamond is going in today. You can walk around/Dance and Drink back there even if i'm driving. If you want to hire it out for this Deal you have to tell me that you saw it on "HOTBOAT" with out this deal it's $100.00 per hour with a 4-hour min. You can call me at (928) 208-3692 Wayne aka "Havasu's Party Bus" Here's photos from when i was building it.

78Southwind
08-28-2013, 01:16 PM

I think you and Dennis need to change screen names...;)

HB Vic
08-28-2013, 01:17 PM
MK, its HOTBOAT, not HOT BOATS lol

Havasu Party Bus
08-28-2013, 01:28 PM
Ok here you go i didn't want to SPAM on Hot Boats. So i'll give a deal for this weekend, I give you guys a rate of $75.00 per hour with a 4-hour min. and give you another 10% out the total bill if you you hire it out for more then the 4-hour min.. "That's for here in Havasu". I can haul up to 14 people it has TV/DVD, Killer Tunes, DJ lighting, Brass Dance Pole, Ice Chest, Drink Holder's, and Lounge Seating done in Black and Gray Ostich all the Diamond is going in today. You can walk around/Dance and Drink back there even if i'm driving. If you want to hire it out for this Deal you have to tell me that you saw it on "HOTBOAT" with out this deal it's $100.00 per hour with a 4-hour min. You can call me at (928) 208-3692 Wayne aka "Havasu's Party Bus" Here's photos from when i was building it.

MK, its HOTBOAT, not HOT BOATS lol

Is that better?:countingsheep:

HB Vic
08-28-2013, 01:30 PM
Is that better?:countingsheep:

perfect :thumbsUp:

78Southwind
08-28-2013, 01:34 PM

Sweet...What about the shuttle part? Let say I am staying in Havasu and I wanted to go to Roadrunner or Bluewater (Parker) stay a couple hours and then come back to Havasu. How about the same idea with Topock? Do you do any thing like that?

niceguyeddie
08-28-2013, 02:00 PM

LOL Deal! Bust the out the van! :wink2:

I think you and Dennis need to change screen names...;)

Steve has cooler toys than me and a good looking wife. I'd have to be Jr. Player!

2FORCEFULL
08-28-2013, 02:37 PM
http://youtu.be/JqHliQijgvA

2FORCEFULL
08-28-2013, 02:42 PM
http://youtu.be/t21DFnu00Dc

Wendi
08-28-2013, 02:50 PM
Nice bus

Havasu Party Bus
08-28-2013, 03:02 PM
Sweet...What about the shuttle part? Let say I am staying in Havasu and I wanted to go to Roadrunner or Bluewater (Parker) stay a couple hours and then come back to Havasu. How about the same idea with Topock? Do you do any thing like that?
I can do that but i have charge more for mileage add on. Don't you love when people Thread Jack your thead.

78Southwind
08-28-2013, 03:19 PM
I can do that but i have charge more for mileage add on. Don't you love when people Thread Jack your thead.

Thanks MK...No harm in a little thread jacking, to keep the thread at the top.

Havasu Party Bus
08-28-2013, 06:05 PM
Thanks MK...No harm in a little thread jacking, to keep the thread at the top.

That's cool Thanks. Did i tell you we like to Party on Havasu's Party Bus? :party-smiley-020::buddies:

niceguyeddie
08-28-2013, 06:15 PM
Where's the thread jack? Did I miss something?

2FORCEFULL
08-28-2013, 10:14 PM
Where's the thread jack? Did I miss something?

I think you missed the bus....

ChumpChange
08-28-2013, 10:19 PM

So with the four hour minimum, what do you do? Drive around? Drop off short distance? Why the add-on?

I think you missed the bus....

I see what you did there! lol

2FORCEFULL
08-28-2013, 10:21 PM
So with the four hour minimum, what do you do? Drive around? Drop off short distance? Why the add-on?

I see what you did there! lol

lol...

Havasu Party Bus
08-28-2013, 10:57 PM
If you want to just drive around Havasu that's up to you. If you want to bar hopping or Dinner or all it's all up to you. Keep in mind and do the math it take 15 mimute max to from the south side of Havasu all the way to the north side of Havasu. Now here's we're the Math come's in to play. Let's the say from the Bridge to the North side or South side or Donkey acers. The cheapes i could find was $12.00 per person and the highest i could find was $17.00 per person ONE WAY that's with out tip if you like. Do the math i can take up 14 people and your ride is always out side with you and you can't drink or Party in a Shuttle. But you can in a Limosine you can. All in all that's cheaper then any shuttle with tons more bennys.

2FORCEFULL
08-29-2013, 04:33 AM
If you want to just drive around Havasu that's up to you. If you want to bar hopping or Dinner or all it's all up to you. Keep in mind and do the math it take 15 mimute max to from the south side of Havasu all the way to the north side of Havasu. Now here's we're the Math come's in to play. Let's the say from the Bridge to the North side or South side or Donkey acers. The cheapes i could find was $12.00 per person and the highest i could find was $17.00 per person ONE WAY that's with out tip if you like. Do the math i can take up 14 people and your ride is always out side with you and you can't drink or Party in a Shuttle. But you can in a Limosine you can. All in all that's cheaper then any shuttle with tons more bennys.

is this the same one that you brought to my house??is this the first weekend to rent it out?

or have you been doing this for a while

Havasu Party Bus
08-29-2013, 08:01 AM
is this the same one that you brought to my house??is this the first weekend to rent it out?

or have you been doing this for a while
It's the same one but the in has all been changed from what you saw. I been renting it out last month it's been rented every weekend. People wanted to hire it for last weekend and had to turn them down i was in Cali for my Babys wedding.

rivermobster
08-29-2013, 09:31 AM
Congrats Wayne. Good luck!

Tapatalk 4.0

Havasu Party Bus
08-29-2013, 10:13 AM
Congrats Wayne. Good luck!

Tapatalk 4.0
Thanks RM you know me always doing thing diffirent. It's been alot of FUN and FUNNY so far i love making people smile.:partyguy:

08-29-2013, 10:43 AM
Best of luck with this Wayne.

WMC
08-29-2013, 10:51 AM
Parker to Topock 66 trip in the future:thumbup:

niceguyeddie
08-29-2013, 11:18 AM
Can you pick me up in Orange County CA and take me to Havasu so I can party the entire way? That's about 4 hours. :)

Havasu Party Bus
08-29-2013, 11:59 AM
Can you pick me up in Orange County CA and take me to Havasu so I can party the entire way? That's about 4 hours. :)
Now you know why i change Milage Add on for out side of Havasu and did i tell you that i drive the speed limit. $$$$$$$$$ That's also why i'm setting up to start take VISA / MC / Debit / DISCOVER Cards More $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

78Southwind
08-29-2013, 01:03 PM
MK you need to put a hitch on the back of that bus. Then you can be the DD for your customers boat too.

http://www.hotboat.com/frm/attachment.php?attachmentid=15806&stc=1&d=1377718359

Havasu Party Bus
08-29-2013, 01:10 PM
Well Diamond kick plates are in ready now to put alllllllllll the drink holders.

WMC
08-29-2013, 01:24 PM
So send me a price to pick up in Parker, take to Topock 66 for a few hours, then back to Parker. You can PM me if you'd like. We are very serious about taking a trip up that way but do not want to drive, we don't have a DD in our group LOL!

2FORCEFULL
08-29-2013, 01:41 PM
So send me a price to pick up in Parker, take to Topock 66 for a few hours, then back to Parker. You can PM me if you'd like. We are very serious about taking a trip up that way but do not want to drive, we don't have a DD in our group LOL!

now you're talkin

niceguyeddie
08-29-2013, 01:53 PM
MK you need to put a hitch on the back of that bus. Then you can be the DD for your customers boat too.

Now that would be the shit! lol Could you imagine a party bus backing your trailer down the ramp! :)

Havasu Party Bus
08-29-2013, 02:54 PM

Now that would be the shit! lol Could you imagine a party bus backing your trailer down the ramp! :)
I'm way ahead of you i already got the Hitch two months ago for it but have not had the time to put it on yet. Looks like you guys are on the same page as i. And if i use it to tow the Mini Kat with it to launch at Windsor that's free Advertsing parked in the parking space with the Party Bus all Day.:wink_002:

78Southwind
08-29-2013, 03:50 PM
Mk that bus needs black velvet on the inside and a disco ball. Then you need to get yourself a pimp outfit. ;)

Bails
08-29-2013, 03:58 PM
Mk that bus needs black velvet on the inside and a disco ball. Then you need to get yourself a pimp outfit. ;)

You think he doesn't already have a pimp outfit?:D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

78Southwind
08-29-2013, 04:26 PM

You guys planing this for the V-drive deal at PC on Sept. 21st.?

niceguyeddie
08-29-2013, 04:27 PM

It also needs a rotating and vibrating coin operated heart shaped bed!

Havasu Party Bus
08-29-2013, 04:38 PM
You're 4 steps behind me there's more DJ lighting in there then a Night Club, Snap in black carpet is being made for the floors. Wireless Credit Card Machine came in today and should be able to take VISA / MASTER CARD / DISCOVER / and DEBIT CARDS by tomorrow. As for the Pimp Outfit i've had that shit for MAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNY years now. But i'm not here for that i'm just the DD so you guys can.:party-smiley-020:

2FORCEFULL
08-29-2013, 05:59 PM
You're 4 steps behind me there's more DJ lighting in there then a Night Club, Snap in black carpet is being made for the floors. Wireless Credit Card Machine came in today and should be able to take VISA / MASTER CARD / DISCOVER / and DEBIT CARDS by tomorrow. As for the Pimp Outfit i've had that shit for MAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNY years now. But i'm not here for that i'm just the DD so you guys can.:party-smiley-020:

I would think you could do good doing Laughlin runs from havasu,

Havasu Party Bus
08-29-2013, 08:04 PM
Well Saturday Night is BOOKED, There's a groupe of 8 that's thinking about Sunday Night And Friday Night is still open.

78Southwind
08-29-2013, 08:08 PM
Well Saturday Night is BOOKED, There's a groupe of 8 that's thinking about Sunday Night And Friday Night is still open.

Sweet anyone from the boards?

Havasu Party Bus
08-29-2013, 08:46 PM
Sweet anyone from the boards?
The one for Saturday night is from my FaceBook Havasu Mini Kat and the one that's thinking about Sunday Night is from HotBoat.

http://www.facebook.com/havasu.kat

Wendi
08-29-2013, 08:49 PM
You guys planing this for the V-drive deal at PC on Sept. 21st.?

We are planning to go to topock that day but probably by boat

78Southwind
08-29-2013, 10:14 PM
We are planning to go to topock that day but probably by boat

If I can get my USC Football tickets sold for that game we will be there too.

78Southwind
08-29-2013, 10:15 PM
The one for Saturday night is from my FaceBook Havasu Mini Kat and the one that's thinking about Sunday Night is from HotBoat.

http://www.facebook.com/havasu.kat

Cool...I hope you do well. I think it is a great idea.

Havasu Party Bus
08-30-2013, 08:41 AM
Cool...I hope you do well. I think it is a great idea.
Thanks alot it should be alot of FUN and remember "What I See Happening In The Stays In The Bus".:rules:3:

78Southwind
08-30-2013, 08:51 AM
Thanks alot it should be alot of FUN and remember "What I See Happening In The Stays In The Bus".:rules:3:

Keep your eyes on the road...:boobeyes::D

Havasu Party Bus
08-30-2013, 09:06 AM
Keep your eyes on the road...:boobeyes::D

http://www.theonion.com/video/vh1-reality-show-bus-crashes-in-california-causing,14390/

Havasu Party Bus
08-30-2013, 10:52 PM
Ok Credit Cards are now accepted VISA / MASTER CARD / DISCOVER and DEBIT CARDS..:thumb:

Bus crash check it out. http://www.theonion.com/video/vh1-reality-show-bus-crashes-in-california-causing,14390/

:boobeyes::boobeyes::boobeyes: :boobeyes::boobeyes::boobeyes:

Paul65K
08-31-2013, 07:27 AM
Looks great Wayne....good luck!!

What's your plan for the winter when all the cheap ass snowbirds get to town :hmmm:

ChumpChange
08-31-2013, 07:33 AM

What's your plan for the winter when all the cheap ass snowbirds get to town :hmmm:

Hook up a wheel chair ramp and be a medical transport bus.

hpboats83
08-31-2013, 08:20 AM

I bet there is already some good stories

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

2FORCEFULL
08-31-2013, 08:30 AM

I would to a junket to the avi on fri nite, all you can crab legs

Havasu Party Bus
08-31-2013, 06:36 PM

Same thing i do now have fun, i only started this to have fun and it's a good write off.:wink_002:

I bet there is already some good stories

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4
:yes::popcorn::boobeyes:Can you keep a "SECRET"?:secret:

I CAN...:LMAOsmiley:

2FORCEFULL
08-31-2013, 07:30 PM
Same thing i do now have fun, i only started this to have fun and it's a good write off.:wink_002:

:yes::popcorn::boobeyes:Can you keep a "SECRET"?:secret:

I CAN...:LMAOsmiley:

what did I miss?