PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Mini Cat

GRADS
08-13-2013, 09:30 PM
This is off of Horizon Motorsports facebook page. Looks pretty cool....

"New mini ultra shadow 10' cat starting to be rigged with 25hp mercury outboard. Wait until you guys see the next one Ultra is building next! It will be off the hook including the trailer!"

Slacker
08-13-2013, 09:34 PM
They look really cool but my back hurts just lookin at them,,,,,,,,,LOL!!

Havasu Party Bus
08-13-2013, 10:33 PM
I hate to tell you i still hold the legal right to that plug of that boat, Preston still owes me a bear hull of that boat "STILL" that was put of our deal. And i can also tell you that that boat ain't gonna work right i made some changes to that hull setup. If he sell any of them boat i'm going to make them with the modifications and sell them at "COST" just to get Karma back........ Great for you guys toooo bad so sad for him. If anyone has "ANY QUESTIONS" about what happen on the agreement we had you can call me at (928) 208-3692

ChumpChange
08-13-2013, 10:44 PM
Preston still owes me a bear hull of that boat "STILL" that was put of our deal.

Is a bear hull like the Kachina Dalmation hull? :biggrin:

niceguyeddie
08-13-2013, 11:03 PM
Is a bear hull like the Kachina Dalmation hull? :biggrin:

I heard the maintenance on bear hulls is terrible. Could you imagine having to blow dry all that hair every time you pull it out of the water? No thank you!

GRADS
08-13-2013, 11:22 PM
I hate to tell you i still hold the legal right to that plug of that boat, Preston still owes me a bear hull of that boat "STILL" that was put of our deal. And i can also tell you that that boat ain't gonna work right i made some changes to that hull setup. If he sell any of them boat i'm going to make them with the modifications and sell them at "COST" just to get Karma back........ Great for you guys toooo bad so sad for him. If anyone has "ANY QUESTIONS" about what happen on the agreement we had you can call me at (928) 208-3692

Anymore insight on this deal would be appreciated.

Havasu Party Bus
08-14-2013, 07:16 AM
Anymore insight on this deal would be appreciated.
I'm not going to say on here i know HB wouldn't want me to that's why i put my Phone number there. The guy in the photo with the light grey is Rusty he has a shop here in Havasu. This will not be good for his shop.

ChumpChange
08-14-2013, 08:48 AM
This will not be good for his shop.

You got that much pull in the city? Or are you saying he'll end up not getting paid? ;)

Havasu Party Bus
08-14-2013, 08:58 AM
You got that much pull in the city? Or are you saying he'll end up not getting paid? ;)
Like i said i'm not going to say anything right now they can still keep their part of the deal with me if they want and i'll be fine with that.

rschap1
08-14-2013, 09:49 AM
Good luck getting treated right!

GRADS
08-14-2013, 11:29 AM
I'm not going to say on here i know HB wouldn't want me to that's why i put my Phone number there. The guy in the photo with the light grey is Rusty he has a shop here in Havasu. This will not be good for his shop.

Spill the beans....this place could use a little drama. :popcorn:

HB Vic
08-14-2013, 11:44 AM
Spill the beans....this place could use a little drama. :popcorn:

Did you forget your medication this morning??? We are anti-drama here, remember? lol

Havasu Party Bus
08-14-2013, 08:34 PM
Just want you guys to know that i was informed today that Preston from Horizon Motorsports is going to stand behind and make good on the deal we made on the Mini Kat Boat. I can respect any man that stands on his word! So as of right now i don't have an problem with him.

Thanks for hearing me out Wayne aka Havasu's Party Bus

GRADS
08-14-2013, 08:49 PM
Just want you guys to know that i was informed today that Preston from Horizon Motorsports is going to stand behind and make good on the deal we made on the Mini Kat Boat. I can respect any man that stands on his word! So as of right now i don't have an problem with him.

Thanks for hearing me out Wayne aka Havasu's Party Bus

Well that was anticlimactic....:smackhead

ChumpChange
08-14-2013, 08:52 PM
Well that was anticlimactic....:smackhead

So I take it www.hotboat.com solved the problem MK?

GRADS
08-14-2013, 09:00 PM
So I take it www.hotboat.com solved the problem MK?

Sounds like it.

Havasu Party Bus
08-14-2013, 09:04 PM
So I take it www.hotboat.com (http://www.hotboat.com) solved the problem MK?
My Facebook if you really want to know.

ChumpChange
08-14-2013, 09:21 PM
My Facebook if you really want to know.

I didn't.

RogerThat99
08-14-2013, 11:03 PM
I didn't.

didn't what?

ChumpChange
08-15-2013, 12:55 AM
didn't what?