PDA

View Full Version : Happy Sunday Fireball Morning!

Miss Managed Assets
08-18-2013, 02:50 AM
Ok, so I'm having FIREBALL Sunday in the early morning after getting pulled over for having a license plate light out, and the dam cop after collecting all his info. from me and my passenger(AKA: 78Southwind), goes back to his SUV to check our records and write my fix-it ticket and runs the SUV into the back of our Excursion!! Are you freaking kidding me:action-smiley-060::angry:!! Always on hand in case of Emergency :biggrin:

ChumpChange
08-18-2013, 06:00 AM
So did he then give you a ticket for a damaged bumper? Fight the ticket and say the light broke when he smashed it with his car. Did he end up giving you the ticket after the collision?

Miss Managed Assets
08-18-2013, 10:15 AM
Yes, but its what Mohave calls a repair order, whatever, no apologies sergeant says just send them the bill!! Looks like no water time today, off to Sheriiff station and car inspection at dealer. The hitch trailer light box is smashed and some scratches, got under last night, but hard to tell how much shifting, were going to have Ford do s full inspection including transmission for any shifting. When we got back I took a run to blow off some steam, I may still need another run today, our poor neighbors that heard me last night while unloading and checking the truck.

riverrunner1984
08-18-2013, 10:19 AM
Unbelievable.. Maybe the cop had too much fireball before duty....

GRADS
08-18-2013, 10:34 AM
Tell them he broke the license plate light as well. ;)

Miss Managed Assets
08-18-2013, 10:36 AM
Unbelievable.. Maybe the cop had too much fireball before duty....

Probably. Last night there was a cop with someone pulled over every 1/2 to 1 mile on the 95. Not my first run in with these guys, they don't like chicks that drive big trucks. Last time they tried to tell me I was speeding, I say no. He tells me the speedometers off because of bigger tires, so I actually was. Really, my answer was yes, truck has a 4 in lift, the tires are 35's not stock 33's, throws it off by 6 mph, so that's why I have a GPS built into dashboard, I was not speeding. He tells me my GPS reads from the speedometer, I educate him on our new state of the art satellite system and am wondering if he changes his AAA batteries in his cell phone, too! I better not get started.

Stainless
08-18-2013, 12:26 PM
LMFAO MMA!
Was 78 trying to calm you down? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

Miss Managed Assets
08-18-2013, 05:57 PM
Not so much, he just wanted to go home and get some sleep after working on the boat all day. I could handle it, i'm only a little smart butt when I need to be. But after todays phone calls, these guy are a circus 100X over. Serves them right, their not feeling to confident in their reports and i'm not going to help them after the fact. Ill be talking to the lieutenant AM.

rschap1
08-19-2013, 09:43 AM
Sad to hear that the cop was such a poor driver...
SCARY