PDA

View Full Version : Office Pet Peeves

Stainless
08-16-2013, 08:39 AM
If you work in an office what are yours?

My number one is people that print stuff and leave it on the copy machine, sometimes never picking it up. WTF, why did you print it in the first place?

I have others too, lol.

ChumpChange
08-16-2013, 09:03 AM
My are generally issues with bathroom etiquette. No I don't want to talk to you in there!

If you take the last cup of coffee out of the pot, make another pot! I don't want to stand there waiting for coffee. If I have coffee in my hand already, I can function enough to make the next pot. We're bankers, it's going to be drankin by the end of the day!

People walking in my office when I'm on the phone. There's a reason my door is closed. I can see you dancing in front of my window so if I point to my headset, chances are I'm talking to somebody.

I guess I'll leave it at that for now. :)

ChumpChange
08-16-2013, 09:06 AM
People saying goodbye really loud when I'm walking out of the office. No I'm not going home, I'm going on an appointment.

ChumpChange
08-16-2013, 09:07 AM
Now I can't stop!

People commenting on the papers on my desk. I know where everything is at and it's none of your business. I have a conference room if I want to talk to somebody. This office is for working!

riverrunner1984
08-16-2013, 09:22 AM
Clipping nails at the desk!!! This just irks the shit out of me!
When I am on the phone and people just wait around my desk waiting to be acknowledged.
Employees whom cant make a decision for the life of them and relay on an answer from me for the simplest tasks...

Wendi
08-16-2013, 09:26 AM
My are generally issues with bathroom etiquette. No I don't want to talk to you in there!

If you take the last cup of coffee out of the pot, make another pot! I don't want to stand there waiting for coffee. If I have coffee in my hand already, I can function enough to make the next pot. We're bankers, it's going to be drankin by the end of the day!

People walking in my office when I'm on the phone. There's a reason my door is closed. I can see you dancing in front of my window so if I point to my headset, chances are I'm talking to somebody.

I guess I'll leave it at that for now. :)

Wow you still have a coffee maker!!! That is old school Kuerig's are the new coffee machine. Make your own sucka!!! LOL Are you hiring yet? Still looking for a job :)

Stainless
08-16-2013, 09:26 AM
email, I dont care about what color the owner wants his widget. Be courteous enough to send it to those that need to know, not # AZ Branch. I get no less than 50 a day and maybe 10 concern me.

Wendi
08-16-2013, 09:27 AM
People saying goodbye really loud when I'm walking out of the office. No I'm not going home, I'm going on an appointment. LOL! That is funny. When I was doing outside sales this was one of my pet peeves. They are just jealous is all. GOODBYE VERY LOUD!!!

Wendi
08-16-2013, 09:28 AM
email, I dont care about what color the owner wants his widget. Be courteous enough to send it to those that need to know, not # AZ Branch. I get no less than 50 a day and maybe 10 concern me.
Wow you totally lost me on this one.

ChumpChange
08-16-2013, 09:29 AM
Clipping nails at the desk!!! This just irks the shit out of me!

We had a person that would do that all the way across the office. It's amazing how far that clipping sound travels! Nasty!

Wow you still have a coffee maker!!! That is old school Kuerig's are the new coffee machine. Make your own sucka!!! LOL Are you hiring yet? Still looking for a job :)

If you saw the size of my......cup.....those Kuerig's would do nothing for me. We have industrial coffee makers here. Three burners to make sure there is plenty of it!

The "Reply All"! I hate those people!

ChumpChange
08-16-2013, 09:30 AM
LOL! That is funny. When I was doing outside sales this was one of my pet peeves. They are just jealous is all. GOODBYE VERY LOUD!!!

Have a good weekend!!! when you're walking out at 3:00 on a Friday. I'm not going home, I'm going to Happy Hour with a prospect. That's still work! :)

riverrunner1984
08-16-2013, 09:31 AM

I can relate, my company has a cheap ass old school $20 coffee pot that is just ridiculous. Matter of fact it is the second one and they still wont spring for the Kuerig...
Lucky for me, I only have 1 cup from my house on the way in so it doesnt bother me as much as Mateo lol

Wendi
08-16-2013, 09:34 AM
Have a good weekend!!! when you're walking out at 3:00 on a Friday. I'm not going home, I'm going to Happy Hour with a prospect. That's still work! :)
Exactly!!!

riverrunner1984
08-16-2013, 09:35 AM
I have one of those bosses that is not satisfied when you do something whether it is right or wrong.
There is always a complaint or there is always something you could have done differently.

Yet, he still appreciates the work I do....Does that make sense???
You know when you tell him something it will be "Good job but....."

Wendi
08-16-2013, 09:36 AM
The "Reply All"! I hate those people!
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I hate reply all and I hate when I'm in a group text message that I don't care about.

Stainless
08-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Leaving the water cooler empty, instead of putting a new bottle on. Females excused on this one.

Stainless
08-16-2013, 09:39 AM
Wendi, this would be a good thread for a "Thanks" button.
I can appreciate everything mentioned so far!

Wendi
08-16-2013, 09:40 AM
Using the last of the paper and not filling it back up. So rude. Eating my food from the refrigerator, get your own. Leaving dirty dishes in the sink.

ChumpChange
08-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Eating my food from the refrigerator, get your own.

I've never had food to put in the refrigerator! If I brought my lunch to work, I'd eat it on the way there!

ChumpChange
08-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Biggest Pet Peeve: Monitoring my internet usage! :pound:

Cigalert
08-16-2013, 10:04 AM
Just out of curiosity....who supplies the coffee/coffee maker?

GRADS
08-16-2013, 10:07 AM
Eating my food from the refrigerator, get your own.

This one really gets me mad, to the point that I did something about it.

Let me preface this by saying it was MANY years ago.

But I was having a problem with people at my work eating my Otter Pop popsicles out of the freezer and after asking people repeatedly not to eat them I took the matter into my own hands. I took a few of the popsicles home and carefully sliced them open and emptied the contents. I then waited until I had to take a wiz and yep you guessed it, I peed in the otter pop rappers. I then put a couple of drops of food coloring in the popsicles, shook it up and used a crimper to seal them back up. I then froze them at home to make sure they looked legit and sure enough they did. Dropped them in the work freezer the next day and to my surprise they were all gone the very next day.:yikes: Now wether they ate the whole thing or just spit it out I have no idea. True story.

You might want to think twice about eating something out of the work fridge that isn't yours. ;)

ChumpChange
08-16-2013, 10:09 AM

The company.

Only when I was at US Bank did they take that away as they were trying immensly to improve their efficiency ratio. That's when I got in the habit of going to Starbucks.

hbchgirl
08-16-2013, 10:10 AM
Hovering in my office or talking to me when I'm on the phone... Helloooooo, can't you see the handset I'm holding up to my ear???!!! :AngryFinger_7WSKJO::action-smiley-060:

Stainless
08-16-2013, 10:16 AM
Courtesy flushes are free!

Wendi
My raise that I haven't gotten.

Wendi

But I was having a problem with people at my work eating my Otter Pop popsicles out of the freezer and after asking people repeatedly not to eat them I took the matter into my own hands. I took a few of the popsicles home and carefully sliced them open and emptied the contents. I then waited until I had to take a wiz and yep you guessed it, I peed in the otter pop rappers. I then put a couple of drops of food coloring in the popsicles, shook it up and used a crimper to seal them back up. I then froze them at home to make sure they looked legit and sure enough they did. Dropped them in the work freezer the next day and to my surprise they were all gone the very next day.:yikes: Now wether they ate the whole thing or just spit it out I have no idea. True story.

You might want to think twice about eating something out of the work fridge that isn't yours. ;) This is just gross, but I have to ask did they eat those nasty popsicles and did you witness it??

Stainless
The fucking air conditioning, leave it alone already!

Wendi
08-16-2013, 10:20 AM
People who don't shower on a regular basis. I can't stand stinky co-workers. Bad breath when they want to talk too close, back the fuck up.

ChumpChange
08-16-2013, 10:29 AM
People who don't shower on a regular basis. I can't stand stinky co-workers. Bad breath when they want to talk too close, back the fuck up.

So way back in the day at Wells Fargo I was managing an in-store branch. We had a teller who was Indian and didn't feel it necessary to use deodorant. Now he rode the bus as close to work and walked the rest of the day. This was not bearable in the summer. And then to top it off, they decide to install bandit-barriers, trapping us in this small fishbowl of a space. We had to have a discussion to "clear the air" so to speak on that one.

HB Vic
08-16-2013, 10:51 AM
So way back in the day at Wells Fargo I was managing an in-store branch. We had a teller who was Indian and didn't feel it necessary to use deodorant. Now he rode the bus as close to work and walked the rest of the day. This was not bearable in the summer. And then to top it off, they decide to install bandit-barriers, trapping us in this small fishbowl of a space. We had to have a discussion to "clear the air" so to speak on that one.

Wow that's pretty funked up.

hbchgirl
08-16-2013, 11:02 AM

You might want to think twice about eating something out of the work fridge that isn't yours. ;)

OMG.... that's disgusting!!!

niceguyeddie
08-16-2013, 11:23 AM

That's fucking awesome!

The copy machine really pisses me off! Or when people don't sort through it and grab your stuff. Then I have to re-print because it would take an hour to walk around and ask everyone for it back.

The coffee thing also chaps my ass. Especially when I was the one who made the pot. I get side tracked with phone calls or what ever and by the time I get there it's empty again. I used to bring coffee creamer to the office and it would be gone in a couple of days. So I went to smart and Final and bought a large box if the individual Coffee Mate creamers and put them in my desk. However I shouldn't have to do that.

I hate when people come ask me for advice on things when they can see I'm clearly busy.

Listening to the same 10 lame ass songs on KissFm all day! Kill me!

People using the conference room when I had it reserved.

When people wanna chit chat about their weekend or ask me what I'm doing for the weekend. We're not "friends" what the fuck do you or I care? Cut the bs and leave me alone. lol

People that don't flush the toilet. Come the fuck on people! No wonder so many places have automatic flushing toilets because a simple person can't be entrusted to flush their own piss or shit.

Women that wanna bitch about their kids or personal life. Go get a man to listen to your problems.

When people fuck with the AC or Heat. Leave it alone.

People that bring their own lunch that smells like complete dog shit and stinks up the entire office.

Two months ago I set up a complete home office and I'm on cloud nine. Rarely do I go into the company, mainly to pick up pay checks or when we have some mandatory meeting. I love working from home. Right now I'm sitting in my pajamas, drinking my own coffee, blasting Eazy E with my dog at my feet. I eat better because I cook at home, then use my lunch break time to go to the gym, shower then head out into the field. I used to burn 2 tanks of fuel in my truck a week to drive back and forth, now I burn about 3/4 a tank a week.

ChumpChange
08-16-2013, 11:28 AM
I hate when people come ask me for advice on things when they can see I'm clearly busy.

How about when people ask you how do something, you give them the answer and then they ask somebody else the same question. I've had it out with a few people about doing that. I tell them they are no longer allowed to ask me questions if they think the answer I give them will not be the correct one.

When people wanna chit chat about their weekend or ask me what I'm doing for the weekend. We're not "friends" what the fuck do you or I care? Cut the bs and leave me alone. lol

I hate it even more when they ask you about your weekend just because they want to interupt you and tell you about theirs!

niceguyeddie
08-16-2013, 11:37 AM
How about when people ask you how do something, you give them the answer and then they ask somebody else the same question. I've had it out with a few people about doing that. I tell them they are no longer allowed to ask me questions if they think the answer I give them will not be the correct one.

I hate it even more when they ask you about your weekend just because they want to interupt you and tell you about theirs!

Oh yea! I call them the cubicle hoppers! You can hear them go ask the others the same questions. Sometimes I can sense them coming so I would leave my desk. Most of the time it's over stupid crap. Like "hey I'm working with a client and no matter what I show them they won't buy". Well take your happy ass to a fucking sales training seminar or pick a new career and leave me out of your shitty problems. ... You'd be surprised how many people over the years have tried to have a "sit down" with me on how they should design their business card.

Here's another:

People trying to set up Mastermind Meetings and then having the audacity to invite me to their motivational pow wow. You want motivation? Walk out to your mail box and see that there's bills in it.

rschap1
08-16-2013, 11:38 AM
[QUOTE=Mateo;22635]How about when people ask you how do something, you give them the answer and then they ask somebody else the same question. I've had it out with a few people about doing that. I tell them they are no longer allowed to ask me questions if they think the answer I give them will not be the correct one.

I had an apprentice do that to me years ago.
Told him that I was fresh out of work for him.
Ask the boss if someone else wanted his help...

Stainless
08-16-2013, 12:13 PM
in basket...just returned from lunch walk and theres a piece of paper on my chair.:grumble
It now goes to the bottom of in basket. :p

niceguyeddie
08-16-2013, 12:31 PM
People that unnecessarily hit "reply all" to emails.

SBS933
08-16-2013, 01:16 PM
Starbucks coffe at my work, so no complaint there. I'm always the first one in even though I live the farthest ( 75 miles ) so I get stuck making the coffee. Then it's out in the field all day, so I guess my Peeve would be dealing with DICKHEAD drivers from the time I leave till the time I crack that cold one.

riverrunner1984
08-16-2013, 01:25 PM
dealing with DICKHEAD drivers

Agreed, the worst for me is the 605 N 10E interchange. I do that 5 times a week and wait in line patiently practically have a stroke when people cut in last minute....Kills me every time.

SBS933
08-16-2013, 01:30 PM
Agreed, the worst for me is the 605 N 10E interchange. I do that 5 times a week and wait in line patiently practically have a stroke when people cut in last minute....Kills me every time. YEP and those lane jumpers cut in front of me on a regular basis when I take the 605 to the 210

riverrunner1984
08-16-2013, 01:33 PM
YEP and those lane jumpers cut in front of me on a regular basis when I take the 605 to the 210

Putting that signal in on the entrance for the 210 was the worst decision. I think it actually creates more traffic with all the stop and go crap. I see now that I commute from Rancho to LB everyday how road rage can occur. lol

SBS933
08-16-2013, 01:39 PM
Putting that signal in on the entrance for the 210 was the worst decision. I think it actually creates more traffic with all the stop and go crap. I see now that I commute from Rancho to LB everyday how road rage can occur. lol It was the dumbest thing they could have done, the only thing that will make your day at that point of the trip home, is not only seeing a cop parked at the entrance, making all the cars that thought they were gonna cut in at the last minute go to Pasadena is seeing him writing one of them a ticket

niceguyeddie
08-16-2013, 01:46 PM
Putting that signal in on the entrance for the 210 was the worst decision. I think it actually creates more traffic with all the stop and go crap. I see now that I commute from Rancho to LB everyday how road rage can occur. lol

Especially the one on the 57 to the 210 east. And why the fuck would they drop it to 3 lanes right there til Fruit St and then again at Campus.

Almost every river trip costs me $15 - $20 in toll road fees (261 to 241 to the 91) because I can't deal with the 57N and 210E. If you don't leave OC before 2pm on a Friday, pay the toll or hang tight in traffic.

I agree on the 605 / 10 interchange. How fucking retarded was that. I feel like I'm going to get in an accident every time I go through it.

riverrunner1984
08-16-2013, 01:59 PM
Especially the one on the 57 to the 210 east. And why the fuck would they drop it to 3 lanes right there til Fruit St and then again at Campus.

Almost every river trip costs me $15 - $20 in toll road fees (261 to 241 to the 91) because I can't deal with the 57N and 210E. If you don't leave OC before 2pm on a Friday, pay the toll or hang tight in traffic.

I agree on the 605 / 10 interchange. How fucking retarded was that. I feel like I'm going to get in an accident every time I go through it.

Wait till the 15 toll road opens up, they are saying it can cost as much as $15. I either will leave for the river first thing in the morning or after 7pm. Towing something in traffic is not fun for me, I a paranoid freak thinking dumb shits are going to hit the boat or cut in front of me and slam on the breaks acting like I can stop on a dime...Dumb SHits...

niceguyeddie
08-16-2013, 02:00 PM

I'll also add that the retards who cant read the sign on the 57/210 interchange that reads "TWO cars per green" (not one) can go fuck themselves. lol

ChumpChange
08-16-2013, 02:35 PM
I'll also add that the retards who cant read the sign on the 57/210 interchange that reads "TWO cars per green" (not one) can go fuck themselves. lol

x1000!

SBS933
08-16-2013, 09:17 PM
I'll also add that the retards who cant read the sign on the 57/210 interchange that reads "TWO cars per green" (not one) can go fuck themselves. lol WINNER WINNER Chicken Dinner, FUCK YEAH you nailed that one Bro. W.T.F. wake up and lets get home and have a beer.

WMC
08-16-2013, 09:54 PM

57 to Auto center to lone hill to 210 west... I ain't waiting

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

GRADS
08-16-2013, 09:57 PM
Damn, you guys take your traffic seriously.

CarolynandBob
08-17-2013, 07:34 AM

x1001

I hate when someone is giving you their number and say "O" instead of Zero. I asked for you fucking number not the alphabet.

Stainless
08-17-2013, 07:55 AM
x1001

I hate when someone is giving you their number and say "O" instead of Zero. I asked for you fucking number not the alphabet.

I'm careful to use zero when talking numbers too.

ChumpChange
08-17-2013, 09:46 AM
Fortunately the last four digits of my number is BEER so I don't have to say zero.

niceguyeddie
08-17-2013, 10:32 AM
x1001

Same here!

Or people with email addresses from when the internet was invented.

Nothing like some 35 year woman with an email like: xxpinkystars69xx@aol.com

ChumpChange
08-17-2013, 11:02 AM
Nothing like some 35 year woman with an email like: xxpinkystars69xx@aol.com

I don't know......she sounds like a good time!

niceguyeddie
08-17-2013, 11:19 AM
57 to Auto center to lone hill to 210 west... I ain't waiting

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Good idea!

niceguyeddie
08-17-2013, 11:24 AM
I don't know......she sounds like a good time!

Yea, ya may as well meet up with her for happy hour at the Golden Corral and see where the afternoon goes.

riverrunner1984
08-17-2013, 01:47 PM
Yea, ya may as well meet up with her for happy hour at the Golden Corral and see where the afternoon goes.

That my be the type where to dont have to worry about happy hour....Skip right on to the 9pm call get some....Thats Lykis 101 for you who remember Tom Leykis lol

Mrs.K034
08-17-2013, 02:19 PM
I have to jump in on this one! People who do anything they can not to sit at their desk and work and disrupt others that are trying to work! Then they turn around and complain about their job?!? Get another job and get the hell out!

ChumpChange
08-17-2013, 03:32 PM
I have to jump in on this one! People who do anything they can not to sit at their desk and work and disrupt others that are trying to work!

Why you gotta take this thread personal! Work is just easier for some of us so we have more time to spare! :)

Mrs.K034
08-17-2013, 10:48 PM
Why you gotta take this thread personal! Work is just easier for some of us so we have more time to spare! :)

Lol!!! I agree!! I just hate the complaining all day! Bugs me. Work makes money and you have to have money to have have fun!!

Stainless
09-02-2013, 03:52 PM
People that send unnecessary business email on Holiday weekends to make themselves look important by copying the boss. I've had two people do it this weekend, both could and should have waited until tomorrow. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ChumpChange
09-02-2013, 03:56 PM
People that send unnecessary business email on Holiday weekends to make themselves look important by copying the boss. I've had two people do it this weekend, both could and should have waited until tomorrow. :(

lol. Showing their "dedication" to the job. I put timers on my Friday emails to go out on Sunday. :D

Singleton
09-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Wearing headphones in the office. I have 6 staff who all wear earbuds in the office, all the time.
I will walk up to their cube and start talking to them and over 75% of the time they will have no idea I am talking to them until I tap them on the shoulder.

Bobby V
09-02-2013, 06:04 PM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I sent several e-mails this weekend. Not to the boss since I have been there 29 years and couldn't give a crap. But just so I don't have to deal with all the e-mails when I'm hungover on Tues. :yes:

niceguyeddie
09-03-2013, 09:30 AM
When people show up late to meetings or ask personal questions that have nothing to do with the group. You have a personal issue, question, suggestion or concern? Then set up a fucking one on one meeting and quit wasting my time. Nobody else needs to hear it nor has the time.

....It's typically those who show up late that do this. They already don't respect other people's time because if they did, they wouldn't be late.

riverrunner1984
09-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Coming to work after a week vacay and my inbox showing that I have 380+ emails....FML

Wendi
09-03-2013, 10:45 AM
Coming to work after a week vacay and my inbox showing that I have 380+ emails....FML How are you feeling today?? Great meeting you and your friends we had a great time hanging out with you.

riverrunner1984
09-03-2013, 11:03 AM
How are you feeling today?? Great meeting you and your friends we had a great time hanging out with you.

When the alarm went off at 345 this morning for the gym, all I could think was FML. But in the long run, it was well worth it. We had a great time with everyone and was great getting to know everyone from online...
Already thinking when the next trip will be...

ChumpChange
09-03-2013, 12:24 PM
People who don't shit on their own floor! Got some guy who works for one of the government agencies in the building who always comes up to our floor to use the restroom. Seriously about to embarass him and call him out.

ChumpChange
09-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Timing. As soon as I walk back into my office from lunch, I look down at my email and one of my customers has his docs ready. Had I read that email thirty seconds earlier, I couldv'e just driven there. Now I'm back in my air conditioned office and don't want to leave again.

kachina26
09-03-2013, 01:45 PM

We have one of those, except they want to argue about the answer.

I work in a cubical environment and my biggest peeve is people who use speaker phone. Second biggest is the guys with no 'indoor voice'.

ChumpChange
09-03-2013, 01:47 PM
I work in a cubical environment and my biggest peeve is people who use speaker phone. Second biggest is the guys with no 'indoor voice'.

Have you met 2FF? He has no "indoor typing"!

28eliminator
09-03-2013, 03:38 PM
People that won't answer an email... :action-smiley-047:

ChumpChange
09-03-2013, 04:00 PM
People that won't answer an email... :action-smiley-047:

People who put return receipts on every email!

Stainless
09-03-2013, 05:00 PM
People who put return receipts on every email!

Fuck yea, I hate that! One of the people emailing me over holiday does that crap on every email. :(

Stainless
09-03-2013, 05:02 PM
We have one of those, except they want to argue about the answer.

Yup, got one of those next to me. :(

Stainless
11-05-2013, 10:50 AM
SOB, there is a chick near me that has been using a paper cutter at her cubicle for last hour, we have a mail room for that shit! :(
Might as well go to lunch early.

ChumpChange
11-05-2013, 10:55 AM
Anybody every have somebody who clips their nails at work? Had one of those one time. Sound can travel the entire office.

riverrunner1984
11-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Anybody every have somebody who clips their nails at work? Had one of those one time. Sound can travel the entire office.

I have one....I think that is the most disgusting thing to do at a desk!

Wendi
11-05-2013, 12:11 PM
I'm glad I don't work in a cubicle anymore because you all would HATE me. I don't have an inside voice.

314joey
11-05-2013, 12:24 PM
This is the office we have in our house, Terri works about 10-15 hours a week, so we both have our own desks, she gets the one with the view looking out over the pool/lani and water.

My pet pev is when Terri wears a bikini to work.............................what a bitch, isn't that sexual harassment.

I've got to have a desk to play on my computer.

Eli
11-05-2013, 12:31 PM
I'm glad I don't work in a cubicle anymore because you all would HATE me. I don't have an inside voice.

I love you more!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli
11-05-2013, 12:32 PM
This is the office we have in our house, Terri works about 10-15 hours a week, so we both have our own desks, she gets the one with the view looking out over the pool/lani and water.

My pet pev is when Terri wears a bikini to work.............................what a bitch, isn't that sexual harassment.

I've got to have a desk to play on my computer.

It's not harassment if the harasser is hot! That's flirting ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli
11-05-2013, 12:33 PM
The partner at my firm stole my hotel reservation for wed-sat bc the hotel was booked! No one bothered to tell me until yesterday at 2 PM. Fucken bitches! Good thing I'm resourceful and found a reservation...yes at the same hotel!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Stainless
11-05-2013, 12:39 PM
The partner at my firm stole my hotel reservation for wed-sat bc the hotel was booked! No one bothered to tell me until yesterday at 2 PM. Fucken bitches! Good thing I'm resourceful and found a reservation...yes at the same hotel!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Umm, that's probably why he/she is a partner, rank has it's priviledges. :P

314joey
11-05-2013, 12:39 PM
It's not harassment if the harasser is hot! That's flirting ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Can you tell I'm a gambler, slot machine and Godard shooting craps art on the wall in our office, cha ching.

314joey
11-05-2013, 12:40 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave...

You go girl, you be smart.

Eli
11-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Umm, that's probably why he/she is a partner, rank has it's priviledges. :P

He's in VA right now...he didn't have the balls to tell me himself. That bitch is gonna have his nuts spoon fed to him when I get there! That was rude! If he said "hey Eli the hotel is booked can I take your room" I would've said "sure no problem" but he made the poor office manager look for a room for me for 5 days and call the hotel 4 times a day since then, including the weekend and when she told me what happened she was almost in tears thinking I was gonna go off.

It took me 5 minutes to find a room in the same hotel. Not to mention if it was booked I wouldn't care and would've found a different hotel. I can't let the partner see my shenanigans so it would've been perfect! ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli
11-05-2013, 12:46 PM
Can you tell I'm a gambler, slot machine and Godard shooting craps art on the wall in our office, cha ching.

What's the belt from?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Stainless
11-05-2013, 12:59 PM
He's in VA right now...he didn't have the balls to tell me himself. That bitch is gonna have his nuts spoon fed to him when I get there! That was rude! If he said "hey Eli the hotel is booked can I take your room" I would've said "sure no problem" but he made the poor office manager look for a room for me for 5 days and call the hotel 4 times a day since then, including the weekend and when she told me what happened she was almost in tears thinking I was gonna go off.

It took me 5 minutes to find a room in the same hotel. Not to mention if it was booked I wouldn't care and would've found a different hotel. I can't let the partner see my shenanigans so it would've been perfect! ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave...

You need to get your own shingle. :grad: ;)

314joey
11-05-2013, 01:07 PM
What's the belt from?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Authentic UFC belt, yes, it's real, I'm a big fan, we go to most of the big UFC when they're in Vegas......................I know lots of people in Vegas.

hbchgirl
11-05-2013, 01:23 PM
My boss (not NRI) likes to sit at my desk when I'm away... who the hell does he think he is?! lol I hate when I've been off work for a few days and I come back to a messy desk. I leave my desk clean and organized every day, and especially when I'm going to be off for a few days. I came back to crap all over my desk! :AngryFinger_7WSKJO:

ChumpChange
11-05-2013, 01:41 PM
I was thinking it was WWE! :D

Authentic UFC belt, yes, it's real, I'm a big fan, we go to most of the big UFC when they're in Vegas......................I know lots of people in Vegas.

Milkmoney
11-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Wow after reading through this thread I am glad my office/ desk is a one person room in the back of my house. I am glad I work for myself. Although I am only in their for billing and travel plans for appointments.

I couldn't share my office with anybody. :)

314joey
11-05-2013, 02:59 PM
I was thinking it was WWE! :D

You can buy those at Wally World for $14.99.........lol

Eli
11-05-2013, 06:12 PM

Awesome pic for every story!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

niceguyeddie
11-05-2013, 06:19 PM
I'm not sure if I really have office pet peeves. I think I just don't like showing up to work at all. I need a sugar momma or 7.

314joey
11-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Awesome pic for every story!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

I could bore you to tears,..........................but not my pics.

Eli
11-05-2013, 07:20 PM
I'm not sure if I really have office pet peeves. I think I just don't like showing up to work at all. I need a sugar momma or 7.

7? That's an odd number...why 7? One for every night of the week?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

niceguyeddie
11-05-2013, 07:55 PM
7? That's an odd number...why 7? One for every night of the week?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

One for everyday that ends with "y"!

Stainless
12-18-2013, 07:18 AM
My counterpart's emails are always formal and complete with signature, even if they are one sentence answers. Geez, let your hair down!

Wendi
12-18-2013, 07:56 AM
My counterpart's emails are always formal and complete with signature, even if they are one sentence answers. Geez, let your hair down!

It's probably her automated signature

ChumpChange
12-18-2013, 09:17 AM
It's probably her automated signature

Then she should fix her settings to only include the signature on email origination and not replies. It's always the woman's fault!

riverrunner1984
06-12-2014, 02:32 PM
When you are sitting at your desk eating lunch and someone comes up behind you looking over your shoulder eye F*#king the shit out of that you are eating.
You know they want to try it when they ask "What are you eating, it looks and smells good?"
And I am not talking about an isolated instance.

Just ask me, no need to get so close over my shoulder....Ok my rant is over lol

Eli
06-12-2014, 02:49 PM
When you are sitting at your desk eating lunch and someone comes up behind you looking over your shoulder eye F*#king the shit out of that you are eating.
You know they want to try it when they ask "What are you eating, it looks and smells good?"
And I am not talking about an isolated instance.

Just ask me, no need to get so close over my shoulder....Ok my rant is over lol
I hate when people do that.

I use to work with a lady who would ask of she could smell my food. First time I was so dumbfounded I said yes and after that I'd say, "no I don't want your nose that close to what I'm eating".

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
06-12-2014, 02:53 PM
I hate when people do that.
I use to work with a lady who would ask of she could smell my food. First time I was so dumbfounded I said yes and after that I'd say, "no I don't want your nose that close to what I'm eating".
Sent from my Bat Cave

I always feel obligated to ask if they would like to try it even though inside I don't want to give them any because I am so annoyed....

Eli
06-12-2014, 02:54 PM
I always feel obligated to ask if they would like to try it even though inside I don't want to give them any because I am so annoyed....

I use to do that and end up w no lunch lol...offer them the recipe or location of the restaurant. People are so weird! Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave