08-13-2013, 11:46 AM
sad
:(

riverrunner1984
08-13-2013, 11:47 AM
Why am I not surprised?

HB Vic
08-13-2013, 12:36 PM
What a joke. Shit like that really pisses me off. The USA company should be outed and put out of business for misleading people. Scandalous way to make a buck. Losers.

ChumpChange
08-13-2013, 12:43 PM
Ahhhh the stories I can tell about "Made in America" and what it really means. I know a major company that ships their product in two pieces and has their distribution company here in the states put them together with a spring pin. It's now "Made in America" as they "added" a key piece of the product here in the states. At the same time, that is also the way companies here in the USA can ship and get passed tarrif laws elsewhere from an assembly standpoint.

niceguyeddie
08-13-2013, 01:22 PM
We buy far more than we export. Our country doesn't "make" anything that produces money, it only creates more currency (prints dollars) and gives out promissory notes. Which then creates more inflation, weakens our "dollar" and makes it easier for other countries to produce products and goods at a lesser price so in return we can stock up our Walmart and Kmart shelves and pay for it with our monopoly money. The more we "borrow", the more we print, the more our dollar weakens, the more other countries supply us with products and repeat. lol

Once you begin to under stand that a dollar is is nothing more than illusion, is when you see why this crap happens. :)

niceguyeddie
08-13-2013, 01:27 PM
What a joke. Shit like that really pisses me off. The USA company should be outed and put out of business for misleading people. Scandalous way to make a buck. Losers.

My Chevy has made in Mexico all over it, but they're a American company. It's not the company's fault. It's the market.

HB Vic
08-13-2013, 03:17 PM
My Chevy has made in Mexico all over it, but they're a American company. It's not the company's fault. It's the market.

That's a whole separate deal imo. If we had a PRF (lol), I could go on for days (but we don't, so I won't lol) about how our government allows companies and manufacturers to advertise their products/wares/gadgets/vehicles/etc as "Made in the USA" when the majority are in fact made or manufactured outside the USA. That is pure bullshit. But our government allows it, so we tolerate it. This particular product/company, is wrapping their Chinese nozzle with a USA made wrapper and more than likely calling the whole assembly "Made in the USA". No one would normally remove the wrapper to see if the underlying nozzle was also in fact made in the USA. These guys need to get their dicks slapped and so does Home Depot or Lowes (whomever is selling that product) as it is 100% misleading. That's a pathetic and sleezy way to market your product. Shame on them.

riverrunner1984
08-13-2013, 03:22 PM
We buy far more than we export. Our country doesn't "make" anything that produces money, it only creates more currency (prints dollars) and gives out promissory notes. Which then creates more inflation, weakens our "dollar" and makes it easier for other countries to produce products and goods at a lesser price so in return we can stock up our Walmart and Kmart shelves and pay for it with our monopoly money. The more we "borrow", the more we print, the more our dollar weakens, the more other countries supply us with products and repeat. lol

Once you begin to under stand that a dollar is is nothing more than illusion, is when you see why this crap happens. :)

Very well stated and 100% accurate!

niceguyeddie
08-13-2013, 05:45 PM
That's a whole separate deal imo. If we had a PRF (lol), I could go on for days (but we don't, so I won't lol) about how our government allows companies and manufacturers to advertise their products/wares/gadgets/vehicles/etc as "Made in the USA" when the majority are in fact made or manufactured outside the USA. That is pure bullshit. But our government allows it, so we tolerate it. This particular product/company, is wrapping their Chinese nozzle with a USA made wrapper and more than likely calling the whole assembly "Made in the USA". No one would normally remove the wrapper to see if the underlying nozzle was also in fact made in the USA. These guys need to get their dicks slapped and so does Home Depot or Lowes (whomever is selling that product) as it is 100% misleading. That's a pathetic and sleezy way to market your product. Shame on them.

Yea it is misleading, that I agree with... And thank heavens we don't have a PRF! lol

Besides, if I wanted to buy a garden nozzle, I'd prefer made in Mexico. What the fuck do the Chinese know about lawn care? :)

niceguyeddie
08-13-2013, 05:47 PM
Very well stated and 100% accurate!

Thank you. :)

JBS
08-13-2013, 07:04 PM
Seems strange

Brand?

ChumpChange
08-13-2013, 07:56 PM
Yea it is misleading, that I agree with... And thank heavens we don't have a PRF! lol

Besides, if I wanted to buy a garden nozzle, I'd prefer made in Mexico. What the fuck do the Chinese know about lawn care? :)

Why is a Mexican called a gardener and a white guy called a landscape architect when doing the same job?

Chinese know a lot! Bonsai trees and they cut their lawn with scissors.

niceguyeddie
08-13-2013, 11:00 PM
Why is a Mexican called a gardener and a white guy called a landscape architect when doing the same job?

Chinese know a lot! Bonsai trees and they cut their lawn with scissors.

LMFAO!

Bonsia trees don't have shit on Chia Pets.