PDA

View Full Version : Is this your next toy?

The Doctor
08-26-2013, 06:21 PM
Last week I had three golf carts and decided it was too many so I already sold one. I was going to keep this one because it is so nice but we have a nine-seater Polaris Ranger now and we've decided to part with it. It's a 2002 EZ GO Lifted golf cart for $4250. Freshly serviced and tuned by the factory dealer. New clutch was just installed and it's ready for a long time of performance. ALWAYS garage kept!!! Street driven only over the past two years. Carbon Fiber dash with glove boxes, drink holders, etc. Billet steering wheel, lights and turn-signals and licensed for the street. Front and rear seats just upholstered. New chrome-finished custom aluminum wheels. Immaculate condition throughout! Four cycle Robin factory engine and it will GPS at 29 MPH. It will not disappoint!! Looks and rides like a dream. It's in Peoria, AZ but I could deliver to Southern California or Havasu area for a reasonable price.
PM me if interested!

Bandit
09-17-2013, 09:50 PM
Nice lookin golf cart

The Doctor
09-17-2013, 10:39 PM
Thank you Bandit! It runs better than it looks!

ChumpChange
10-07-2013, 02:09 PM
Looks fun. My grocery store is right around the corner from my house. Although we generally just walk there, I wish the State of California would allow people to drive carts on the street for short distances. I would pick this up in a heart beat.

314joey
10-07-2013, 03:33 PM
I'd love to have that sucker, cool cart.

The Doctor
10-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Looks fun. My grocery store is right around the corner from my house. Although we generally just walk there, I wish the State of California would allow people to drive carts on the street for short distances. I would pick this up in a heart beat.

I take these carts over to my daughter's house in Rancho Cucamonga and drive them everywhere. Never had a problem yet.

The Doctor
10-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Oh, by the way, the price is reduced to $3950. but that's not negotiable.

ChumpChange
10-15-2013, 10:05 AM
I take these carts over to my daughter's house in Rancho Cucamonga and drive them everywhere. Never had a problem yet.

Is that for the Christmas lights? I'd have to drive on a 40mph street for one hundred yards or so. That would be my issue although it does have a bicycle lane.