PDA

View Full Version : Props to a great shop (Menace Marine)

She's Mine
08-21-2013, 07:58 AM
I believe in today's society there isn't enough good work ethic and the value of a person's word has diminished greatly. BUT, I am proud to say that is not the case with Dustin at Menace Marine. The way he conducts himself and the level of his work and work ethic is superior in today's world. I can not thank him enough for doing exactly what he said he would do! The short story is below....

Friday afternoon I pull into Menace Marine to have Dustin redesign my hatch and to fire the motor for the first time. I don't need for the "blower scoop" anymore with the new motor. Dustin jumps in the engine compartment and gives the motor a once over just to make sure everything is tight and looks good before we fire it for the first time. After about 30 minutes he gives me the "go" to crank her over.... Motor tries to fire but she won't start, total bummer since this project started May 1st. After a couple of hours of checking and rechecking he says, "leave her with me we'll finish the hatch and I'll get her running for you". I get a call from him at 5:30 last night and the first words I hear, "SHE RUNS"!!! Music to my ears... A short chat and a proposal of marriage ,J/K, and an "I'll send you a video tomorrow of her running" and we get off the phone.

This is the type of shop the boating industry needs... Someone that backs up what they say, delivers on time or early, and stands behind their work. You see Dustin is one of us, a boater, he loves his boat, loves being on the water, and cares for other boaters. For those of you looking, wanting, and needing someone to work on your toys I highly recommend Menace Marine.

She's Mine

Wendi
08-21-2013, 08:05 AM
I believe in today's society there isn't enough good work ethic and the value of a person's word has diminished greatly. BUT, I am proud to say that is not the case with Dustin at Menace Marine. The way he conducts himself and the level of his work and work ethic is superior in today's world. I can not thank him enough for doing exactly what he said he would do! The short story is below....

Friday afternoon I pull into Menace Marine to have Dustin redesign my hatch and to fire the motor for the first time. I don't need for the "blower scoop" anymore with the new motor. Dustin jumps in the engine compartment and gives the motor a once over just to make sure everything is tight and looks good before we fire it for the first time. After about 30 minutes he gives me the "go" to crank her over.... Motor tries to fire but she won't start, total bummer since this project started May 1st. After a couple of hours of checking and rechecking he says, "leave her with me we'll finish the hatch and I'll get her running for you". I get a call from him at 5:30 last night and the first words I hear, "SHE RUNS"!!! Music to my ears... A short chat and a proposal of marriage ,J/K, and an "I'll send you a video tomorrow of her running" and we get off the phone.

This is the type of shop the boating industry needs... Someone that backs up what they say, delivers on time or early, and stands behind their work. You see Dustin is one of us, a boater, he loves his boat, loves being on the water, and cares for other boaters. For those of you looking, wanting, and needing someone to work on your toys I highly recommend Menace Marine.

She's Mine I can't agree with you more. Dustin fixed our Mercury engine and had us back on the water July 4th weekend. Top notch and highly recommended!

GotHalos
08-21-2013, 08:05 AM
Good news all around :thumbup:

NRI
08-21-2013, 08:14 AM
A client called our office yesterday, and was telling me about this shop he dropped his boat off at, how nice the owner, Dustin, was. I said "Dustin at Menace Marine?". Our client said he really liked the service and can't wait to pick up his boat.

:weirdo:

Menace Marine
08-21-2013, 08:39 AM
Thank you guys very much. I am glad I could help and keep everyone on the water. The kind words really mean a lot. Ok, now I should get to work.

WMC
08-21-2013, 08:41 AM
Another vote for menace marine.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2