PDA

View Full Version : GoFastRacer and Obnoxious001

jrork
10-24-2012, 08:20 PM
Its great to see you guys here. You've both forgotten what most could only hope to learn. Best of all is Art is hanging out in the jets forum. Clearly still kicking himself for selling that jet B boat. I knew it would happen! ;-)

Thanks for posting up Art and Barry

GoFastRacer
10-24-2012, 08:51 PM
Its great to see you guys here. You've both forgotten what most could only hope to learn. Best of all is Art is hanging out in the jets forum. Clearly still kicking himself for selling that jet B boat. I knew it would happen! ;-)

Now who says I'm hanging out just glad to help if I can, guess you forgot to read the forum rules it says to "play nice", that means quit giving me $hit ok. :disgust::D:D:D So, what you been up to lately hope everything is good..:courage:

obnoxious001
10-24-2012, 09:43 PM

Hey John, post up some photos of when yours and/or Ian's boats were all together. How about a build thread on the Daytona too?

Propless
10-25-2012, 12:19 AM
Hey John, post up some photos of when yours and/or Ian's boats were all together. How about a build thread on the Daytona too?

Now thers a great idea, get to it John !!! This place needs a Daytona build thread. :cool:

jrork
10-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Now who says I'm hanging out just glad to help if I can, guess you forgot to read the forum rules it says to "play nice", that means quit giving me $hit ok. :disgust::D:D:D So, what you been up to lately hope everything is good..:courage:

Hah, you old grump. I tease because I care. We're good and hope you are as well..

Here's one Barry when Ian had the little motor in it. He's in the process of really changing some things up and I can't wait to see it. Going to school has slowed down his progress but slowly the parts are coming together.

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/irorky/calander-1.jpg

Now thers a great idea, get to it John !!! This place needs a Daytona build thread. :cool:

This pile? I sure would like to catch up with the guy that sold this to me. :playful: Thanks again Proppy

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/543301_4166602647075_298252841_n.jpg

Propless
10-26-2012, 05:21 PM
This pile? I sure would like to catch up with the guy that sold this to me. :playful: Thanks again Proppy

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/543301_4166602647075_298252841_n.jpg

What an ugly boat !! :rolleyes-new:

Start a build thread, you would have the first "full size" boat build on here. Toms mini should count as a jet shi. :confused:

Icecreaman
10-26-2012, 06:27 PM
What an ugly boat !! :rolleyes-new:

Start a build thread, you would have the first "full size" boat build on here. Toms mini should count as a jet shi. :confused:

I agree, your last build thread was a great inspiration to me and I'm sure many others. Another classic Jrork build thread would be a great way to get the ball rolling in the jet section.

GoFastRacer
10-26-2012, 07:24 PM
Hah, you old grump. I tease because I care. We're good and hope you are as well..
Ya I know, that's why I give the shit back,LOL.. Yeah we're doing good, we're at the river can't get much better...... Oh BTW, I got you're old grump hangin...:D:D:D:D

Propless
10-26-2012, 09:05 PM
I agree, your last build thread was a great inspiration to me and I'm sure many others. Another classic Jrork build thread would be a great way to get the ball rolling in the jet section.

See John, everyone agrees. Dont make me start a build thread for you, you know I will.

GoFastRacer
10-27-2012, 06:15 AM
See John, everyone agrees. Dont make me start a build thread for you, you know I will.
Go for it..:highly_amused::highly_amused:

Propless
10-27-2012, 01:31 PM
Go for it..:highly_amused::highly_amused:

Just saw his build thread, I guess he knew I wasnt kidding. The hard part will be to keep him working on it.

GoFastRacer
10-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Just saw his build thread, I guess he knew I wasnt kidding. The hard part will be to keep him working on it.
Guess we'll just have to keep on his ass to give him some incentive then..LOL.

jrork
10-27-2012, 08:29 PM
Guess we'll just have to keep on his ass to give him some incentive then..LOL.

Don't you two need to take a nap or sumthin?

GoFastRacer
10-28-2012, 06:25 AM
Don't you two need to take a nap or sumthin?
As a matter of fact I just had a great night's sleep, how bout you..:D:D