PDA

View Full Version : Family thumbs up to Mateo!!

wsuwrhr
08-02-2013, 07:23 AM
Big thanks to Mateo and family.

He shows up last night with meatloaf and all the fixins. Plates, silverware, and cups too.

Comes to the hospital to visit me last month, and to the shop and works on the AC unit last week, and now this.

My family and I appreciate the thought and effort and the meal was great too. Courtney kept saying, MMMM mommy, MMMM daddy.

This site is the best, I have gotten some very good friends from this site and others.

Just wanted to publicly thank Mateo and WW for their help in keeping my family moving forward!!!

Brian

HB Vic
08-02-2013, 07:33 AM

He shows up last night with meatloaf and all the fixins. Plates, silverware, and cups too.

Comes to the hospital to visit me last month, and to the shop and works on the AC unit last week, and now this.

My family and I appreciate the thought and effort and the meal was great too. Courtney kept saying, MMMM mommy, MMMM daddy.

This site is the best, I have gotten some very good friends from this site and others.

Just wanted to publicly thank Mateo and WW for their help in keeping my family moving forward!!!

Brian

You're gonna give him a bad wrap with all the kind words lol. Very nice of him for sure. But I didn't know he knew how to work on stuff and use tools. Doesn't strike me as the mechanical type with all his fancy clothes and stuff lol

WMC
08-02-2013, 07:52 AM
That was very cool of him. Mateo is a good guy.

Brian

ChumpChange
08-02-2013, 09:03 AM
You're gonna give him a bad wrap with all the kind words lol. Very nice of him for sure. But I didn't know he knew how to work on stuff and use tools. Doesn't strike me as the mechanical type with all his fancy clothes and stuff lol

And that's where I sliced my head open! On the fire sprinkler.

I pay good money for people to be mechanical for me! :)