PDA

View Full Version : Your Money Is No Good Here!

ChumpChange
08-01-2013, 04:07 PM
I was out at a client's place a few months back and he has last names of potential clients on his sales board. When I saw a last name that I recognized, I took a stab at it and asked if it happened to be so and so (lets call him Monkey or the next sentence gets too confusing) who happens to be someone I know. He said nope, the name on the board is his brother because Monkey's money is no good here. Monkey has plenty of money, was a customer of the past and can buy what he wants but he is just too big of a douche to do business with.

Anybody have those type of clients? I have one that I inherited who then left. When he realized what I could offer, he asked me for a new proposal to which I refused. There's just not enough time in the day to put up with some people no matter how many dollars are out there to be made.

Do you put up with those you don't have to?

Wendi
08-01-2013, 05:56 PM
I know several monkeys

wolfie
08-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Yep. Know a bunch of Monkeys.

HB Vic
08-01-2013, 06:51 PM
If you keep a guerrilla in your corner monkeys won't bother you 😁

wsuwrhr
08-02-2013, 07:20 AM
While in business, I try and please or deal with all my clients. I have had to run a few off when I couldn't do either.

ChumpChange
08-02-2013, 09:04 AM
While in business, I try and please or deal with all my clients. I have had to run a few off when I couldn't do either.

I know one! I know one! :punch:

wsuwrhr
08-03-2013, 07:29 AM
I know one! I know one! :punch:

What a strategical job it was to get rid of that one.