PDA

View Full Version : Bravo I 32p Prop

She's Mine
08-28-2013, 10:02 AM
Would anyone have and be willing to loan or sell me a Bravo I 32p prop for this weekend? I have a set of labbed Bravo I 30p props I would be willing to trade or leave as collateral. I'm in Orange County and will be in Havasu for the weekend.

Thanks

Myke

HB Vic
08-28-2013, 10:20 AM
Would anyone have and be willing to loan or sell me a Bravo I 32p prop for this weekend? I have a set of labbed Bravo I 30p props I would be willing to trade or leave as collateral. I'm in Orange County and will be in Havasu for the weekend.

Thanks

Myke

1 prop, RH? I think I have 2 stock 32's, but I'm not sure. If I do, you can borrow one of them. I need a labbed 32 but may have to go with a stock 32 for the weekend. My labbed 32 has a badly cracked ear :omg: I'll check my garage tonight and let you know.

Unforgiven
08-28-2013, 11:51 AM
Doesn't Dustin at Menace have one? I have a 34 you can try

She's Mine
08-28-2013, 02:14 PM
Doesn't Dustin at Menace have one? I have a 34 you can try

Dustin has a stock 34p that I am going to try but I don't think I'll be able to pull a stock 34p. I think I'll need a stock 32p or a labbed 34p. Basically, I want to try some stock props and see where I am at so I can have a solid idea what I will really need.

She's Mine
08-28-2013, 02:15 PM
1 prop, RH? I think I have 2 stock 32's, but I'm not sure. If I do, you can borrow one of them. I need a labbed 32 but may have to go with a stock 32 for the weekend. My labbed 32 has a badly cracked ear :omg: I'll check my garage tonight and let you know.

That would be great. I really appreciate it... I will be with Dustin from Menace Marine all weekend. My number is in the OP, give me call and let me know where I can meet you. I'll be in Havasu Thurs night - Monday.

HB Vic
08-28-2013, 02:21 PM
That would be great. I really appreciate it... I will be with Dustin from Menace Marine all weekend. My number is in the OP, give me call and let me know where I can meet you. I'll be in Havasu Thurs night - Monday.

I didn't know you were friends with Dustin. If that's the case, I'll need a $800 deposit in cash, gold, or diamonds. LOL j/k. We should be in Parker this weekend. Worse case you can borrow the stock 32 I have and I'll run my labbed 30. Probably a good chance we won't even run the DCB this weekend. Not even getting there until Friday night. So it might be a battle wagon weekend :D

Unforgiven
08-28-2013, 03:05 PM
I didn't know you were friends with Dustin. If that's the case, I'll need a $800 deposit in cash, gold, or diamonds. LOL j/k. We should be in Parker this weekend. Worse case you can borrow the stock 32 I have and I'll run my labbed 30. Probably a good chance we won't even run the DCB this weekend. Not even getting there until Friday night. So it might be a battle wagon weekend

If you see Dustin, give him your 32 so I can borrow it...

HB Vic
08-29-2013, 10:14 AM
Look what I found :D 15885

Unforgiven
08-29-2013, 10:34 AM

are ya selling it?? let me know...Eddie

HB Vic
08-29-2013, 10:37 AM
are ya selling it?? let me know...Eddie

Negative. I need to send this one in and get it labbed. I think I have 3 of these, one is on the boat, but I can't find the other one lol.

She's Mine
08-29-2013, 03:20 PM

Mykey likey... That is awesome, shoot me your number so I have it. I will give you call to make arrangements to meet up. Right now, I am having problems with my tune and am working to get it resolved to I can take my boat... Keeping my fingers crossed.

HB Vic
08-29-2013, 03:28 PM
Mykey likey... That is awesome, shoot me your number so I have it. I will give you call to make arrangements to meet up. Right now, I am having problems with my tune and am working to get it resolved to I can take my boat... Keeping my fingers crossed.

Shot you a pm. Only thing is this one is not labbed. I keep saying I'm gonna send it in and I never do. It makes my boat do weird things over 100. I think because its not labbed. My labbed 32 doesn't do that.