PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone ever figure out who was the "secret" moderator??

GRADS
08-02-2013, 10:58 PM
Just curious?:stir: :secret:

HB Vic
08-03-2013, 02:24 AM
Kinda. Lol

GRADS
09-08-2013, 07:28 PM
Okay, I admit it.....it was Napanutt ;)

HB Vic
09-08-2013, 07:49 PM

No it was you. And for the life of me I have no idea why or who did that. It was funny for awhile. Till I reeled in the reigns anyway :D

GRADS
09-08-2013, 08:00 PM
No it was you. And for the life of me I have no idea why or who did that. It was funny for awhile. Till I reeled in the reigns anyway :D

You gave me your password.:LMAOsmiley:

Napanutt
09-08-2013, 08:02 PM

Throw me under the bus? I'm innocent. What did I do. I tried to tell them it was you but no one believed me. ;)
You're just mad at me because the wife sent your wife the pictures of our delicious dinner tonight and you guys are hungry. :D

HB Vic
09-08-2013, 08:05 PM
You gave me your password.:LMAOsmiley:

was I drinking that night??

GRADS
09-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Throw me under the bus? I'm innocent. What did I do. I tried to tell them it was you but no one believed me. ;)
You're just mad at me because the wife sent your wife the pictures of our delicious dinner tonight and you guys are hungry. :D

Fucker! go ahead and rub it in because I had frozen tacos and pigs in a blanket.:angry:

GRADS
09-08-2013, 08:09 PM
was I drinking that night??

You banned me and put your password in as the reason.

HB Vic
09-08-2013, 08:12 PM
You banned me and put your password in as the reason.

I don't doubt you. But I'm not sure who actually did it. It could have been me or at least 4 other people. It was a good joke, but I'm glad it's over. It was driving me bonkers LOL

09-08-2013, 08:16 PM
Fucker! go ahead and rub it in because I had frozen tacos and pigs in a blanket.:angry:

Don’t feel bad I had Kraft mac a cheese tonight. Wife said if we’re not going out to dinner I’m eating out of a box.

GRADS
09-08-2013, 08:16 PM
It was you, and you actually did it to a few other people but when I was a mod I went in and cleaned it up so no one else would figure it out. lol

HB Vic
09-08-2013, 08:18 PM
It was you, and you actually did it to a few other people but when I was a mod I went in and cleaned it up so no one else would figure it out. lol

well I hope you enjoyed your days of glory lol

GRADS
09-08-2013, 08:26 PM
well I hope you enjoyed your days of glory lol

It was awesome, luckily Napanutt kept me in check. I would always consult him before laying down the ban hammer. :)

P.S. Dropping the ban hammer on Jordy felt great.

Napanutt
09-08-2013, 08:47 PM
It was awesome, luckily Napanutt kept me in check. I would always consult him before laying down the ban hammer. :)
Well thanks for dragging me out from under the bus, I think. LMAO

RogerThat99
09-08-2013, 08:52 PM
"Did anyone ever figure out who was the "secret" moderator??"

I know. I know. I know...but I'm not telling. :D

HB Vic
09-08-2013, 09:01 PM

P.S. Dropping the ban hammer on Jordy felt great.
Well things have been tightened up a little here lately. And they will continue to get tightened up as long as the drama continues. So far its been pretty quiet, but I expect more to come quite honestly. But I'm ready for it. I've hired the Red Army to patrol the streets and slap down the ban hammer in a split second if necessary. Hopefully it wont come to that. But its nice to know some people, like you, are harmless. And most people here have nothing but good intentions. For those who want to stir up drama, find another site to do it. You are not welcome here.

Stainless
09-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Grads for Moderator. :p

Napanutt
09-08-2013, 09:12 PM

Did you not read the post above yours? Shit stirrer. :)

Stainless
09-08-2013, 09:13 PM

Yea, that's why I gave it one of these, :p

HB Vic
09-08-2013, 09:14 PM

Lol. I actually like Grads. He's kind of a pain in my ass, but like a good salesman, I expect nothing less. Grads - pushing the envelope one post at a time. He reminds me a lot of me :D

Slacker
09-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Lol. I actually like Grads. He's kind of a pain in my ass, I expect nothing less. :D

Now that sounds scarey there,,,,,,,,,,LOL

Stainless
09-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Lol. I actually like Grads. He's kind of a pain in my ass, but like a good salesman, I expect nothing less. Grads - pushing the envelope one post at a time. He reminds me a lot of me :D

Likewise, he's a good dude!

HB Vic
09-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Now that sounds scarey there,,,,,,,,,,LOL

I'm not normal LOL. What was the series on TV not that long ago where they had to keep resetting the "button". If they let the timer run out, rumor had it bad things would happen. Well, Grads is that guy who would say "I'm not gonna keep pushing that button just because you tell me to", "fuck it, let the timer run out and lets see what would happen. He would let the world end to satisfy his curiosity. LOL. That's how I see Grads.

GRADS
09-08-2013, 09:36 PM
I already was. ;)

I'm not normal LOL. What was the series on TV not that long ago where they had to keep resetting the "button". If they let the timer run out, rumor had it bad things would happen. Well, Grads is that guy who would say "I'm not gonna keep pushing that button just because you tell me to", "fuck it, let the timer run out and lets see what would happen. He would let the world end to satisfy his curiosity. LOL. That's how I see Grads.

Scary how well you know me. :yikes:

RogerThat99
09-09-2013, 06:18 AM
Likewise, he's a good dude!

x2

the show was LOST.

HB Vic
09-09-2013, 06:23 AM
x2

the show was LOST.

And Grads was the guy who said I'm not pushing the button anymore, let's see what happens lol