PDA

View Full Version : Sprint

big warlock
10-25-2012, 03:48 PM
Sprint losing more customers than are going on unemployment! Ever had Sprint? I was getting roaming charges while at the airport in Phoenix! Dumped them years ago and wished them hell!!! LOL Looks like someone bought a lemon! Customer service stunk back then. Bet things haven't changed.....

niceguyeddie
10-25-2012, 04:36 PM
I switched from Verizon to Sprint about 2.5 years ago. I absolutely hate Sprint. I get terrible service at the river and just about everywhere I go. The web is slow and unreliable. However, I have unlimited mins, text, web and get a new phone every year all for the good ol boy price of $0. So I can't really complain. :)

RitcheyRch
10-25-2012, 04:43 PM
I have Spring and have been happy with them.

Napanutt
10-25-2012, 05:20 PM
For all the shit that's talked about AT&T we've had them for close to 10 years. Yea, maybe in the earlier days there were issues but as of late nary a problem. Not sure how their rates compare (3 iPhones unlimited text but not bandwidth) but we're completely satisfied.

3pairs12
10-25-2012, 09:02 PM
For all the shit that's talked about AT&T we've had them for close to 10 years. Yea, maybe in the earlier days there were issues but as of late nary a problem. Not sure how their rates compare (3 iPhones unlimited text but not bandwidth) but we're completely satisfied.

We had em for about 10 yrs even when they were AT&T then Cingular and AT&T again. Switched to Tmobile 2 yes and 1 month ago. While it was less expensive and coverage was decent, we switched back to AT&T. Service area is better by far than t mobile and actually better than Verizon work phone out west of here.

I was driving a 6.0 Ford I need a phone that works the places I go.

Stainless
10-25-2012, 09:11 PM
I was driving a 6.0 Ford I need a phone that works the places I go.
:D

3pairs12
10-25-2012, 09:13 PM
:D

It really was part of the reason. Ugh that truck was "bulletproofed" also. :o